Good morning... or not really

Alexandra Hohenstein

OOC First Name
Mina
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Hello

I'm a 19 year old from the lovely freezing country called Sweden in the far north of Europe. My relationship with the Potter-verse has been decade-long, complex and a bit bashed by my sister (she a Twilighter).
I've discovered the wonders of role-playing as late as this December... Not very long. It began at a bit Sailor Moon actually then it transferred to Harry Potter, now I have two quite active accounts in various boards *pride*.

Well, summa summarum: I'm looking forward to role-play with you all here.

/Mina

PS I know it's not May 16th but I can wait. There's always the favourites list right? DS

Hi and welcome to Hnz!

Hey there, Alix! Sweden, eh? ^_^ That's pretty sweet (I'm from Canada, myself).
Your sister has no reason to bash you. In fact, I daresay that you need bash her choice in "literature" (if by such a name Twilight dare be called) :x .
Welcome to HNZ, at any rate! I'm Nick and one of the admin of this board. If you have any questions or concerns about the forum, my PM inbox is always open to you.
Enjoy roleplaying! ^_^

(Also, unfortunately, there is no favourites list. :( )

Well, depends how you define sweet, not with the current snow-conditions at least. (It's thawing, thawing from meters and meters of thick snow.)

Actually my sister can debate civilized, unlike some people on fanpop who's much older than her ten years.

And my character bio is kind of stuck.

Welcome to HNZ, hope you'll have fun here ...

I'm Joyce and I always wanted go to your country except for the snow ...

Hope I can RP with you, I hope you'll not RP with this character ...

Welcome to HNZ, Mina! I hope you enjoy it here. My name's Amanda, I'm from the United States and I also love to roleplay. ^_^ If you ever want to rp or have a question, feel free to PM me! :D

Welcome to the maddness Mina! I from California US myself and seem to be the minority there but hey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back