Good bye

Makato Scry

OOC First Name
Brandon
Wand
12" Elder wand with Dementor's tear core
Makato reached the great door of the entrance hall. The school was so peaceful and quiet at night. No students roamed the halls, all the pictures lay sleeping, ghost drifted silently through this enternal prision. Makato was going to miss all of the plendor of the school but there was things that Makato had to learn about himself and about who he was before he could persue his lesson and teaching at hogwarts. With his wand in one hand and a bag of his spellbooks on his back Makato turned to leave. "Alohamora!" the door unlocked and makato oushed the doors open.

(((I don't think I'll join this -- but are you leaving the site? :unsure:
Also, I don't think the main doors to the school open with such a simple spell =)) )))

((Makato is leaving the school, But I am not personaly leaving this site. I know that the doors wont open to sucha simple spell but I needed something =))

Kat walked out of the great hall sleepily. She had fallen asleep in there while she had been studying for finals. She heard someone say something and turned to see a shadowy figure standing with the front door open. Oh great! Please don't be a professor, I really don't feel like having to serve a detention. she thought, feeling slightly annoyed at herself for having fallen asleep in the great hall. As she took a closer look she saw that it was Makato. What the heck is he doing? He's going to get himself in trouble! she thought as she approched him. In a hushed tone she walked up behind him as he was about to walk out of the now opened door and said, "And just where is it you are going mister?"

Makato turned around and saw his blue eyes standing there. "Hello blue eyes,I am leaving but I will be back I promise."Makato said softly.

Kat felt her heart drop and her smile faded from her face. She looked at the ground and said in a soft tone, "Wh..What do you mean leaving? For how long?" Kat was nearly on the verge of tears, but held them back. She looked back up to Makato and said, "You weren't even planning on saying goodbye to me were you? You were just going to leave." She could feel a little bit of anger start to flare up inside of her and quickly tried to hide it.

"I am not good at saying goodbyes." Makato said looking at his feet." I am going away for the summer and will be back next term I hope. I need to do something and look for some answers you know."

A single tear streamed down Kat's cheek, but she quickly wiped it away, determined not to let him see her cry. She couldn't believe that he hadn't even thought enough to say goodbye to her, of all people. Apparently they weren't as close as she thought they were. "Well if this is what you feel like you need to do, then..." Kat thought carefully about what she was going to say, not wanting to be harsh, "...then I guess good luck is all I can say to you."

Makato could read the look of sadness and pain on Kat's eyes but he knew that if he had told her good bye then he would loose it all she was one of the few people who truely understod him." I love you " he said in a whisper as tears streamed down his face.

Kat's eyes widened in surprise at his words and with them she could no longer hold back tears. She saw that he too was crying and didn't even know where to begin or what to say. "You don't have to say that..."

"You have been there when all other refused to and I have grown as a better person. Thank you for being there for me and ... I guess even loving me if not in the same way that I love you. " Makato felt his body get heavy to heavy to stand so he fell to the cold stone floor and began beating the misery and pain he felt into the same coldness that he felt his heart turn to. If he would have been more attentive and went to class and study hard like his family wanted then he woudl not need to leave he would be at the top of his classes. But with youth came the desire to do what you wanted and when you wanted. He had to leave so that he would beable to return and do what his family wanted.

He shudder he realized that he was alone in the world and when he left he would have nowhere to go and noone to help him but he ahd made the choice and he would live with it.

Kat watched as Makato dropped to the floor and walked over and dropped to her knees next to him. She didn't know what to say and absolutely hated seeing him like this. "Even if you're not here, then know that i'm always going to be here for you." She took his hands in hers and squeezed them tightly. "I do care for you very much. I don't ever want you to doubt that." Tears were streaming down her face, hitting the cold stone ground she was sitting on.

Makato stopped at the girls touched. He looked up into her big blue eys and then move foward and gave er a kiss. He would miss her the most of all but he would return one day for her.

Kat kissed Makato back softly. She pulled away, looked at him with tears still in her eyes and said, "I'll miss you, but if this is what you need to do then I can support that." She let go of his hands, wiped her face, and then crossed her arms and added, "Will you at least be able to write? Just to let me know that you're okay, thats all." She looked at him hopefully, but not knowing what his answer would be.

"I will write and maybe on break we can see each other." Makato said as he began composing himself a little.

"I would really like that!" she said as she gave him a weak smile. Kat slowly got back up on her feet, dusted herself off and wiped her face yet again clean of tears. After a moment of calming herself down she said, "You better get going before I decide to put you in a full body binding curse..." she gave him a little smirk and then added, "...I'm kidding, but seriously it looks like its about to get nasty out, you don't wanna get caught in a storm."

Makato smiled at the joke and then gave kat one last hug and ran out the great doors.

Kat hugged him back and watched him as he ran out of the castle. She stood there until she couldn't see him anymore and then decided that she better hurry up and get back to the common room before anyone caught her out after dark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back