Gone for a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoe-Hope Weasley

OOC First Name
Zoey
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4
So I totally have been MIA for the past month, some personal issues I don't really want to get into at this point in time. I'll be off for a bit more, likely until June, but could be a little longer. I really truly apologize to everyone in MESSI, and anyone I had RP's with, or planned with. Once I get myself all organized mentally and school is over, I'll for sure pop back on.

Sorry for being vague,

-Zoey

Hope things work out for you Zoey :hug:

We miss you 'round here, but we :wub: you, so take your time and make sure things are sorted out good. ^_^

See you whenever you can come back! :D

I guess a little explanation would be expected. :erm:

In May I went through a lot of physically draining activities, like soccer 3-5 times a week, Dance classes, and two jobs. Some issues happened at my dance class, soccer and at home (lucky me <_< ). I ended up quitting one of my jobs to reduce stress, and that's pretty much the only problem that was solved. I'm done school, and only five exams to do in the next two weeks (not too much of a problem ^_^ ) and then I should be more available. Last day of school for me is tomorrow and I'll be on pretty much every day. :D

I hope that you aren't too mad at me for leaving so abruptly, and again, I'm sorry. :unsure: But I'm back :) .

-Zoey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back