Going into Hibernation Mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruin Dumbledez

Wand
Ebony Wand 15" - Dragon's Heartstring Core
Well, as many of you know I am a school teacher with three young children and a wife who I adore. If you didn't... surprise!!! Anyways, one of the many reasons that I am a teacher is so that I can enjoy the summer time here in Canada spending time with them outdoors or at the cottage, not stuck in front of a computer attending to the day to day trials and tribulations of a 17 year old wizard.

I love the site, the people on it, and the opportunities to be creative, but not when it is at the expense of time spent with my loved ones. I will check in from time to time, perhaps do a lesson here or there and write my NEWT's near the end of term and plan to attend graduation with my fellow 7th years. However, I will not be able to offer much more than that. As a result, I am requesting that Cyndi & Kat take over the Gryffindor Quidditch team and lead it to victory (as I know they will).

I never could come up with a decent plan for Bruin's future, so perhaps he will just wander off into the forest as I have alluded to from time to time. For now, the IC reason for him being called away from school is that a family member has taken ill and that he will be remaining with them during the recovery.

I hope that everyone is enjoying their summer as much as I am and look forward to catching up with you all sometime soon.

Bruin aka Paul

Aww Bruin :((

Oh well. Come back when you can and maybe make another student or something an lead him to victory. Anyway we will all miss you Bru!

As sad as it is to see you go for a while it's totally understandable and I hope you enjoy your valuable and well deserved time off

See you soon :hug:

- Pat

Awww. Enjoy your time away! Summer is a great time to spend off the computer. See you when you pop back on!

Well I've already PM'd you, but thought I'd post here too. It's gonna be sad not having 'Papa Bear' around for a while, but definitely understandable. Hope you enjoy your summer with the family...y'all get some loverly sun for me since I'm stuck working all summer :p Catch ya when you pop back on!!

Katie

:arr: Woot for Summer! Well have a fun filled, sunny, relaxing Summer Paul. We understand that not everyone can be on during their time off. As some may know, I wont be on for a couple of weeks, (will post absence post nearer to the time) but hey Rl comes first... well for most of us :rofl: . I'm sure Cyndi and Kat can lead the Pride to victory.... or else :oy: :r:. And It be good when Bruin's back :)

Mike

Thanks for the kind wishes all...

Apparently Bruin is a light sleeper because he woke up and had to post this. He will be going back to bed soon mind you...

Wow, this talking in the third person in the absence thread is weird!!!

Very happy you are back! ^_^ It's awesome to have members of the 'old gang' on to brighten up otherwise dreary days. :)

Sorry all, but it is back to the cave for me for a bit. Probably won't be on much at all over the next couple of weeks. I might have access for a day here or there, but otherwise it's cottages and family time again for me. Figures that Quidditch just gets good and I've got to miss it!!!

Nawww :(
Well.. At least Slytherin might stand a chance of winning now :p
Enjoy yourself. We'll miss you.

Whenever you say the cottage, it just sounds warm and magical and an awesome place to spend family time. ^_^

Have a good time, see ya when you get back. :hug:

Andromeda Fiorelli said:
Andy might have a wee chip on her shoulder
Worry not. I will make one of my character's come by and knock it off her shoulder - therefore accepting her challenge. :glare:

---------------------------
Have a great time, though, Bruiny! We'll try not to miss you at all. ^_^

Sounds like fun! Enjoy yourself and your family time! Don't even think about those of us who are going to be jealous of your cottage vacation. :p I agree with Cecily -- it sounds wonderful!!!

Nicolas King said:
Andromeda Fiorelli said:
Andy might have a wee chip on her shoulder
Worry not. I will make one of my character's come by and knock it off her shoulder - therefore accepting her challenge. :glare:
:p

go on knock the chip off then =))

Have fun BRUIN :D know you will n.n

-Madz and Link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back