Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
12 and a half inches willow with unicorn hair
Hey Guys!

Okay, so I'm going away for two weeks tomorrow, to France, with my family. I'm REALLY looking forward to it, but I won't be able to get online at all (we're going camping :woot: ) I will be back in two weeks time, and I'll be much more active next year, as I've finished my exms, and I'm going to be doing Transition Year, which mean I'll have more free time.

I've replied to my rp's in the past day or two, so I'm sorry to anyone I;m in an rp with at the moment, but if you want, I'll continue when I get back.

See you!

~Maia
P.S: The character's this affects are;

Sara Moon
Flinn McCarthy
Maia Purdue
Danton Howard
Danielle Howard
Aisling Finnigan

Have fun!!!

:woot: Have loads of fun and good luck! :hug: See you when you come back!

I'd say put me in your suitcase! I love France and camping! Never have experienced them at the same time though.. Have Fun/ I hope you are having fun right now actually.

Okay, so I'm off again. This time only for a week, and if I have rehearsals I'll be back for a night or so.. My parents decided today that we might be going to Clonea (It's a beachside camping site in Ireland) tommorow. If the weather isn't nice, I won't be going, but it's looking good so far. So I'm quite possibly going to be gone for a week or so, but I won't miss as much as I did last time (phew :p )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back