Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
12 and a half inches willow with unicorn hair
Okay so this is an idea I had a good while ago.

I Pm'ed an Admin about it, and they said it would be okay for me to start p the glee club again.

I haven't been active lately, because a) I've been on holiday's and b) My computer wasn't working.

My computer is still being fixed, but I've got a loan of a laptop, so here we go.

Sara here is Captain, and there will be monthly meetings-I am hoping that the club won't be too big, but side from them (hopefully) performing-that shouldn't be a problem.

no-one is actively running the glee clu at the moment, so I hope people will be happy that I'm starting it up again.

So, to join, please add your name to the list. with your house colour and your year. :D

The first meeting will be up on the first of August-hopefully and will be on the first of each month-if circumstances allow.

List: said:
-Sara Moon-third year (captain)

Riley Sparkles - Fifth Year

Kyle Alcott - Seventh Year

Daniel Cedric Young - Fourth Year

Okay Guys, trying to start Glee Club again. I know it didn't work last year, mostly because I had quite a lot of computer trouble. We've got a new computer now, with a better antivirus system, so I will be able to get online and post meetings.

However, this is my third year. In Third Year in Ireland, we have an exam called a junior cert. So, I won't be able to be online all the time, as I will have to start studying (eventually) So, we will need a co-Captain of the Glee Club, I was hoping this could be an older student, and someone who was in the Glee Club last year. PM me if your interested in being co-captain, and I'll Post who gets it up here.

Just post your name here, if you want to join, past members will not need to post again. I keep a list of glee club members already, so if one of you doesn't want to be a part of it-PM me, I will be sending out Pm's to all existing members at the start of the new (HNZ) year.

Hariah Meadow - first year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back