Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Spruce wood with a dragon heartstring core, 11 3/4"
Hilda was disappointed she hadn't had the chance to meet ghosts on Halloween, but we had told her about a place on the fifth floor where some people had seen a few appearances. The young Gryffindor had therefore prepared her equipment which consisted of a camera and a cake which she had prepared earlier in the day. She entered the Antiquated Lavatory, and placed the cake on the floor on which was written "For my friends the ghosts" before taking a seat in the corner of the room, she had only to wait .Meanwhile she began to observe the interior of the room, the place was very old, it seemed to be leaking and all that Hilda could hear was the sound of the drops of water falling from the used taps which created a kind of symphony.

Last edited:
Even though Lucas was no longer new to Hogwarts, he still had the feeling there was a lot of the castle he had yet to explore. Truly, he wanted to visit the Forbidden Forest and see what sort of wonders it held, but so far he hadn't managed to gather the courage to go into a place that was so explicitly forbidden. The boy was wandering around the various corridors on his afternoon off, looking around for anything interesting. He spotted a door on the fifth floor he had never really looked behind, as it just held an old and out of order bathroom. But it occurred to the Hufflepuff that that was a perfect spot to hide something secret in a magical school, so he popped his head in to see if he could see anything interesting. The first thing he noticed was that it was rather filthy. The second thing he noticed was that there was cake on the floor. He frowned and opened the door, approaching the cake and not noticing the girl in the corner yet. He crouched down by the cake and looked at it curiously, it seemed bizarre in this place.

Hilda was deep in thought when she noticed a boy entering the room, he seemed not to have seen her. The girl observed the actions of this one maybe he came to hide something or join someone, then she saw him approach the cake, she intervened because she did not want him to believe that it was an abandoned dish :
"Pstt! don't touch the cake please" she whispered loud enough for the newcomer to hear. She spoke in a low voice so that if there were ever ghosts in the surroundings, they would not be aware of their presence, which was in quite bad reasoning because it would be more her who perhaps did not know that someone ghost were here.

Lucas was starting to think the cake might be left by a house elf, though he couldn't figure out why that would be. He gasped in surprise as he heard a voice, turning around from where he was crouched and losing his balance in his alarm. He caught himself, but planted his hand in the middle of the cake in the process in order to keep himself from falling completely. Lucas winced, looking at the girl before glancing at his hand and back. "Uh, sorry." He said sheepishly. "You scared me."

When Hilda saw the boy be surprised and finish with one hand in the cake, she couldn't help laughing.
"Oh, I'm sorry, it wasn't my attention," she said, approaching the boy and handing him a handkerchief that she had just taken out of her bag. She then looked at the cake, it was not in good condition but it did not matter she would only have to go back to do another one with her friend Terrell.Then she turned to the boy "By the way,my name is Hilda, nice to meet you" she said thinking that for an atypical meeting it was one.

Lucas blushed a bit at the girl's laughter, but was at least glad she didn't seem angry with him. Still, he felt bad. The cake she had made had looked nice before he had ruined it. "I'm very sorry, you made this?" He asked her, though after a moment he accepted her handkerchief and wiped his hand clean as much as he could. "I think there's a spell to clean it," he said apologetically as he handed it back, "but I haven't learned it yet." He said, wishing he could be more useful. "I'm Lucas... why did you make this cake?" He asked hesitantly. "For the ghosts?"

"Yeah, I'm trying to gather information about the ghosts by myself, this is my second try but the first one was more successful than this one," she explained with a small smile."I noticed that the ghosts could not ingest food or transform them into some kind of psychic energy, but the ghost I ran into with my friend was rather a joker, he spilled the soup all along hallway "recounted Hilda finishing her sentence with a laugh.She realized that she was monopolizing the conversation and therefore turned to the young boy" And you Lucas, what are you doing here?" she asked hoping that she was not too intrusive.

Lucas sat up a bit with interest as the girl said her first attempt had been more successful. "Really? Did you lure a ghost?" He asked her curiously. "I haven't been able to talk to any yet." He added with a sigh. But as she said the ghost she had run into wa sa joker, Lucas put the pieces together. "Was it the one who spilled all the slime over everyone at the feast?" He asked, wrinkling his nose at the memory. "He seemed kind of strange, not at all what I expected ghosts to be like." He added. Lucas shrugged at her next question. "I was exploring. I heard the castle has hidden corridors and rooms and I was thinking this old bathroom was probably a cover for something secret." He told her. "You didn't find anything secret, did you?"

Hilda reflects on the identity of the ghosts she had seen when Lucas made her an assumption "Yeah you're probably right and then he's the only ghost I've seen yet, he must be more active than the others "she said, writing down a few things in her observation book.
"Regarding secret passages or places I have no idea, I did not take the time to search but it is true that this bathroom seems suspicious to me" says the young girl inspecting several of the sinks and observing certain corners of the room.

Gabby sat on the thin wall of one of the toilet stalls. She was lurking around looking to prank a older student, she sat admiring the two youngsters and decided they were probably too young to be pranked. Gabriella noticed a cake on the floor, half destroyed. Though there were still a few untouched pieces, Gabby went closer and sat right next to the girl .She giggled, they haven't noticed her yet, she looked around and then she decided it was time to make a noise. She looked onto the boy's eyes and exclaimed " Boo! "

Last edited:
The girl was still watching the room, when she heard someone speak, she thought it was Lucas who wanted to have fun scaring her. When she turned around she was surprised to see the ghostly figure of a girl a few centimeters from the boy "Uh Hello?" Said Hilda realizing that this sentence sound more like a question, the Gryffindor was disconcerted by the situation because she had never seen ghosts so close.

Last edited:
Lucas nodded as Hilda said she hadn't seen any other ghosts yet, he hadn't seen many himself yet either. "I suppose, I didn't really like his prank, though." He said, thinking back to the feast. "So much food was ruined." He said, wrinkling his nose. Then he glanced at the cake he'd ruined and gave a self conscious laugh. "Though I guess I can't talk..." He said a little sheepishly. He nodded as the girl agreed that the bathroom seemed suspicious, and started looking around again too. But then he suddenly heard someone yell boo, and he yelled as he spotted a ghost, losing his balance again, though he didn't land in the cake this time. "G-ghost!" He said, his eyes wide.

Gabby started laughing aloud at the students reactions, she thought that by now they would be used to ghosts around the castle. " Hallo, I'm Gabriella. But you can call me Gabby. " She said, waving at the students

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry, my mistake.. . Ghosts can't eat..

Last edited:
Hilda looked with amazed eyes at the ghost who had presented himself as Gabriella , getting a little closer to her, she observed the girl for a moment before realize that her behavior was rude "Sorry, nice to meet you, my name is Hilda" she said, deciding to introduce herself .

Last edited:
Lucas had known about ghosts, he had seen ghosts, he'd even been eager to meet one. But now that he was face to face with one, it was difficult for him to comprehend it. He kept staring at the lady, his eyes wide. He couldn't believe she was really here, and really a ghost. "You... are a ghost." He repeated, dumbfounded. "Did you... die?" He winced at the stupid question the moment it left his mouth, but it was a lot to wrap his mind around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back