Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Spruce wood with a dragon heartstring core, 11 3/4"
It was almost the end of the evening and Hilda hadn't seen ghosts, every time they had one she narrowly missed them. She started to think that the ghosts were allergic to her. So she was put in a strategic place where she saw the whole hall and she mainly ate candy as usual , she had been waiting for so long that she started to doze a little.She forced herself to stay awake, she set a goal and she was determined to succeed.

It had been a bit of a strange evening for Wendall, but if nothing else he was glad that he was friends with Jenna again. The Hufflepuff had been mingling for most of the night when he spotted another first year by herself eating candy. She seemed a bit sleepy too, and Wendall who was a little bit concerned that she would fall asleep and end up spending the night in the Great Hall, went to go and sit beside her. "Are you alright?" he asked, voice awkwardly cracking as he spoke but he tried to just act as though that hadn't happened.

Hilda's sleepy sighting stopped when a third year boy called out to her and asked her if everything was alright: "Oh yes thank you, I'm just waiting for a ghost to show up to watch it and maybe if I'm lucky to take a picture of them . "she said smiling while taking her polaroid out of her bag."And I'm a little sleepy but I'm fine, thank you for worrying " she said, finishing her sentence with a yawn ."Want some candies ?"Hilda asked, handing her bag of treats to the boy.

Last edited:
The evening was coming to an end and, although Sofia was having a great time, she was a little bit disappointed for not being able to see or talk to a single ghost during the Halloween Feast.
She looked around and saw Hilda taking a polaroid of her bag while talking to an older boy. Sofia smiled relieved for seeing a familiar face and approached them. "Hi! Would you mind if I join you? She asked with a smile.

Hilda had started to chat with the boy when she saw a familiar face next to him, it was Sophia, the girl she had met earlier in the evening who asked her if she could come and join her in her observation: "Yes of course, several pairs of eyes are better than one" she said, gesturing to Sophia to sit next to her.

Wendall was surprised to hear she was looking for a ghost, "Oh cool!" He'd done exactly the same thing too when he was a first year. "You have to be patient." He told her, as though he was some kind of expert. "Although, they're not as scary as you think they are. Have you seen one already?" he asked, thinking that at least the ones he'd met seemed to be pretty nice. Another girl joined them too, although Wendall was much too busy accepting the candies from the sleepy girl. He had a sweet tooth for sure, and would have lived on sweets if he could. "Thanks! What are your names?" he asked them both, not really recognising either of them.

When the boy asked her if she had ever seen a ghost she remembered the feast earlier this year but she had too much slime on her face to be able to see the ghost. "I haven't really seen any yet just a few times at the end of a corridor but never long and never up close, i always have the wrong timing" she said with a sigh.While the boy took some of the candies, he asked them their names: "Oh sorry I didn't introduce myself, my name is Hilda and you?"

I hope you don't mind me joining in!

Giselle hadn't mind Hogwarts so far.But she still did miss America and all her friends. She hadn't gotten a reply from her friends back home yet, which she found a little strange. Giselle had decided that she was going to the Halloween Feast. Maybe this would a possible way to meet people? She wasn't sure. Giselle had decided to go as a nun, she wasn't sure why, but she had thought it would've been an interesting outfit. Before Giselle headed out to the feast, she bought her her ghost books and ghost notes just in case she would find a ghost. Giselle made her way to the feast, and went straight for the food. She was a little hungry, she needed some energy in her. She was minding her own business when she had heard the word ' ghost'. She turned around and had found a couple students talking about ghosts or something. "Are you guys taking about ghosts?" Giselle says as she pulls out her ghost notes, she needed as much information on ghosts as she could. "I'm Giselle by the way, what are your names?"

Sofia looked up and saw another first year joining them. The girl was dressed up as a nun and curiously asked them if they were talking about ghosts. The young Hufflepuff nodded "Yes! We wanted to see them as well or even talk to one, if we could." She explained. "I'm Sofia, it's nice to meet you Giselle! By the way, I really like your costume, it's so original!" Sofia said with a friendly smile.

The young Gryffindor was chatting with Sophia and the friendly boy when another young girl of first year walked towards them visibly interested in their discussion on ghosts, she introduced herself and asked them if she could join their small mission:"Yes of course no problem, come sit with us ! By the way my name is Hilda. "

It wasn't long until Wendall was suddenly surrounded by first year girls, who each introduced themselves in turn. "I'm Wendall but I'm a third year," he said, just in case they wondered why they didn't know him already. Wendall was pretty small for his age, but he hoped he'd grow eventually. Wendall wanted to talk more about the different types of ghosts, because comparing them in real life was much different to how they were in films, but the girls seemed to change the topic of conversation to their outfits instead which wasn't as fun for the Hufflepuff. After a moment he added, "You know ghosts have to wear the last thing they wore before they died, like, forever." He was glad Olive wasn't a ghost.

" No way ?!You've got to be well dressed, you imagine having to wear a flamingo costume for all the rest of eternity, although that would be pretty funny. "she said, refraining from laughing, we're talking about dead people there Hilda. "At first I thought that ghosts could change their clothes, but now that you say it, it makes sense that they have to keep those of when they died as they no longer have physical bodies and it's a kind of memory" she said to Wendall trying to make the discussion and in addition she was very interested in this subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back