Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Jade<3
Wand
Knotted 9½ inch yew wooden wand, doxy wing core and unyielding
It was a nice day, so Evelyn was glad that she would meet with Noah outside at the Lakefront. The blonde was looking forward to see Noah again, she enjoyed their meeting and the fact the she now knew who he was even made it better. But next to the fact that Noah was the Ministers son, he was very friendly and goodlooking. She wanted to get to know him better and she hoped through this meeting that he will know her better too. She saw him as a potential friend and you could never have enough of friends she thought. She didn't exactly what it was but she was just happy today, the classes went good and especially Charms was something to look forward to. Evelyn directly knew something that she wanted to know from Noah, what his favorite subjects were. She didn't hoped it would be Herbology. But what would it matter? She only liked people who were honest and if they tried to impress her by liking everything that she liked they failed. The blonde arrived at the Lakefront and found a comfertable spot with amazing few. She took a blanket with her, because she didn't want to make her clothes dirty. So she went sitting and looked at the view in front of her. She enjoyed her time at Hogwarts more than she did last year, that everything went as she wanted things to be was a thing that helped liking it here. But she was realistic that there will also come a time that things would not go as she wanted them to be. And she needed to work on accepting those things, because the one thing that the Danish blonde hated was not getting what she wanted. But for now she was happy and she hoped that every year things were getting better. Evelyn waited for Noah to show up and thought about what she wanted to know from him.

Noah was meeting Evelyn Manning out by the lake to catch up. The Slytherin boy had gotten to know Evelyn some first semester, but it had been several weeks since he had last seen her. He made his way down to the lakefront where he saw her, already there and waiting on him. Noah grinned at her as he walked towards her. He liked Evelyn. She was pretty and very interesting. Today was pleasant weather-wise. She couldn't see him approaching since her back was to him. Noah snuck up behind her and spoke. "Waiting on someone special?" he asked, laughing as he joined her on the ground. "How have you been?" he asked, looking at the Gryffindor girl.

Evelyn took a moment to enjoy the view in front of her. She had came here a few times and thought about how she hated everything in her first year. Evelyn was very spoiled by her family and she always had the best of the best and well she expected more when she first arrived at Hogwarts. But that thought made her laugh, after she spoke her dad about her first year he was so proud of the change Evelyn made. He thought it wasn't bad that Evelyn was used to the most luxury things, but the social contacts that Evelyn already made in her first year was something he was proud of. And the blonde herself was too, she made a big change and was glad to be on Hogwarts and to become a great witch! She didn't saw Noah coming at her, so when she heard a voice, she turned around quickly. From the scare on her face a smile appeared when she looked at Noah and saw his beautiful bright eyes.'' Yes a very special somebody.'' the blonde said and laughed after. She wanted to say that he could join her on her blanket, but he already did so that was good. '' I'm really good actually! Lessons are going well so nothing to complain.'' The blonde looked at the Slytherin boy and was wondering what he have been up to. '' And how about you?'' Evelyn was wondering if Noah was a smart kid and got amazing grades, because you had to right? If you were the ministers son, you need to get high grades Evelyn thought.

Noah grinned as he successfully startled Evelyn. It wasn't to be mean, but it was good every now and again for something unexpected to happen to you. He nodded his head as Evelyn said school was going well for her. "I'm glad, Ev." he said sincerely. He liked his friends to do well, even if his own studies had been lacking lately. "I'm doing well. Not so much in classes though. I'm successfully underachieving as my dad likes to tell me." he said with a crooked grin. It was true. Noah was capable of doing well, but he lacked the motivation.

Evelyn started to like Noah more, he was funny and who could said so when she found out that he was the son of the Minister. The blonde thought that he would be serious and best behavior ever, and ofcourse he would do his best to behave, Evelyn did too. She didn't liked to be in trouble, and until now it wasn't neccessary to make trouble. While thinking of the word trouble it made her think of Lucas. After the Valentines Dance things were different. Evelyn had to think about the things Lucas had put down in the note on her rose that she got. And she came to the conclusion that she liked Lucas a lot, but just as friends. She didn't have feelings for him, that he did had for her. It was hard to tell him that and Evelyn had the feeling that Lucas was kinda mad at her. She tried to focus on Noah right now and a smile appeared on her face when Noah reacted friendly to her answer. '' I'm glad too, but my first semester wasn't so good as the second is going right now.'' The blonde liked the subjects in this second semester way more, so that motivation was better. But the blonde wasn't even trying to do something at Herbology for example, she hated the subject and didn't cared about the low grade. She was glad that for now she was done with Herbology, what she finished in the first semester.

It was interesting to hear Noah speak about the classes and how he tried to quote what his father said. '' I was so curious how you would do in classes. Well you dissapoint me.'' The blonde said first kinda serious, but after a while she couldn't act like it anymore and started to laugh. '' What classes do you like the most?'' Evelyn asked Noah. She was wondering if they had things in common.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back