Getting out

Rosalie smiled. "Good point. You flirt?" She said teasing him. "I would actually like to see it. Or see you try and make a move, I don't think you can do it."

Austin laughed, "Never flirted, unless I did so without knowing." He narrowed his eyes, "Making a move? I sure can make a move!"

Austin thought for a moment, trying to think of making a move, but doing what? "Um, I have to think of the move. And whether it would be right or not." He smiled.

Austin still thought, over and over. He then stated, "Hmm, I have to think of everything, you know." He heard her giggle, and smiled at it. He continued to think, thinking of all the possible reactions.

Austin laughed, "Oh, actually, I wasn't thinking of you reacting that way about anything... Unless it was something terrible." Austin smiled.

Austin shrugged, "Patience is a virtue, my dear." He waited, still thinking of what he was going to do. He then used his hand that wasn't on her other one to touch her cheek. He waited a moment, before leaning in and softly touching his lips to hers. He quickly pulled away, "Happy?" He beamed.

Rosalie smiled, "Too bad I don't have much paitence." She said. Then unexpectedly Austin leaned in and kissed her. only for a moment though. She was still leaning twards him unaware of it though, but if she was aware of it she most likley would move back. "Very muich so." She said smiling.

Austin grinned, noticing that she was still leaning toward him. He laughed, "Well, I think that patience paid off. I am just full of surprises!" He wondered whether it was true or not.

Austin agreed, "Most defintely. If someone kisses you, no matter who, I would go after them. And I am glad that you wouldn't like it either." He smiled, but his eyes were completely serious.

Austin felt her hug him and he returned the favor. He laughed, "Hit them? Whoa, then I suppose you really wouldn't like it."

Austin teased, "Well, if they didn't know, then take it easy on them. Um, never mind, they don't need to be doing that anyhow. Moving that fast, no." He smiled.

Austin teased, "You didn't say anything about letting a girl kiss you." He laughed. "And you are the only one who is allowed to kiss me."

Austin burst out laughing when she practically screamed it. "I had to say that. I just had to." He then watched her calm and asked sweetly, "And am I yours?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back