House Points Board

Ravenclaw: Hufflepuff: Gryffindor: Slytherin:

Getting out

Austin smiled as she smiled. "I despise rap. I prefer the hard and soft rock myself. I also don't enjoy country. So, there something we have in common." Austin played with her hair, making sure not to mess it up while doing so.

Austin laughed, continuing to play with her hair, "You like that stuff? It is all accents and heartbreakage to me."

Austin nodded, "I know. I just never found it appealing. At least you don't like rap." Austin noticed her getting closer to him. Austin then also got closer to her, to where they were almost hugging, just inches apart.

Austin smiled, "You share the same opinion as me about it. Plus, the lyrics are very vulgar." Austin thought he saw a tiny change in her color, but he decided he imagined it. Austin stated, "You enjoy being close, don't you?"

Austin laughed softly, "If I didn't, then would I have moved last?" He then added, "I love being close." He smiled at her, showing her that he meant it.

Austin nodded, "I should figured as much." Austin took his hand out of her hand, fixed it, and set his hand on her shoulder. "I would hate to mess up your hair."

Austin shook his head, "No, you do mind. I would make you look like Medusa if I messed with your hair. Well, a much prettier Medusa actually." He flashed her a smile.

Austin laughed, "See what I mean? Hey, why did you try hard to fix your hair?" He then felt his own with the hand that was on her shoulder. Like he had any room to talk.

Rosalie smiled and shook her head. "I can't believe you asked that." She said, matter-of-factly. "I did it for you." as she said the she ran her fingers through her wavy blonde hair to make sure it was still intact. "My hair is fine, you didn't mess it up."

Austin grinned, "If you had your hair pulled up in a pony-tail, and if you were wearing your pajamas, then I would still think the same as I do now." He stopped touching his gelled hair.

Austin laughed, "I'm sorry. I guess it is just a gift I have." He stared at her flushed face, thinking of how cute it was.

Austin teased, "Are you sure? I can always stop trying to make you blush. If that's possible."

Austin smiled, "Let's see, I compliment you, you blush. I see what you like out of it." He laughed.

Austin put his hand to his chest, "Me, flirt? Name one time!" He smirked at her, and laughed right afterward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back