Getting out

Austin Zhefarovich

Wand
Knotted 14 1/2" Rigid Cherry Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Austin walked along the sidewalk of Brightstone Village. His green eyes shone bright in the sun. His hair fixed with gel. He glanced down at his light blue jeans and his white hoodie. He waited for Rosalie to arrive, and felt butterflies when he thought of her name, or just her in particular. He grinned to himself, quite giddy about meeting up with her again. He made sure that there was no dirt on his pants and gray sneakers. He debated on whether to listen to his mp3 player or not. He was soon lost in thought.

Austin jumped a bit when someone hugged him from behind. He then heard that familiar voice and smiled in relief. He turned around and returned her hug. "Hey there to yourself. How are you on this lovely day?"

Austin beamed, "Much better now that you are here, to be quite honest." He stroked her hair, remembering the softness.

Austin saw her blush and noted, "Aw, you are so cute when you blush." He smiled, "You are going to like it more. I am always honest. And I knew that the feeling was mutual." He gave her a wink.

"Well, then I suppose you are always just so cute then." Austin laughed a little, although it was completely true.

Austin laughed, "Why yes. And there is no changing it. I am as stubborn as they come."

Austin shook his head, laughing while doing so, "I know what you are thinking right now." He rolled his eyes to the sky, and tried to act prissy, including disguising his voice to sound more like a female, "Like, how can I be with a nerd like this one?" He smirked.

Austin walked to her, "I was kidding. I would be hoping that you don't think that at all." He outstretched his arms, wanting a hug. "Forgive me?"

Austin felt relieved. He stared down at her. He grinned, "Never take me seriously when I put on little fake acts. That is a sure sign that I am joking." He felt a little bad that he didn't explain it earlier.

Austin teased, "I make a good impression of a girl, don't I?" He gently poked her in the side, knowing full well she was ticklish.

Austin laughed, "I wonder if people mistake me for liking boys sometime." He then added, "I am kidding over that too." He smirked, seeing her jump. "I know you are. Which makes it even more fun." He poked her gently again.

Austin laughed and shrugged, "I have never liked a boy. So I doubt I ever will." He watched her twitch. "Want me to stop?" He poked her again.

Austin laughed harder, "Wouldn't there be something wrong with me if I picked a guy over you?" He stopped poking her. "I'll wait until you least expect it." He winked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back