Getting out

"Well, yes. But That would mean you didn't like me, there was somethign wrong with me, like a defection." She said trying to explain. "Oh great, when I least expect it.." she said smiling.

Austin smiled, "I would be out of my mind if I picked a guy over you. You would just be a victim of betrayal." He would hate to think that he would ever hurt her. That would most likely be his boggart now. He smirked, "Of course. Surprises are very...unexpected."

Austin wondered how to word it. It came surprisingly hard to him. He finally nodded, "Yes, maybe even more than my favorite book." He glanced down, away for her eyes. He smiled to himself.

Austin laughed, embarassed, "My favorite book. If something happened to it, I would go on a rampage to get revenge. And, I care more about you than that book." He smiled weakly.

Austin shrugged, "I cannot think of the title. Strange, huh." He tried his hardest to think of it, but he couldn't.

Austin laughed, "It'll come to me. I just don't know why I don't know it." He folded his arms, and smirked, "Are you blocking my memory of it?"

Austin shrugged, "You could be doing it. You might not be aware of it just yet though." He smirked at her, wondering what she would say to that.

Austin watched her step closer to him. He stared down at her, at first with a loss of words. He then smiled, "See? You are totally unaware of it." His green eyes as bright as his attitude stared at her with curiousity.

Austin shrugged, "This is the magical community. Anything is possible." He beamed. Finally, the title hit him. Almost like a blow to the head. "My favorite book is Complete Wonders of the Galaxy!" He smiled proudly.

Austin somehow knew she was doubting it. He laughed, "Not many have. It is a muggle book. Fantastic. It tells about stars, planets, everything in the sky."

Austin gently touched her cheek, "You aren't interested in that, are you? It's okay if you aren't." He gave her an encouraging smile.

Austin let his hand travel from her cheek to her hair. He said quietly, "I thought so. What are you interested in?"

Austin then used his free hand to gently play with her hand. "What kind of music, may I ask?" He wondered whether she was enjoying this moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back