Getting out

He watched her shudder, and laughed, "Picturing it?" He smiled, "That's always nice to know, it really is." He embraced her in another hug.

Austin smirked, "Haha, that had to suck." He then teased, "I need to tattoo your name on me then. 'Property of Rosalie Hale'." He laughed. He honestly didn't want to think of tattoos. It would hurt too much.

Austin laughed, "You are terrified of needles? Or just don't like them? I am horrified of them." He pushed the images of needles out of his mind.

"Aw, that must be horrible. I just run from them." He laughed, even though it was true.

Rosalie thought about that. "Well, you know what would happen if I try and run from something. I would end up tripping over and inatimate object and falling on my face." She said thinking about her balance issues knowing that he new good and well what would happen if she tried to run. "Enough talk about needles, its creeping me out." She said.

Austin didn't laugh, but he smiled, "Yeah, I probably would to. Tripping and falling over wireless objects." He laughed softly. He then nodded, "I don't blame you. You choose the next topic."

Rose smiled. "You seem to have more balance than me though." She said thinking of another topic that wouldn't frighten her. "Hmm, what about... Okay so I have no idea what to talk about. I'm not good at comming up with things to talk about at all. I mean if you let me choose we'll end up talking about the weather...Not something I'd want to talk about, but thats what would happen." She said.

Austin laughed, "Not when I am distracted. I think it runs in the family." He shrugged. "The weather is a nice topic. What's your favorite kind?" He smiled, hiding his laughter at the topic.

Austin sighed, trying to act disappointed, "Aw, no weather?" He added, smiling, "I'm kidding. Uhm, let's see... How about...? Actually, I am at a loss for a topic."

Austin laughed, "We both are at a loss for words. Well, hm, are you excited about school shopping? I am!" He beamed.

He smiled, "Especially if you don't have a clue on what the items are." Austin then added excitedly, "Welcome to Ravenclaw! I should have said so before."

Austin nodded, feeling rather excited. He hasn't been into the common room before, and he couldn't wait to check it out. "All right then. It is settled. Off to the common room!" He held out his hand, wanting her to take it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back