Getting in a bit of practise

At first Harriet was a bit taken back. She hadnt meant to offend anyone. "Yeah i suppose!" she added after Ginny had finished speaking "It did make alot of laughs!" she said smiling at Amy, she hoped that she hadn't unintentionally ((Don't know how to spell that sorry)) offended her.

(No worries.)
Ginny smiled. 'Shall we try that again then?'she asked. 'I certaintly need to work on the tirck i tried.i'm not having my head killed by my broom,'Ginny joked, mounting it and flying off at least 7 metres off the ground.

"Yeah why not?!" Amy said grabbing her broom and touching off the ground. She allowed herself to go slightly higher and slightly faster this time, the wind whipping through her hair as she done so.

"yeah sure!" she replied and took off again she lgiggles at Ginny joke . "I'm just going to do a quick lap!" she shouted flying off. She started off quite low then rose higher and higher the view was amazing this high up she could see the whole school shining brightly like a star, she slowly circled in the air. Breathtakingly beautiful she could fly all day. Suddenly snapping back to reality she zoomed off feeling a bit unsteady but not slowing down for a second she laughed as she did a speedy lap before hovering off just above the ground, aiming for the perfect height last time had been a bit high and now she was far too high she lowered down untill the tips of her toes were touching the ground then simply landed. She beamed from ear to ear she finally felt confident with most aspects of flying.

Ginny saw Harri land perfectly just as she flying level with the ground nearly about to try the flip again. She leaned forward, doing a flip and making sure she had flicked the broom properly and as she landed, made sure to put her hand up to catch her broom before it fell on her head again. she caught it and jumped with joy. she had done a different landing trick. She mounted her broom again and flew over to Harri. 'Well done. you can land now.'she congratulated harrii before flying up to hoops , rolling on her broom again.

Amy watched as Ginny perfected her trick and Harri landed perfectly. Amy done a few more laps and then attempted to land where Blane and Harri were standing. She tried again to land...and once again fell off into a heap on the floor. She laughed again, and looked up at Blane and Harri, now towering above her.

Ginny noticed she was the only one flying so she flew till she was a metre above the gorund before sliding off her broom and landing next to them. 'Need help?'she asked Amy who was on the floor again.

"thanks guys!" she said as they all congratulated her on perfecting her land. "Your land was amazing!" she said to Ginny "I have never seen anything like it before in my life!" she said grinning. She couldn't help but wonder why Blane wasn't flying but had already asked him enough awkward questions to start poking her nose in again. "You'll get there in the end!" she said to Amy as she once again toppled off of the broom.

Blane watch the three girl perfect there landings. He smiled as Harri made a great landing and was wowed by Ginny's. Amy's was good but needed just that little bit more practise. "Well girls you're all really improving." Blane said with a smile as a cool breeze swept past them and made Blanes hair blow on to his face.

Ginny blushed slightly when Harri congratulated her. 'Umm, thanks. It wasn't that good though,'Ginny protested. Ginny noticed Balne hadn't been back up in the air yet. 'is something wrong Blane?'she asked.

"I know how you feel!" she said in replie to Blane "The airs great but its always a comfort to get your feet back on to solid ground!"
Ginny was being modest her landing had been great!

Amy pushed herself off of the ground and brushed herself down. She paused for a moment trying to think of a better way to learn. Just practise she guessed. "I think its always nice touching back down on the ground after flying, although it does bring you back to reality as well" Amy said with a smile.

'Well, i must be abnormal then considering i'm the opposite. i find it such a dissapointment when i'm back on the ground. 'Ginny replied slightly suprised how they thought that.

Harriet noticed that Ginny was suprised at how they all felt "Don't get me wrong," she said "I love flying and its one of the best feelings in the world when your airborne," she breathed "But when you land the pride at what you have achieved finally settles in!" she grinned.

"Couldn't have put it better myself!" Amy said turning to smile at Harri.

Harri returned the smile she was glad some one felt the same. "Fancy a game of flying tag?" she said immaturly.

"Well basically I just made it up!" she said laughing "But you just play tag/I.T on brooms in the air!" she said laughing. Thinking about it now it did sound kind of stupid but oh well.

'You did not just make that up. it's been around for centuries but only the most immaturist of people play it,'ginny joked, sticking her tongue out and mounting her broom hovering. 'i'm all up for it though.'

"Sure ginny!" she laughed "If anyone would know that it would be you!" she answered Ginnys poking out of her tounge by poking out her own before errupting in giggles she mounted her broom and flew off at the speed of light shouting "Ginnys on!"

'Oi,'ginny argued jokingly before shooting off after Harriet, leaning low on her broom and overtaking her before rememberring that it was tag, not racing and stopping abrubtly in front of her, grinning.

As Ginny flew straight past her she laughed then when she stopped she dodged quickly almost falling off but laughing as she swopped lower missing the ground by inches but swerving to avoid it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back