Getting in a bit of practise

"Yeah i went to muggle school since I was 6!" shes said "How comes you didn't go for long?" she added.
"Sure!" she said in replie to Ginnys questioned.
"Hai Amy!" she called waving.

She gathered he didn't want to talk about his past at all . "Well i always llike P.e!" she said smiling they all seemed so boring compared to Hogwarts subjects. "Your good at flying!" she said noticing his calm way off handling the broom.

Amy heard Harri call out to her and so she made her way over to where her and Blane were. "Hey guys" she said happily. "How are you both?" she asked.

"Im good thanks Blane!" she said smiling at him, hovering by the two of them. "testing out the firebolt I see?" she added grinning.

Ginny heard Harri or so they called her ansswer her. She zoomed up to the hoops, habitly rolling on her broom. She straightened up when she reached the hoop and flew near them again more slowly smiling more brightly.

"I'm good thanks!" she answered Amy "How about you?" she asked. She noticed the other girl Ginny flying by, she hadn't actually met her yet but she seemed nice.

"I'm good thanks" Amy replied to Harri then turned to Blane, "I've only done a few laps on mine, but its been great so far" Amy said happily, then turned to watch Ginny with the others. She was really good anc you could tell that she loved to fly.

Ginny blushed before immaturity took over her and she pretended to bow but dipped her broom and ended up doing a full somersault. 'Oops. Thanks Blane though i don'r really deserve it.'she noticed amy and blane had new looking brooms. 'New brooms then?'she asked.

"Yeah your brooms look great!" Harriet said. She had noticed Amys new broom straight away but hadn't realised Blane also had one. "Nice sommersault!" she said smiling at GinnyShe flew off once round the pitch she built up speed and at last she didnt feel sick! Result! She flew back and joined the others flushed with excitment.

'Hey, you have got good flying technique there. Much better than mine, i must say,'Ginny complimented Harri.

"oh thanks!" she said blushing at the compliment. "But your much better! I have a bit of a problem with landing though!" she said laughing at the thought of her falling off at her last attempt. "Got any tips?" she asked, she needed all the help she could get.

'Yeah, don't actually land. just hover really close to the ground and jump off. i can't really land either. actually, when i think about it. i haven't ever tried landing the way you should,'Ginny chuckled.

"oh i think I'll try that!" she said flying down towards the ground "coming?" she asked as she hovered a bit lower beckoning to the others.

'sure.i want to try something though,'Ginny smiled, diving fast to the ground and pulling up at the last minute so that her broom was flying at level close to the ground. She pulled herself up on to the broom so she was balancing with just her feet on it. She counted to three in her head before leaning forward, doing a flip and flicking the broom up into the air at the same time. She landed on her feet but so did the broom on her head. 'Ow,'ginny exclaimed as she picked her broom up again, laughing.

'Your very good at landing Blane,'Ginny said as she walked over sorting out her hair again.

Amy watched as everyone went down to land. She done a couple more laps of the pitch and then came down to land. She wasn't too sure about this part and tried her best to land upright, but ended up toppling off and fell on the ground, laughing. "Typical" she laughed.

Ginny laughed as Amy toppled off her broom. She went over and offered to help her up.

Amy gratefully took up Ginnys offer to help her up. "Thanks Ginny" Amy said still laughing, brushing herself down.

Harriet swooped down and following Ginnys advice hovered a bit above the ground and hoped off. Simple why hadn't she thought of that herself.
Then she saw Amy topple clumsily off of her brown anc couldn't help but laugh. " If you think thats bad you should of seen me earlier!" she said. She joined Ginny in offering Amy and hand in getting up.

'Who said that was bad?'Ginny asked surprised. 'No, how could of it been bad. it manged to make laughs so it did the job'she added jokingly.

Amy laughed. "I think I just need to refine my technique!" Amy said smiling at both Ginny and Harri.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back