Getting Caught

Bellatrix Green

OOC First Name
Ahna
ooc: So I am not going to not let anyone join but if I haven't talked to you about this it might be kinda weird.

Bellatrix had finished her meeting and it was 11:00 p.m. way past curfew. She hurried in a angry pace back to the Hogwarts grounds from the Three Broomsticks. Thinking over what she had just agreed to, could she really betray the only person who has been nice to her?

Professor King had his graveyard shift for the castle & it's grounds tonight, as it seemed most students were asleep in their dorms he ventured onto the grounds for some fresh air and to think over the events of the day.

After walking for a moment, he noticed a dark figure hastily walking towards the castle. Unsure of who this could be he drew is wand, flicked it so it lit it's tip and ran towards the figure. Upon catching up to them and blocking their way he noticed that revealed in his wand light was Bellatrix Green, "Well, fancy meeting you here Ms. Green." he stated with a slight smirk, "So... is there a reason for your... erm... excursion tonight?

She looked at him furious. "There might be but it is none of your business!" she spat trying to walk past him.

Professor King blocked her path again, " 'There might be but it's none of [my] business.' eh? So that's a yes... Now I ask you to tell me your reason, or we will take this to the headmistress, who will have to talk to the ministry because a condition of her returning your wand, ever, is that you obey all school rules and or policies Ms. Green, so please, do share...." he ended with a smirk hoping he made his point quite clear.

"But you do want to tell me Ms. Green, " he began with a smile, "Otherwise you would've just told me to go tell the headmistress, however I am just fine with not knowing, follow me if you will we shall go awaken the Headmistress and inform her of your disregard for Hogwarts policy, at which point she will contact the Ministry and they will have their way with you... I do not see much of a choice." as he stated this he faced the castle and took a couple of steps towards it.

"An old friend, I hope you had an amzing time catching up because apparently, it will cost you." He nodded towards the castle as an indiction to her to walk in it's direction.

"I'm sorry but I cannot excuse you leaving the castle, Ms. Green, if it was to meet an old friend... I couldn't excuse it for almost any reason for that matter, now walk..." he stated nodding again towards the castle and slipping his wand back in his cloak's pocket

She planted her feet. "On the contrary I was told not to curse anyone and I haven't done that beings I have no wand. There was nothing that said I had to follow your bloody rules."

'Ms. Green I am not saying they will send you toAzkaban for staying out past curfew, but they will take it into consideration to decide how much you HAVE actually changed..." he paused hoping e had made his point clear again, "Also, you always have to listen to school policies, now march..." he pointed his wand in the direction of the castle, EXPECTING Bellatrix to listen this time...

(((OOC: *Rolls up News Paper* "Bad Bellatrix, Baaaaad!")))

"Bellatrix, I'm not asking you to move any longer. I am telling you, GO TO THE CASTLE... Also I'm not quite so sure anymore, you're meeting 'Old Friends' in the middle of the night, which is sketchy enough but you've had other run-ins with students, you tried to CHOKE a classmate... not the signs of a changing person to me..." he finished with a sigh...

"Do you not think the teachers talk to each other?" he chuckled as he tryed to inch towards the castle... "And NEVER curse at me again!" he boomed quite displeased with her disobediance, defiance, and lack of respect for him.

Bellatrix Green said:
"I can do whatever the HELL I want!" she spat emphasizing her curse word.
Professor King spun around, more displeased with Bellatrix and her ungratefulness then ever, "You will NEVER speak to me like that again or you won't speak at all!" he screamed in her direction as he flicked his wand furiously twice, the first spell being Silencio and the second being a levitating charm.

(((The spells hit you then?)))

Professor looked pitifully at the silenced girl levitating in midair.... "Perhaps you will show me proper respect next time we meet?" he inquired of her as he turned towards the castle and began to walk towards it again, Bellatrix being levitated in front of him... he felt sorry for what he had done, but could not show it, she needed to learn a lesson in respect and one in obediance, desperatly... He then decided he would set her down by the headmistress' office...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back