Getting away for a while

Rais had been doing a good job of keeping up with Connor when he disappeared into darkness. Rais came out and noticed Connor was talking to him coming out of the darkness. "I'm not a stalker, I just found it a little interesting to follow you and see what you were up to, after all, you are a death eater." said Rais. To Rais, it seemed that Connor underestimated the power Rais had, but if needed be, Rais would show him. "Petty werewolf's don't scare me to be honest, I've faced worse." said Rais. Rais's wand was right beside his right side, near his belt, so he would just have to put in his hand and pull it out. Rais had a feeling that Connor and him would be having a duel, so he was ready. He just wanted Connor to be the one to make the move so that he could counter attack.

Ryan ignored him and shook his head. "Well nice of you to take an interest but i really cant be bothered with you right now. I have more important things to do so go back to the pub and drink and stop following me will you." He said turning roun and running off into the woods. He didnt have the energy for the professor and f it carried on then he would just apperate out so that he wouldnt be able to follwo him then

Rais wanted to see what Connor's potential was, he was curious about him. "Important things? Sounds interesting. I'll tag along." said Rais. As soon as Rais saw that Connor had ran off again, Rais started to run behind him in distance to keep an eye out. Rais thought that if Connor had things to take care of, he might need some help or worse, if he was in trouble and needed a way out, Rais would be there to help him. Rais took out his wand and held it tightly in his right hand.

Ryan stopped dead in his tracks as he heard the guy follow. He wondered what he should do next. Teach him a lesson, not to mess with him or make him an ally. He did seem to have a some what impressive character that Ryan could get to know and use to his ability. "Whats your deal. Do you usally follow people into a dark forest where there is nobody around to hear you scream. Not the best of moves judging by by who you are with." Ryan said judging his character more. As his eyes were fully adjusted to the light he could see Rais clearly and would be keeping a close eye on him, watching every micro expression to see what he was really thinking. Another thing Ryan was good at

As Rais continued to follow Connor, Connor stopped in his tracks again. "You think I'm scared because I'm in a dark forest? Give me a break." said Rais with a small chuckle. Rais was quite impressed by Connor's confidence, but to prove that confidence, one must also have the power. "I know I'm with a death eater. Big deal?" said Rais raising one of his eyebrows. Rais then put away his wand back into his pocket and said, "Do you know who YOU are talking to right now?" said Rais. Rais didn't care of Connor was a death eater or not. The experience and the power difference is what Rais sensed and Connor did have a lot of power, but Rais thought in his mind that he didn't have enough to beat Rais. "I don't see a big deal in following you. I've been bored lately and need some action." said Rais standing, leaning against a tree and his hands behind his head.

Ryan sized Rais up and shook his head. "You need action, get laid. Believe me i know who im talking too. A flynig professor that teaches one term a year to firsties." He said taking a step forward. He didnt really know what to do now with the guy. He obviously had courage, maybe he had been a Gryffindor. Or a wanna be gryffindor. But he had pride so maybe a Slytherin. He had one question that would determine their relationship. "What blood status re you?" He asked still looking at him, watching his every more, Ryan was read to jump if it came to that. Ryan could just kill him where he stood but he was a Professor. He would be missed and people could say that he had followed Ryan out and then the spotlight would be on him. Ryan couldnt have that. Then again torture was a personal favourite of his so tha was plan B if his question wasnt answered properly

Rais chuckled a little bit when he said that he needs to get laid. "Well, I don't need to get laid, you know why? Because I've got someone I'm dating and for your information, she is a death eater as well." said Rais looking upwards towards a tree. Rais was a little surprised when Connor asked him what his blood status was. There were only a handful of death eaters that Rais had told his blood status to, and he wasn't feeling very comfortable telling Connor his blood status, but something inside Rais told him that he should go ahead and tell Connor his blood status. "I'm a Pure-Blood. Why do you ask?" said Rais scratching his nose. "I don't tell many people of my personal stuff, but your a different situation. I feel that I don't have to hide much from you." said Rais with a smile.

Ryan nodded when he said he was a pure blood. Luckily for him that had been the answer he had been looking for. At least they were both pure, well Ryan had been told by his parents that he was and he believed that he was. " I just like to know who im talking to. I dont talk to filth and your not that so i can talk to you properly." He said ignoring what he said about not sharing his personal information with people. "Who is the death eater then?" He asked taking another step forward towards the guy. At least he knew that one of his fellow death eaters was dating a pure blooded wizard. He would have respect to them, if he didnt already that was

Rais sensed a drop in negativity around Connor, which gave Rais the feeling that Connor maybe have gotten an answer he was looking for. "I suppose you don't like anyone other than Pure Bloods huh?" said Rais. Rais found it quite interesting that this death eater didn't like anyone other than pure blood, a very interesting individual indeed. Looks like this fella is starting to calm down, Rais thought to himself. "Her name is Vicky." said Rais with a smile. Rais wasn't wanting to open more up to Connor unless Connor would do the same, so if any more personal questions were to come his way, he would probably just ignore them. This fella asks too many questions, thought Rais to himself. "Now, don't you have an issue on your hand to deal with? Rather than asking me questions, maybe we should go ahead and go towards where you were headed." said Rais looking at the trees behind Connor.

Ryan shook his head. He could deal with mixed blood, they pure enough blood for him. It still meant less muggle in them. Half blood he could cope with if he had too but usually he didnt and he would just beat them up but he could put up with them, even be friends with them. Although he wasnt friends with one at the moment. "Not exactly. I dont mind Mixed bloods and i can just about put up with half bloods. Anything lower than that just isnt worth my precious time and yeah that name rings a bell." He said thinking about his other fellow death eaters. "That business can be put on hold for a while. If you wanted to follow me then i wont be attending anything for a while. She can find her own way back, like she has been doing her whole life." Ryan didnt doubt Bell's sense of direction and she knew the way to his house so he didnt need to go hold her hand.

Rais wasn't all that surprised when Connor said that he didn't mind mixed bloods, and he could put up with Half-bloods, but he couldn't stand muggles. "Yea, well, I've gotten into a profession where I've got to handle muggles." said Rais spitting to his right. Rais was finding Connor to be more and more interesting to know about every minute. "So, what do you want to do? Now that you've put off your business for a while? Why don't we have a friendly duel?" said Rais with a smile. "The loser will take the winner someplace expensive to eat. or do you have anything else in mind?" said Rais with a smirk on his face. Connor was pretty confident with his power, little did he know that Rais has a lot more power than Connor thinks.

Ryan rolledhis eyes and laughed before puling out his wand. "Finefine if you want but as im not in a duelling mood i cannot say how good i will be." He said honestly as he pointed his wabd ar Rais. He didnt know if he should start but he would just start with sonething simple and easy to block. With a flick of his wabd he said. "Petrificus Totalus." A simple easy spell for someone as powerful spell for him to cast. As Ryan knew that the stakes were not that high he didnt have too much to loose although his pride was at stake but that was nothing he couldnt regain.

Rais smiled as Connor agreed to have a friendly duel with him. "Not in a dueling mood? I'll get you into the mood." said Rais with a small laugh. There was some stuff that Connor didn't know about Rais such as he could do magic without the use of a wand, so as soon as Connor to out his wand and used the spell Petrificus Totalus, Rais said, "Check this out Connor." Rais suddenly got black and white sparks around him and it prevented Rais from getting any damage from the spell Connor casted. "Surprised? Simple spells won't have any affect on me, and I have a feeling that I don't think I'll be needing my wand in this duel seeing as your gonna be using basic beginner spells." said Rais with a small chuckle. Of course Rais knew that he would be needing his wand, he was just teasing Connor. "Since you are so young, I take it it you are a Death eater in training?" said Rais with a smile. Rais knew more about death eaters than Connor though. Rais took out his wand and said,"Incarcerous!".

Ryan rolled his eyes at the guy. He didnt like people who thought they were cool. So what he could do wandless magic, so could Ryan. He flicked his wand at the spell. "Reducto." He said as he thought of how to disarm the shield he had. He decided to copy though and with a wave of his wand he made a force field around him so hexes and jinxes wouldnt hit him. "Well you know i like to warm up before i get all in. What are you complaining about. Rope? Not the worst of things." He said rolling his eyes again. "Confrigo" He said clearly and loudly as he pointed his wand at Rais. "You know there is this really good place that i like down the road if you want to go there now and not end up loosing like a little girl." Ryan joked with the guy.

Rais was a little impressed when Connor used Reducto to reverse the affect of the spell casted by him. "Very nice." said Rais with a smile. Rais then noticed Connor making a shield around himself to protect from Hexes and Jinxes. "That shield won't do you much good mate." said Rais with a smirk on his face. Rais started to laugh when Connor said the rope wasn't the worst of things. "Not to worry, I'll show you much more." Rais then saw Connor using the spell Confrigo as Connor pointed his wand towards Rais. Rais knew how to handle this well, but it wasn't going to be easy for him. Rais held up on of his hands and started to generate a black and white ball around his hand and after a few minutes, he blasted the ball against the spell Connor casted, and neutralized it. "Pretty neat huh?" said Rais as he rubbed of some dust off of his shirt. "Lose? I don't duel to lose Connor." said Rais with a laugh. "Now take this." Rais raised his wand and said, "Aguamenti!" Rais held his ground as large amounts of water went towards Connor. "Maybe you should give up?" said Rais in a deep tone.

Ryan nodded as Rais told him his spell was good. It was basic stuff for him but what the prof wants. "Yeah thanks and it will do good if you planned on jinxing me or hexing me." He said with a slight laugh. His laugh turned to a crooked smile as he watched Rais made a black an white ball in his hands to neutralize his spell. "Yeah pretty neat, to a muggle maybe. Seriously i knew how to do that before i even started school." Ryan said joking around with the guy. "My name is Ryan by the way. Connor is my middle name." Ryan had decided that he liked this guy enough to let him have his real name. In response to Rais' water charm Ryan raised his hand, palm open. "Impervius" He said clearly as he repelled the water away from him. He knew this spell because his friend used it on his glasses when he used to play quidditch and it rained. "Well thats makes both of us. Loosing is not something that happens to me very often. Besides i was taught never to give up. I have never given up before in my life and now will be no different." Ryan stated before using another quick spell. "Deprimo." He said again clearly. A flicker of doubt ran through him as he thought about if Raise couldnt block that spell. If he couldnt then because of the effect it had Ryan would block it for him. He didnt want his new found future friend to have a hole blown up in him.

Rais smiled as Connor said the shield would do him good if Rais were to cast jinx's or hexes against Connor. Rais was pretty impressed with the young lad hanging in there so far, but Rais would soon end this duel with a huge blow towards Connor, which he didn't know about. "Really funny there mate." said Rais with a chuckle when Connor said the black and white ball was child's play. 'I'll show him no childs play,' said Rais thinking to himself. Rais wasn't surprised when Connor said his real name was Ryan, and Connor was just his middle name. Rais understood that it was in the nature of death eaters to not reveal anything at all, or if they do reveal the truth, only under comfort would they release it. "I'm not surprised mate, Ryan it is then." said Rais with a laugh. Rais saw as Ryan neutralized his spell with Impervius. He wasn't surprised at all at how Ryan had good knowledge of spell usage.

Rais saw Ryan used the spell Deprimo which would blast a hole through the target. Rais had encountered this spell before plenty of times, so he started to gather a black and white ball around his hand again and shot it towards the spell that was coming towards him, then jumped out of the way of the spell, rolling over 2 times before he was able to get back on his feet. "Good of you to use that spell, but I've encountered it a few times to be able to neutralize it." said Rais as he was getting back on his feet. Rais raised his wand and dark thoughts were going through his mind in order to cast this spell, and then said, "Expulso!" Rais had a trick up his sleeve that would neutralize that spell of Ryan wasn't able to dodge it.

Ryan watched with amusement as Rais again used the ball for protection. Another time and it may just get baring. Ryan shrugged at what Rais said. "Well what can i say. Im a funny person beneath it all. A real comedian." He said tonelessly. Ryan wasnt one for emotion and he had noted to himself that he had showed a bit to much to him. Ryan still didnt know if he could trust him but for now he knew his first name. "Well at least you know im warming to you. Not many know my first name. They either know me as Connor or Porter. Personally i prefer Porter but hey im not picky." He said as he spun his wand around through his fingers to show that he wasnt really trying very hard.

Porter took a few steps back just before the next spell was cast. A smile on his face. An exploding spell. He simple moved out of its way with ease not really trying. " Good one but better used on someone who is a little more slower than me." He said as he heard a tree exploding near him. At least it wasnt him. "Things seem to be heating up know. Thought it was a friendly doing." Ryan said looking behind him at the tree that was now no more than shavings on the floor. He didnt mind a non friendly duel but tonight he didnt want to go see bell in pieces of flesh.

Rais could sense bit more positive energy around Ryan that told him he wasn't lying. Rais always had respect for those who trusted him and showed him respect, and most important thing was that they didn't lie to them. "So, Mr Porter, I'll be ending this duel NOW!" said Rais with a shout. Rais smirked as he heard Ryan saying that the Expulso spell would be better on someone slow. He was really impressed at how fast Ryan was, but wasn't all that surprised, after all, Ryan was much younger than Rais. Younger individual have faster reflexes than those of older age.

Rais saw as Connor moved towards a corner to which he didn't have much space. 'I could finish him off with one of the three curses, but no, I'm not.' Rais lowered his wand as he saw Ryan had no more space to move. "That'll be it mate, it was a pretty fun duel." said Rais as he put away his wand. Rais walked up to Ryan and took out his hand out for a hand shake. "Well done mate, you did a good job. We should do this some other time." said Rais with a smile.

Rayn's guard flew trait up wen Rais shouted. He braced himself for the worst but when nothing came he relaxed very slightly. "You know you really shouldnt shout like that wen im on guard. I can be very protective. The last person who did that wound up dead." He said thinking of the student he had killed in a duel and because it had been serious one he had thought it fun o shout the begging of he killing curse but Ryan had beaten him to it. He didnt regret what he had done. The last year had had it coming to him for toying with him like that.

Ryan watched him put his wand away.He was gad that it was ending but he didnt know who had won. What h did know was that if it had continued he would have probably ended u using an unforgivable curse like he usually did. "But who won?" He asked shaking the guys hands quickly. Sure f Rais was the won to put his wand away first it meant that Ryan would have won because he was willing to carry on. Just in case this was some sort of trick he lowered his hand but kept is wand at the ready so he would defend himself quickly."I mean who is taking who for something t eat." Porter said lightly

(oh my gosh my spelling was terrible when i finished this xD good thing i read through it paha)

Wrong topic. xD

As soon as Rais started to shake Ryan's hand, he noticed Ryan still had his wand in his hand in case Rais decided to do something. "You can put your wand away... this duel is over and I have no tricks up my sleeve." said Rais as he shook Ryan's hand. Rais also wondered the same thing on who won this duel. Technically, Rais was the one who put his wand away first, do maybe it was Rais who lost, but a second thought came to mind that Rais hadn't given up or anything, just considered the duel to be over, that's it. "I suppose it's a draw. I'm still willing to take you to get something to eat." said Rais with a smile. The value for a friend was far more than the value Rais had for his money. "I value friend's over money Ryan, that you should remember about me." said Rais. He was glad to see that Ryan was more clam and talking in a better manner, which gave Rais the feeling that maybe Ryan and him were friends now. "I suppose we can consider each other friends?" said Rais with a smile.

((OOC: Haha, lots of errors in there. xD ))

Ryan looked at Rais for a moment before sticking his wand in his back pocket. If he did try anything then that would just be a cheap shot and if this guy had any pride then that wouldnt be needed. "We shall see. Your sleeve must be some what short." He said before walking past him. In his books he had won. Rais put his wand away first and he was buying the food and their agreement was the loser bought the food. He wouldnt hold it against him though. "Money means very little to me. I have more than enough money to burn so really it has little value to me. Only my true friends are worth more to me. Only time will tell if you will be one of thise people. Im very choosey about who my close friends are." He said as he walked. "Out od respect. If you say that we drew then i shall pay half." He commented as it seemed like a decent thing to do, Ryan had respect for his fellow pure bloods and this guy seemed good enough to have earned his respect.

Rais looked at Ryan's hand as he put his wand away. Rais had a feeling that Ryan still didn't trust Rais enough, but soon enough, Ryan will begin to trust him, he was sure of it. "It's a figure speech mate." said Rais laughing. Rais nodded in agreement when Ryan talked about money had very little means to him. He was beginning to like Ryan more and more because of the similarities they shared. "Exactly, at least we are on the same page in money vs. respect." said Rais with a laugh. Rais had a feeling that he would be one of Ryan's closest friend's not far in the future and Rais would cherish the friendship with his life. "Friendship holds too much for me to let it break Ryan, remember that." said Rais. "You don't have to pay if you don't want to Ryan, I can take care of the bill." said Rais with a smile.

Ryan allowed a small chuckle to escape his lips at what Rais said. ONly a small one before he returned to his shell. He didnt know if he could come out fully yet but he was edging closer as time passed. "Well there are things that money cant buy and some people deserve respect. Even if they only teach for one semester for one year group only." Ryan joked as he turned to look at Rais with a slight smile. "Your saying remember that a lot. I have a good memory of the things that i think matter so you dont need to remind me to do so. Besides you failed to remember what i just said about money meaning nothing. Besides the rules were who ever won would pay and as niegher of us won then we should both pay. Il pay for you if you pay for me." Ryan commented as he looked forward. They were rather deep in the woods but he knew where he was as he had rememebred the way here so he knew the way back

Users who are viewing this thread

Back