Getting away for a while

Rais started to laugh when he saw a small chuckle from Ryan. "So, first time I see a chuckle on your face. Guess your not all that hard." said Rais teasing Ryan. Rais started to laugh when Ryan said some people deserved respect even though they taught one semester for one year group only. Rais glared at right a little bit and said, "I'll have you know that it's not that bad of a job.. sure a bit boring, but then again, it's easy being a professor." said Rais. Rais listened as Ryan went on about saying that he didn't him to remind him of keeping something in his memory and that both should pay for the meal. "Suite yourself then. Both of us will pay for the meal then." said Rais. Rais started to look around and noticed they were in the deep part of the woods, not that Rais had a problem or anything, he can easily get out of there. "So, what's next Ryan?" said Rais looking back at Ryan.

Ryan looked at him and rolled his eyes. "Im as i seem. Only when i trust someone do i open up and actually come out of my shell. Very few people see me fully relaxed. Normally i am as you would expect a typical death eater to be. I can kill and not care about what i have done." He said clamly and tonelessly. His Irish accent strong as he stopped putting on the English one that he had previously been putting on. "If you say so Rais. I will still see it as an well paid ob to teach not nosed litte kids." He commented as he said what he thought. "Good thats fine with me. And as for whats next i dont know. I wasnt really thinking about that. Did you know when i was in school i was in the team as a seaker. There was a point where i thought i wanted to join a professional team in stead of being a death eater. It didnt last very long. My oarents took me with them on a ob on the holidays and i decided that i would be a death eater over everything. I just wanted to make my parents proud of me an follow in their foot steps." He said with and sigh as he walked. The sun was beggining to rise. The sun hitting him but it was not yet bright enough to make him squint. He thought he would open up to Rais now and what he was saying now he had not spoken of before. "My life was perfect, well to me it was to others they would have said illegal but they can get f**ked. Anyway it was great until i was fifteen. My parents were on a mission together. They had to kill a group of muggle borns for reasons unknon to me, i knew that their ork wasnt my business, and they were caught by the Aurors. They were charged to being death eaters and for murder. They were sent to Azkaban for three life sentences." He said as he swallowed a lump hat had formed in his throat. He didnt like talking about his parents, but he knew he had to talk to someone. He wanted this guy to know why he was the way he was and the reasons. "Just thought you may want to know"

Rais listened as Ryan talked about himself not trusting many people and when he did start trusting them, only then would be come out of his hiding shell and reveal his true self to the person. Rais never had any reason to hide his identity from anyone, but there was a difference between who Ryan was and who Rais was. Rais being a Professor, and Ryan being a death eater, there was a big difference, so Rais understood where Ryan was coming from. "I know where your coming from Ryan." said Rais with a smile. It truly surprised Rais a little bit when he saw Ryan revealing his real name, then went onto talk about his friends and family. It would seem that Ryan was getting to trust Rais more, which made Rais more comfort at heart because he had just made a good friend that he could talk to whenever he would need his help. Apart from being a DE, Rais thought of Ryan as being a good guy, a god guy at heart. Rais thought of Ryan as a person who was cold on the outside, but warm on the inside.

Rais listened as Ryan went on about how he was on the Quidditch team when he was in school and that he wanted to play for the professional team, but he decided to become a death eater and to follow on his parent's foot steps. There was nothing wrong with following on a parent's foot steps, but a person could do what made them happy as well. "Well, you could be a death eater and play for a Professional team if you want, couldn't you? I mean, doing something that makes YOU happy, and to keep yours parent's happy, you went on to become a death eater, so it's a win win situation on both sides." said Rais explaining to Ryan. Rais didn't expect Ryan to listen to him or to take his advice, but it was important for Rais to offer advice on his part to the young Ryan. Rais kept listening as Ryan talked about how his parent's were caught by Auror's on their mission to kill a muggle and were sent to Azkaban. "I'm sorry to hear about your parent's Ryan, I really am. If there is anything I can help you with, do let me know." said Rais trying to comfort Ryan. Rais knew that Ryan was opening up to him more and more, but it surely wasn't easy for Ryan to let it all out, but in the end, Ryan would benefit from letting it all out because he would feel comfort at heart.

Ryan walked with his head down. He was in deep thought so needed to pay more attention to where he was going. He was doing what made him happy. Being a death eater completed him and he enjoyed watching people hurt. T him it was what life was all about. Ryan shook his head. "The thing is i am doing what makes me happy. Being what i am give me happiness. lie hurting people, i always have even as a child. It is just who i am. No changing that." He said as he looked up again as he saw the end of the tree line. "SO where was it that you actually wan to get something to eat?" He asked not looking behind im as he carried on walking. He knew a few good places scattered around the place but he wondered if rais knew any where different that was half decent. As Ryan was always up for something knew he was going to let his friend decide.

Rais looked more towards Ryan only to notice that he was lost in deep thoughts. Rais noticed that bringing up family issues with Ryan took a small toll on him. Rais walked over to Ryan and said, "I apologize if I've said anything that offended you." Rais listened as Ryan said he was doing what made him happy, even if it was torturing people for fun. Rais had respect for Ryan, not because he would hurt people, but because he followed his heart, and he wouldn't change who he was. "I respect your decision Ryan, you have my word." said Rais with a smile. As Rais and Ryan were walking, Rais noticed they were at the end of tree line and were nearly out of the forest. "I really don't mind going to where you want to. Tbh, I don't have anything in mind right now, just wherever you want to go." said Rais with a smile.

Ryan laughed to himself as Rais apologized to him. He shook his head. Ran wouldnt really have bothered he as used to t and he wasnt a picky little kid now , he could handle it. "Dont worry about i. If i was a year older i would say im not a teenager any more, but i am so i cant. So i will just say tat im not a kid any more. I dont run home crying because someone offended me." He said light heartedly. He was through with being his usual heartless self, he saw no reason to be like that right now as there was no need to do so. "Well ok then. If your into Chinese i know i really good place in Manchester." He said with a grin as he looked over to Rais to hear which he choose. He would apperate there ubt he would make sure Rais new where hey were going in case he wanted to apperate himself there if not Ryan would apperate the both of them

Rais wasn't too worried about having to offend Ryan, since he know that him and Ryan are friends now. "Well, I don't think your a teenager to be honest." said Rais. Rais didn't really think of Ryan as a teenager. If Ryan could make his own decisions for the better of himself, he was a grown and mature man. "Pretty funny there Ryan." said Rais with a chuckle. Rais was glad to see that Ryaan had lightened up a little but, rather than being bitter all the time. He wouldn't be surprised if Ryan were to be bitter again since he was a death eater after all. It was in the nature of dead eaters to have multiple personalities, or at least show that to other people. "Chinese sounds good to me." said Rais. Rais hadn't eaten Chinese in a long time, so this was a good opportunity to go and eat some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back