General Relationships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayleigh White

Kayleigh doesn't really have many friends, enemies, anything really. So I thought I would post here and see what kind of response I could get. Any years are opened though I doubt someone too old would be interested in being a friend. Maybe a mentor but I'm not sure yet. Unsorted through Second Years would be prefered but like I stated before all are welcome.

Kayleigh herself is a rather distant and unpleasant sort of child. She is self centered and down right mean at times. Her appearance is something she puts a lot of work into yet she doesn't act like one of those fashion obsessed girls. Kayleigh loves to make fun of people in which she makes herself feel better in the process.

Before moving to New Zealand Kayleigh had one tight knit group of friend consisting of both boys and girls. One girl was Kayleigh's best friend and the closest thing to a friend Kayleigh really had. Mostly she loves just to have people that are like her surrounding her. Even around most friends she will not open up. So don't expect a very close friendship unless Kayleigh and yourself have loads in common.

Enemies would be easy to make since Kayleigh doesn't care for too many people. One sided hatred would probably be another easy decision. A love interest is a possibilty but Kayleigh never had a real relationship before. She loves to flirt and be flirty but never does she act or get into anything serious. She is only eleven afterall. So let's get these spots filled.

In Need Of:
Best Friend: Only one person; Must be very similar to Kayleigh's personality
Friend: Probably about Five People at the most. Must have common personality, but not nearly as close as a best friend standard
Acquaintances: As Many as needed. Just a simple run in. Kayleigh probably won't remember your name next meeting if there was another run in.
Mentor(s): One or Two older students who Kayleigh looks up to in the slightest. Most have similar characteristics as Kayleigh.
Mentee(s): One or Two younger or same age students that look up to Kayleigh as a role model. She is not the best role model but to have someone look up to her would be quite interesting and she would enjoy that as well. Maybe even show a small amount of kindness to this person.
Flirts/Flings: No Number Amount. Just a few boys that Kayleigh can flirst with and maybe even if they flirt with her. Two way flirting would be nice as well. Boys only at this time. Sorry.
Relationship: Maybe in a year or two Kayleigh will need at least one serious releationship. And when I say serious I mean a love interest lasting more than a simple fling.
Enemies: People Kayleigh hate and people that hate Kayleigh. Probably easiest position to fill
One Sided Hate: People that hate Kayleigh yet she pays them no mind. Some of these would be nice as well.
Family: I am in need of someone to play Kayleigh's cousin who is of the female gender, very pretty, yet her and Kayleigh don't get along in the least. Kayleigh and her cousin only put on a show when they are around people claiming that they love each other. Really when alone they hate each other imensely. If interested post or pm me for more details.

And I think that's it! Thanks in advance for all those interested and thanks for those who even bothered to read this.

Thanks for your show of interest Andrew. May I ask about Andrew's personality, just a brief overview would be nice. Being in Slytherin is completely fine. I'm almost hoping that Kayleigh is placed in that very house, but it wouldn't matter either way. But if Andrew's personality and Kayleigh's match so that Kayleigh could find one reason that she would look up to him than it would be more than perfect. So what is Andrew like? Is he terribly nice or the typical classified Slytherin?

If it's okay with Alyssa to have a friend that is only a first year when she is a fourth year than maybe a friendship could work. Or maybe a relationship just a bit more than an acquaince would be best if the age is a problem. A female mentor spot could also be used if Kayleigh could find some reason to look up to Alyssa. I've read a few roleplays with Alyssa in them and Kayleigh and Alyssa's personalities could fit together rather well. So really how you want to work the relationship is up to you. And and thanks for the reply to this topic

Kayleigh White said:
If it's okay with Alyssa to have a friend that is only a first year when she is a fourth year than maybe a friendship could work. Or maybe a relationship just a bit more than an acquaince would be best if the age is a problem. A female mentor spot could also be used if Kayleigh could find some reason to look up to Alyssa. I've read a few roleplays with Alyssa in them and Kayleigh and Alyssa's personalities could fit together rather well. So really how you want to work the relationship is up to you. And and thanks for the reply to this topic
Alyssa would really mind having a friend younger then her.
Mentor and Acquaintance would work really well.

Alyssa Snow said:
Kayleigh White said:
Alyssa would really mind having a friend younger then her.
Mentor and Acquaintance would work really well.
Okay than mentor and acquaintance it is. =) Would you like to start a thread once Kayleigh does actually become a first year and not an unsorted student or the shopping areas are opened if you would like to have one take place now? Either way it works for me.

Lily/Livia could be an enemy, maybe a friend.

She's cheerful and friendly, a little naive at times but is friendly and chatty and confident but she hides her true indenty. So most of the stuff she tells people are lies. She takes pride in how she looks and is very focused on things.

Thanks for the Reply Lily. I think Lily may annoy Kayleigh being way too cheerful so an enemy may work out perfectly. But we can roleplay and see how things play out. Maybe a friendship could be possible. Do you just want to have a roleplay in which they randomly bump into each other or did you have something else in your mind?

Kayleigh White said:
Thanks for your show of interest Andrew. May I ask about Andrew's personality, just a brief overview would be nice. Being in Slytherin is completely fine. I'm almost hoping that Kayleigh is placed in that very house, but it wouldn't matter either way. But if Andrew's personality and Kayleigh's match so that Kayleigh could find one reason that she would look up to him than it would be more than perfect. So what is Andrew like? Is he terribly nice or the typical classified Slytherin?
Andrew is the friendly Slytherin. He can be bad if he wishes but that part will start after his fifth year on the future plots that i have in mind. Right now, according to the gossip mag i am one of the top five nicest slytherin. One first has me as her mentor and I usually encourage everyone not to break rules and find ways to help them do so. Eg I offered someone flying help if they didnt start fights etc

Another thing, as far as I know Andrew has topped(yes he has) all the subjects which he has taken so far. Divination marks are not out but I am sure I have topped it too. So basically I am great at studies, Co-captain in Qudditch team, chaser, friendly and yes a Parselmouth

Andrew Bruke said:
Kayleigh White said:
Andrew is the friendly Slytherin. He can be bad if he wishes but that part will start after his fifth year on the future plots that i have in mind. Right now, according to the gossip mag i am one of the top five nicest slytherin. One first has me as her mentor and I usually encourage everyone not to break rules and find ways to help them do so. Eg I offered someone flying help if they didnt start fights etc

Another thing, as far as I know Andrew has topped(yes he has) all the subjects which he has taken so far. Divination marks are not out but I am sure I have topped it too. So basically I am great at studies, Co-captain in Qudditch team, chaser, friendly and yes a Parselmouth
Truthfully Kayleigh is not the nicest person in the world. She usually doesn't hang out with people that are nice all around to people nonetheless the top five nicest Slytherin. Kayleigh doesn't care to follow the rules and really she could care less about grades. But I think the fact that you are a Parselmouth would catch her attention and that you are older than her. So a mentor relationship could still be possible. Also Andrew is in quidditch so she may just look up to you for that and the parselmouth skill. I'm not sure exactly how things will work out through. Maybe we should hold a roleplay and just see how things play out. if that's okay with you?

I can't specifically choose an area to which Tony would fit within Kayleigh's life. So, following that,

A small over-view:
He's been mature since an early age; having had to grow up quickly. He's somewhat confident, where he would talk to people, but he may not openly start conversations. He's never had to lie, so isn't good at it.

His family is the adventurous type, where they do without thinking; spur of the moment; no rules. They are all independent. With having this freedom, Tony would hate to be told what to do. Possibly an issue with set rules.

He is clumsy. Will often drop something he's playing with.

His mother was an outstanding student, so having matured early he's tried to follow suit. He'll do his best to make her proud. He could easily be distracted, however, if something was more interesting.

He's willing to trust, and get to know someone. However, if he's hurt again he'll close up; and other people will likely get hurt too. There is hidden hatred under the surface, due to his farther leaving before birth. This emotion would lead him into darker things if pushed. So far the love for his family has kept him together.

He can care, but he can also ignore. If someone shows kindness, he is more likely to be caring and open. He loves his family, and is protective of those he trusts and cares for. People who don't like him mean nothing, he has no reason to think of them.

There is no interest in a relationship, as there is too much to lose when it falls apart.
I'll let you decide if he sounds interesting or not. :) .. If nothing fits your character that's okay. This post mostly helped me sum my ideas up. :p

Ummm It's hard to figure out exactly which relationship spot Tony would fit into. Of course we can throw a few roleplays together and see how things turn out. It's nice that he's independent that will be helpful. As well as that he is mature for his age for Kayleigh is a bit more mature than the normal eleven year old. So I guess we might as well try a situation and see what happens. Do you have any certain specifics for a roleplay or is the random bumping into each other roleplay okay?

I do see that you've joined a roleplay that I'm in with yet another person though if you want to start one with just you and me that's more than fine. So just let me know what you want to do and we can work it out

Okay, well, I don't have any plot ideas so just a bump into roleplay.

Unless you have any, I'm open to ideas.

Ummm It's hard to figure out exactly which relationship spot Tony would fit into.
He's either unique, or in-sociable. :p

I can sort of see Tony approving of Kayleigh, and not necessarily ever talking to her. More of a silent agreement between the two. :errm:
So I guess we might as well try a situation and see what happens. Do you have any certain specifics for a roleplay or is the random bumping into each other roleplay okay?
I haven't given thought to a specific, in-depth roll-play yet. I'm thinking something in the past, but I haven't established his whole back story yet.
..though if you want to start one with just you and me that's more than fine. So just let me know what you want to do and we can work it out
I've actually posted in Don't Let Go, but I'm happy to create a new role-play if you wish. :)

Lily: A simple accidentally run in roleplay might fit the needs for us for a start. I can't start it tonight but I'd be more than happy to start it and post the link if I get on before you in the morning. If not you are more than welcome to start it if you wish.

Tony: I replied to Don't Let Go and we shall go from there. I don't see a need creating another roleplay for this one should work perfectly.

Well, The relationship between these two characters couldn't be that much.

Cassie looks down upon Muggle Borns and younger kids in general.

She has no regard for rules and not much for school work. She can be quite a b1tch but tends to hide her hating ways behind a mask of indifference, very good actress.

Maybe Kayleigh could look up to her?

I dunno, just figured I'd offer with a ch semi similar.

I also have Anita, they'd be in the same year and Anitas your typical Gryffindor so... xD

Cassandra/Anita: I think that Anita may be a better choice unless you were really hoping to use Cassandra. I'm not even sure if Kayleigh will take a liking to Anita but it helps that they are going into the same year. We would have to start a roleplay in one of the shopping areas because I'm not sure if Family members can see the unsorted section. Would you care to start it or would you like me to?

Andrew: Sounds good. I'll go start it in Brightstone when I get a free minute... Though I do have an active roleplay in Brightstone already. Would it be fine for me to have two active roleplays in the same place? If so then that's perfect if not we could hold it in the Harbour or Bleak Street...

Shaylah is sometimes kind but mostly can be mean to people so she could be a friend for kayleigh. The only thng is the fact that Shaylah is a tomboy so I don't know what kayleigh would tink of a tomboy.

Kayleigh it would be okay for two rps to take place in the same area at once
but i am afraid that we can't do it until the trip because the Brightstone village is closed for us now

Shaylah: I don't think Kayleigh will mind a tomboy. She does care about looks in appearances and even fashion but she tries not to show that it is an important part of her life. We could start a roleplay if you'd wish. Can you start something up. Anywhere would do. =D

Andrew: That's nice to know for the future Thanks. But we can start one up when the next break or when the new school year starts. Whatever's first =D

And Lily I started a post for us at the Three Broomsticks. Hope that is okay Click Here

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back