Daniel Crawford

OOC First Name
Patrick
Sexual Orientation
Asexual
Wand
Ivy Wand 13" Essence of Gargoyle Tooth
Hello! :D

My name is Patrick. I was invited by a friend-.. Sort of. I've seen him mention it, so I decided to give it a shot.

So far, I LOVE the community, the general Harry Potter idea. I've been RPing since 2009, but not on forum roleplays, so don't judge me there. (It was more of an in-game roleplay, like in SAMP, and later on in chatrooms, with Dungeon Masters).

So yeah, any questions, shoot.

Hi Patrick! (Love the title :p )
Welcome to the board, I hope you stick around and have tonnes of fun here. If you ever need help, you can ask your friend, you can always PM me, or you can PM one of the Site Staff and they'll gladly help you out I'm sure. ^_^ for important links here's the Site Docs and that should cover everything you need to know about the site! ^_^
Anyway, you can call me Tenilee, and I hope to see you around the board sometime. If yo ever want to chat, I'm just a PM away (or in Shouty :r )
Bye! :)

Welcome to HNZ Patrick!

Hey there Patrick, welcome to HNZ. :)
I hope you enjoy your time on the board and I'll see you around!

Thanks, everyone for the welcoming. I'm sure It'll be fun here.

Abel Smith said:
If you ever need help, you can ask your friend, you can always PM me
To be honest, he's probably better off PMing you than me :p Glad to see you've signed up Patrick, I thought I'd post here as well welcoming you even though we talk via Skype but hey... why not?! Hahaa :D

I hope you brought lemon drops!

Welcome, HNZ is a blast!

Lots of lemon drops for everyone.

Now it just sounds creepy....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back