OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Arthur
These holidays were even better and at the same time even more hurting than previous years. Kiara spent time with her uncle Jacks and his new girlfriend Rebecca, actually she didn't understand is she his new girlfriend like girlfriend or girlfriend like girl friend, but that didn't matter if Jacks was happy. And they had so much fun, but this was her first Christmas without mom&dad, she missed them so badly that at some point she almost had a breakdown, but after all it wasn't that bad. She liked that. And now, she called Elara out for some walk and just to talk, she wanted to spend some time together and she liked Elara a lot, she just hoped that there was any possibility that Elara will stay her little sister on the next year too. But while waiting, she was just sitting and doing something like meditation. Actually she was sitting in her posa Lotus, but she leaned on tree and was just lost in her thoughts about Jenna. How did that even happen? Jenna'd never like her, she is like that straight that even ruler wouldn't look straight next to Jenna.

@Elara Chatelain

Elara was surprised Kiara had asked her to hang out again. She had had fun with the girl getting ready for the Yule Ball, but she also knew older students had their own priorities. The Gryffindor put on some shoes and made her way down to the lawn and then the gardens, somewhere she hadn't been since they had been advised to eat random plants with the Wild Patch. She walked through and found Kiara, giving her a smile. "Hey!" she said cheerily. "You wanna go for a walk?" she asked, eyeing a pretty bush with yellow flowers.

One of the Kiara's main priorities was to be the best big sister that Hogwarts has ever seen, and also she just loved thought of being big sister. It was exciting and more interesting than just doing nothing. And when Elara came, Kiara fastly got up on and fastly hugged her. "Hey! I missed you during holidays." she whispered it in Gryffindor's ear and then let her go. Kia easily get attached to people and Elara wasn't exception, Kia absolutely loved her. "Of course! Some gossip and walk, that's why I offered to hang out! So what did you do these weeks? Let me guess, you had THE BEST Christmas ever, am I right?" What can be better than Christmas?

Elara was surprised by the sudden hug but gave her friend a quick squeeze before she let go. "I missed you, too, friend!" As she started to walk alongside with Kiara, Elara gave a small shrug. "Just spent time with my family. My sister brought home a date for the holidays, and then we worked on some new routines. How about you?" she asked her friend as they walked past a rose bush. She glanced around to see if anyone was nearby and plucked a few petals from a bloom, holding them in her hand for a moment.

Suddenly Kiara felt extremely emotional, she always felt like that after meeting up with her friends after some time. It always felt so special for her, so she looked even more cheerful when Elara said that she missed her too. "How did you all get along with your sister's date? I guess it's pretty special for moment for your whole family!" that made her curious, how would Jacks react if Kiara brought home a guy or a girl? Would he be mad or proud or just confused? "It was weird.. First Christmas only with uncle, it was really uncommon and instead of just being us two, there was his new girlfriend. I felt kinda awkward at first then just got used to her. She is pretty cool, but you know... It could have been better, I just need to get used to celebrating all the holidays with uncle Jacks, but it was good anyways." she finally finished all her stuff and smiled at Elara guilty. "Alright, what are your goals for this semester?" she tried to at least sound as a big sister but then she let over cheerful smile on her face. Typically.

@Elara Chatelain

Elara scrunched up her face a little and shrugged. "She was cool. Arya has never really brought anybody home, but I like her. And my opinion is the most important," she joked, feeling a sense of importance because she was the baby of the family. The Gryffindor was taken a little bit back as Kia talked about her holiday. "Was there a reason you didn't spend it with your parents?" she asked curiously, having learned at Hogwarts that there were many students who didn't have a good family life.

Kiara laughed at Elara's answer. "That sounds amazing. I mean, youngest childs always are the ones on who rules doesn't apply and their opinion is the most important, right?" it kinda was and at the same time it wasn't rethorical question. She shrugged at girl's questiona and decided to tell truth, she had Jacks anyway. "Oh, they died last year. I guess it's a pretty good reason." she smiled at the ground and then looked back at Elara, it hurted, but she did her best to don't show that. "So how is it going school? Any friends? Maybe any specific boy or girl?" Kia smirked at her, she was more invested in that.

Elara giggled at Kiara's comment about age. It was true that she got away with more than her sisters in most situations. Maybe her dads were just tired of parenting at this point, but she also had them wrapped around her finger. "Oh, Kia, I'm so sorry!" she said to her friend, feeling her heart drop. She couldn't imagine losing either of her dads, no matter how old she was. "That must be so painful. You live with your uncle now?" she asked, trying not to linger on the conversation but also not wanting to completely drop it in case her friend wanted to talk. "Oh, uh, just regular friends, I suppose. No one super amazing yet," she reassured her with a smile. "What about you? It's your first year, too, right?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back