budding historian | joyous

Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Wand
Curly 10 1/2" Rigid Elm Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Yellow rose for @Charlie Helkovaara

Emmanuel had needed to ask a few questions about the next guy he was looking for, but they person he'd spoken to had mentioned that he was usually about the arts room. so Emmanuel had come to the arts room looking for him. He glanced about the empty enough room, spotting him by the violins. "Hi! Are you Charlie Helkovaara?"

Charlie was hoping to avoid the bustle of the castle by camping out in the arts room, settling in with his violin. He was working on a new song, and was scribbling out a few notes when he heard someone say his name. He looked up. "Yeah, that's me. What's up?" He asked, quill still poised over the paper.

Emmanuel gave a warm smile at the boy he was looking for. "I have a rose for you," he said, taking out a yellow rose. "The yellow ones are beautiful," he commented, having really liked seeing them. Bright vibrant yellow. "And it has a hopefully, good note,"

I'm glad we're talking again
-Parker

Charlie raised his brow, looking at the note. Hm, Parker. That was... interesting. He just tucked the note in his pocket before offering the rose back. "Thanks. I don't need the flower... why don't you take it?" He offered. "Since you like it so much?"

Emmanuel smiled at the boy, Charlie, and then put his hand to his chest. "Oh no, please, I don't mean to brag, but I have more than enough roses," he insisted with a friendly but humble tone.

Charlie shrugged, not caring enough to push the issue. "Alright then. You're popular, I take it?" He gave a small smile to the other boy.

Emmanuel gave a shy blush to the words. "I run a history club, we are a small group, it's probably that," he explained with a little smile. "It is nice to be given roses by friends, don't you think?"

Charlie shrugged. "I suppose," He offered. "Do you have a lot of friends?" He asked, trying to be more conversational.

Emmanuel paused a little, he never really thought about it. "I don't know...I've never thought about it. I guess I have a good few friends," he said, not wanting to overestimate what his friends were.

Charlie chuckled. "Well, make sure to hold on to them," He offered flippantly, moving to grab his things. Since his position had been compromised, it was time to move.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back