Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Lucca
Wand
Knotted 17 Inch Whippy Cedar Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
India%2BEisley%2BHD%2BWallpaper%2B1920x1080.jpg

CASSIOPEIA SPARKES

Okay, I have this new character. My first Beaubaxtons character in HNZ. She is fourteen and an only child. She is reserved, quiet and a shy type of person. This is due to the fact that her family sheltered her from making acquaintances back when she was a child. She was even homeschooled by her parents and relatives.I still have to work more on her biography and character but I am already set on making her my first (again) quiet character. She will be shy, soft-spoken and kind girl.

Here is what she needs:

First, a close friend. Same year or a year older would be best. She could be someone who Cassi turns to. She would be that person who always tries to encourage her to step out and socialize. She can even introduce Cassi to her own friends. From there, Cassi learns to open up to people and become comfortable and confident in herself.

Second, a male friend. Someone who could treat her like a sister. Since Cassi is an only child and homeschooled, she didn't have any interaction with the opposite sex outside her family. I don't know how to progress from here so we will see how it goes.

She doesn't have any final yet so I am open to ideas. Bullies and others are also welcome.

Thank you. :wub:

Hey Arle!

So I have a girl in Beauxbatons who is in the same year as Cassi, assuming she's a fourth year? Elvira here is very active, outgoing and loves to have fun. She's an alternate on the quidditch team. She already has a best friend, but can definitely befriend Cassi too if you want! She's very confident, so would probably be a good influence on Cassi ^_^

Let me know what you think!

Elvira & Cassi :: Yes, she is a fourth year, Daph! I love to plot them together. Elvira having a best friend is actually great. Cassi finds it easier to open up to one or two other people who already knew each other.

Sounds good! Maybe just a topic with the two of them for now? So they can meet? ^_^ do you want to start it or should I?

Amber Chou Wilson said:
Sounds good! Maybe just a topic with the two of them for now? So they can meet? ^_^ do you want to start it or should I?
Sure. Can you start it though? I have to get these student reports done today for tomorrow's printing.

hey Arle!

I have a third year Beauxbatons student. He's an excitable young boy, he's on the quidditch team as an alternate. He'd definitely be like a brother type, and he would likely try to get her to be less shy. So I think they'd be a good fit. let me know what you think!

Stefan Archer said:
hey Arle!

I have a third year Beauxbatons student. He's an excitable young boy, he's on the quidditch team as an alternate. He'd definitely be like a brother type, and he would likely try to get her to be less shy. So I think they'd be a good fit. let me know what you think!
That would be perfect! Him being in Quidditch suddenly gave me an idea for this. Cassi might be shy but she was secretly into Quidditch. How does that sound? I really have to work on her bio soon. :r :r

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back