OOC First Name
Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
The galleon system has been disabled, at least for the time being, as it seems the person who is currently hosting the system for us is having trouble with their host. :(
I won't go in to the specifics, as even I don't know much as of yet, but I hope this is something that might be resolved quickly.

This notice has been posted for your convenience. This means you will not be able to pay for sales, transfer galleons, or see galleons, until the system is fixed and added back to the board.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

~Nick

Unfortunately, the system is still down as we enter in to this brightstone weekend.

Sales can be roleplayed, but will not be able to be completed until the system is restored. For this, I apologize.

Shopkeepers, please keep a log of completed roleplayed sales in the interim. When the system is brought back up (or another solution found) I will contact each roleplayer in the sales with instructions to complete the sale, even if Brightstone is closed again by then.

Thank you for your continued patience and understanding,

~Nick

The galleons system has been restored!
While Slayer's hosting is still down ( :( ) and I am forever thankful (as we all should be) for him allowing us to use his servers for so long, a solution was found.

A combination of my own pack-ratting, ingenuity, and Hamza's help in hosting, has allowed galleons to return to HNZ.

Unfortunately, we could not recover all of the galleons from the last go at this system. However, we can return galleons to users as quickly as ever.

All galleon system webpages are enabled once again. :)

You can request galleons be added to your account(s) from the link below:

Please also take the time to thank Hamza for his overwhelming generosity in order for this matter to be resolved. :)

HNZ now has its own hosting set up, and this should literally solve our galleon problems once and for all.

Major :hug: and :wub: to Hamza, and thanks to all you members who stuck it out with us while we sorted this out. :)

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back