Fully recovered

Leonzio Aiello

OOC First Name
Leo
Wand
Ash Wood-13 3/4 inches -- Fire crab jewel core
To whomever it may concern.

Hello Everyone!

I'm pretty sure most of you know about my long absence and my accident.
It doesn't matter anymore, I'm fully recovered and managed to remember most things (still I can't recall my centaur character's password and some other stuff in real life :p).

First and foremost, I feel I have to apologize to all people I was roleplaying with and stopped abruptly our plots (i can't really remember how many active plots I had by then but nevermind). I promise that we can work it out so if anyone feels that we can start some of them please pm me and remind me where we were standing.

I am planning to become active again although I might be a little bit slow and absent sometimes while I still have several real life obligations such as my exams that I missed because of my accident. I also lack a pc but for now my brother's will do, especially now that he's away most of the day, at work. :p

Other than that I'm glad that I'm back and hope that you guys are doing fine. See you around! :)

`Leo

It's lovely to know that you have recovered! :hug: Welcome back!

It's wonderful to see you back and recovered. :hug: Welcome back! ^_^

It's great that you have recovered and you are back at the site :hug: Welcome back!

Welcome back to the site! I'm glad things are going well in your recovery :)

Welcome back, Leo! ^_^
I am happy to hear that you are making an awesome recovery :lol:

Oh hey Leo! Welcome back! :hug:
Super glad hear that you're making a good recovery! ♥

Yay awesome! Welcome back! ^_^

LEO :hug:
Welcome back. It is good to hear that you have are making a full recovery. I look forward to seeing you around a bit :woot:

Welcome Back!

Thankfully you got you're memory back.. I wouldn't worry too much about forgetting passwords... i can't remember some of my old characters names!

Can't wait to see you lurking the forums again

*Ash

Users who are viewing this thread

Back