🌹 Rose Giving Friendships with A Lion

Samantha Jacobs

55' grad 🎓 | biggest heart ❤️ olivander's asst.

OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
ren
Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence Of Sphinx Remains
It was Samantha's last rose she was about to give out and she was a little sad. She had enjoyed her day giving out roses. Valentine's Day was one of Samantha's favourite holidays. Sam decided to head back towards the Great Hall and had hoped to find who she was looking for. "Hi, do you know where I could find Lysander Summers?" Samantha asks the person that is nearest to her.

Lysander had only just started his rose-giving, and had spent a lot of time solely at the Gryffindor table doing so. He'd been about to move on, when he heard his name being called. "That's me!" He said, standing up and waving to the familiar-looking girl. She'd been a part of the rose-giving group like he was, and when he realised he'd been given her name to deliver to, he'd been annoyed at himself for losing her so quickly. "Are you Samantha Jacobs?" He asked to clarify, eagerly digging through his own assortment of roses.​

Last edited:
Samantha smiles as she finds who she was looking for. "Oh, hey, I have a rose for you!" Samantha says with a smile. She grabs a yellow rose and note and hands it over to Lysander. "Oh yeah, that's me," Samantha says with a smile, slightly confused when she noticed that he digging through his own roses.

Thanks for being the BEST best friend ever.

Emma

Lyander chuckled. He hadn't been given a rose from someone he was also delivering to before, and it was a fun exchange. "I also have a rose for you!" He laughed, handing over a red rose as the girl handed him a yellow one. He read over his own note, smiling broadly at Emma's words. She really was the best. The BEST best. He glanced up, interested to see how the other girl would take to hers, since it was a special red one.​

You’re always on my mind. ~R

Samantha laughs a little at the exchange of their roses. She had found it a little funny how they were exchanging rose. "Thanks!" Samantha says with a small giggle. She smiles and says a quick thank you before she opens the note that had came the rose she had received. She blushes a little when looking at it, she knew it was from Ren, and she knew she had to thank him though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back