Friendless :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlene Jung

Wand
Rowan Wand 15" Essence of Fang of Basilisk
Charlene is a first year and she needs some relations. Anything goes, really. Of course, she would love some friends. She doesn't really care what house or year or anything; she's pretty much unbiased.

A little bit about her: Charlene is shy when first meeting someone, but before long, she's all crazy and hyper. She loves breaking out into song, especially Asian songs since she's Korean and has lived there all her life. She's kinda lazy when it comes to school or not-fun stuff, but otherwise, she is active and doesn't like to sit around. She's usually optimistic, but when she is sad or angry, she hides it, choosing to tell her secrets to only her very closest friends. She's loyal and trustworthy (hence being in Gryffindor) and loves a good challenge. She's stubborn when it comes to having her way, but she's also patient. You can find more stuff about her in the Character Development/Bio. (That's in my sig link.)

:D

Elouise would likely to be her friend...

Elouise or Louise or Lou if you want to call her like that is shy but once you got to know her, she's being talkative and noisy. Everyone likes her to be their friend, she's kind, caring and loyal to others. She doesn't want any fights that will led to detention. She's active on playing Quidditch.

Eileithyia, or Tia as most call her, could be friends, or maybe even best friends with Charlene ^_^ !
She's generally a shy girl, but once you befriend her and get to know her, she'll come out of her shell a little, and you wont get her to shut up! She's more of a listener than a talker, though. She can be quite a bubbly girl and she has her hyper moments, but she hates alot of attention and being in the middle of a group of people, it makes her nervouse. She's very friendly, caring and extremely loyal. She hates arguements of any kind and she very easily trusts people, which is probably one of her weaknesses. She has a tendancy to hold things back alot, because she thinks there un-important and that nobudy's intrested in what she has to say.
When you first meet her she'll come off as self-conscious and shy (because she is) but once you break through her shell she'll be the bubbly, hyper and rather adventorous girl. She's very into Astronomy and reading, and hopes to get into flying too!

Charlene sounds like she could really bring Tia into herself ^_^ !

What do you think :sba: ?

How about Jun-pyo here? :p

Jun-pyo is mainly positive, entertaining, as well as a gentleman. His warm smile can melt away an iceberg, figuratively speaking of course. He loves to hang out with friends, or even people he’s never met before. But he isn’t all happy-go-lucky; this boy has seen a lot of trouble in his childhood. He watched his grandmother die, but he still tries to forget all his troubles and smile.

I can offer you my first Year, slytherin, Lily Fossil as either a friend or enemy.

She's nice at times, but generally pretty mean. She's fashion centralised and will occasionally make assumptions about people by the way they are dressed. She's a dancer and knows she's the best, Lily/Livia has major trust issues and may appear trusting but really isn't very trusting.

Ok I have two people for you :)

Firstly I have Bea; first year hufflepuff:
Bea is the sort of happy go lucky kind of girl, she is a bit of a tomboy, she can be a little naive at times but she is really friendly and loyal. She's up for meeting new friends (because you can never get enough :) ) she gets along with almost everyone. She's not exactly rich but she's not poor either and she comes from England and she comes from a family of wizards and Bea is very close to her father and brother. She is sporty and loves the outdoors.

Secondly i have Demelza; first year hufflepuff:
Demelza is a model who doesn't like being one, her mum forced her into it at a young age. And she sometimes goes off on a rant about her mum which can kind of annoy some people. But she is generally friendly to everyone she meets unless you meet her on a bad day :lawlz: . Your first impression is all that Demelza remembers to be honest, that's how she will think of you until you change that ^_^ . She can be a little shy when you first meet her but once she gets to know you better she will be more open. Demelza is quite self conscious so she gets offended quite easy (no thanks to her mum :p ). She does like to have a good laugh and a joke and she likes to meet lots of new people. Demelza is quite reserved, and she is pretty rich since her mom owns her own modelling firm.

Im up for any kind of relationship for them :)

Wowowow lots of replies!

Elouise- Sounds like she and Charlene would get along very well considering they're both nice and loyal people. And it helps with them being in the same house too. They could probably meet in the common room or something like that?

Tia- (I'll just say that since I'm too lazy to type out your full name xD) They could possibly be besties! xP She actually sounds a bit like myself, Charlene too. And she would love to meet new people outside of Gryffindor. And they could maybe fly together (if Charlene ever gets a broom that is.)

Jun-pyo- He sounds like quite the gentleman xD. Charlene hasn't seen much trouble in her life, but I think they'll get along really well, since it's hard not to get along with her...She would love to be friends with him! (and is that Lee Hongki?...)

Lily- Lily actually sounds like she could be a potential enemy. Considering Charlene's not much into fashion and definitely wouldn't consider herself a fancy dresser...Lily probably wouldn't get a great first impression of her.

Bea- Since she's very into sports and such, they could do that together. Nice way to spend free time.

Demelza- Charlene was actually going to go into the entertainment industry in Korea had she not been able to do magic, so she could offer her own experience with that to Demelza. I think they could have an interesting friendship.

Could Phoebe be a possible friend? She's muggle born and knows nothing about hogwarts and so is feeling rather lonley at the moment. I also have another hufflepuff first year, Alexis if you want her too?

Yay!

Phoebe- Ooh sounds great! Charlene's a bit clueless about Hogwarts at the moment too, so they could be clueless together? And as for Alexis, that'd be cool too. :D

Demelza- Yeah, they could both be running or something on the school grounds and then bump into each other.

Awesome :) This is pheebz btw. Do you want to start somewhere or me?

Uhmm you can go ahead and start.

Okay, that's probably better.

Would you like to start a topic or shall I?

You guys can start. I'm sorta bad with starting haha

I'm up for it then...

Should i or you start the thread?

Sure, enemies always make things fun :D

Well, Charlene's a bit of a happy-go-lucky person and she's unbiased with houses really (although she does know about the Slytherin-Gryffindor rivalry). So she could be clueless or something and that might piss Veronica off? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back