Seamus Reid

impervious

Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2" Unyielding Hornbeam Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Seamus had decided to come to the forest. He had cast lumos on his wand, and it was nearing time. So he just went in. He liked going into the forest and was keen to explore it more.

Avery had seen his dormmate heading out and decided to see what he was up to. He'd always wanted to explore the forest since he'd heard there were centaurs, but hadn't gotten the courage before. "Hey, wait up." He called out quietly.

"Sure thing," Seamus replied with a nod, waiting for Avery to catch up. he wouldn't mind some company. "First time into the forest?" he asked when he joined him.

Avery nodded back and fished about for his wand. "First time." He confirmed. "Have you been in there before?" He asked, and casted lumos himself.

Last edited:
"This is the third time I've gone in," he told him with a little shrug. His tone was a little boastful. "I've never run into anything though," Seamus began moving, walking into the forest.

Avery was a little envious of Seamus' expertise, though he was visibly disappointed to hear he'd found nothing. "Nothing?" He said with a small frown. "I heard there are centaurs living in here. Do you think that's true?" He asked, following the other boy further in.

Noelle was on his patrols along the perimeter when he saw a light. Wand light. He followed, keeping his distance to check it out.

Seamus shrugged, "I've been unlucky maybe," he didn't want Avery to be too disappointed. He nodded, "It would make sense, centaurs like forests...it would also explain why this place is 'forbidden'"

Avery had to agree that that made sense. Why else would it be forbidden? They wouldn't be hiding a chimera or something else as dangerous in there. "You're right." He said, occasionally checking the ground for hoofprints. "What brought you to the forest? Are you looking for anything?" He asked.

Noelle managed to catch up with the students, they seemed to be in their second year, judging by their size and the curiosity. He kept his distance so as not to draw attention to himself. For now.

Seamus shrugged, "Got bored, like forests," he replied there wasn't much to it. "You?"

That's all there was to it? Avery was used to people having reasons behind what they did, especially if they were risking getting caught. "Oh. Alright." He said. "The centaurs. They can tell the future." He explained "I wanted to ask them some questions. If they actually live here."

Avery shook his head slightly. "I think centaurs do it differently to wizards. They're supposed to be more accurate." He said. Or so he'd heard. "The professors might lie to me if they did read something bad. I don't think centaurs would."

Seamus considered what Avery said. He knew that adults were prone to lying, so perhaps centaurs weren't. "What kind of questions have you got?"

Avery was quiet for a few moments. "I can't tell you." He said eventually. It was personal. "I don't know all of them yet. I just want to know some things about what will happen in my future. Don't you?" He asked curiously.

"Fine," Seamus didn't mind that Avery didn't want to tell him his questions. He gave a shrug, "Not really," Seamus didn't think much about the future. "What way shall we go?"

Noelle decided it was time to intervene. "I guess the best way to go is towards me back to the castle.", he said in a loud, serious voice. He flicked his wand casting light, bright enough to show his face as well as the area where they were.

Avery couldn't fathom not having questions about the future. He lifted his wand and tried to decide on a direction to go, until what looked to be a seventh year approached them. He didn't look like any of the prefects he'd seen, so he just looked at Seamus and shrugged in confusion.

"Who are you?" Seamus asked the person who appeared distrustfully, he seemed older but Seamus didn't recognise him.

Noelle inwardly face palmed. He could not blame them. He was the youngest professor to date and they were still in Professor Drage's classes. "I'm pretty sure this discussion can be continued inside.Unless you want me to get Prof. Castillo involved.", he said dismissively before gesturing to the way, wanting them to go before him.

Avery shifted a glance between Seamus and the older boy. "You didn't answer his question." He said. "If you tell Professor Castillo, you'll be in trouble too." He countered. No students were allowed in the forest, not even the older ones.

aspen was wandering through the forest and heard a commotion. she walked towards it wondering what was going on.

Seamus didn't want to follow anyone he didn't know. And as Avery spoke, out of the corner of his eye he was sure he could spot something moving. He leaned into his friend, "There's something there," he whispered motioning almost with his head in which direction he'd seen the movement.

Noelle sighed at their stubbornness. He suddenly heard a rustle and wanted to ignore it but the way the students reacted to it prompted him to step forward blocking their way. He cast his wand to give them light. "I won't get in trouble, seeing as I am the new DADA professor when you reached your fifth year.", he said in a serious tone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back