Estrella Drage

Obliviator for MACUSA | HNZ 1st Graduating Class

OOC First Name
Amanda
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Widow
Happy anniversary!!! :woot: Three years is a long time to be on any site, and we at HNZ are glad that you have all been able to stick around. ^_^

You've been here through the good times and the bad times. So much has changed in three years, and yet you all, somehow, managed to stay. For that, I have to commend you. I can't imagine what HNZ would be like without you three. Heck, I don't want to!

*raises glass of butterbeer* Here's to another three years of HNZ!

I have to keep things short and sweet; otherwise I'll be writing a novel.

@Julie: I can't even begin to describe how awesome of a friend you've been to me. You've always been a shoulder to cry on or an ear to vent to (even if the ear wasn't so willing :r ) ^_^ I love RPing with you, and I love your characters. It's still hard to believe that we actually got to meet a few months ago!!! :woot:

@Nick: Alpha-bites. If that was all I had to say, I think it would've been enough. Yes, it has been three years of torture ( :p ) but it also has been three years of awesomeness. Thanks for doing all you do for HNZ, and most importantly, thanks for being a friend through the thick and thin. :hug:

@Maddy: We haven't been able to talk or RP as much as I'd like to (maybe we'll have to remedy that?) but you're very much a part of HNZ, both old and new. We've done some pretty fun RPs together. You've always been cheerful, friendly, and a dedicated RPer. :hug:

:frantics:

Again, guys, congrats, happy anniversary, and thanks for the memories (especially the n00by ones!)
I demand you all RP with me in celebration. :r

Oh my gee.
What has I done with mah lifes? D:
First I graduate secondary school. Then 3 years on HNZ. Soon I'll be an adult?!
I can't handle this. :cry:
*goes to read depressing reminiscent literature (Peter Pan, Le Petit Prince etc. ), purchase items that I would have as a child (Slurpees with every flavour availible in them. Not this crap I've started to do where I only put in one flavour.), and play childhood themes in the background all the while (Original pokemans)*
(But thank you manderz, I guesses.)
ALSO!
I recall a mention of a cash reward for sticking it out three years?
Who'd I put in charge of that? *looks around*

ALSO!
You better remember, because I should've gotten mine 12 days ago. :glare: xD

:hug:

Estrella Styx said:
ALSO!
You better remember, because I should've gotten mine 12 days ago. :glare: xD

:hug:
The only way you were getting cash is if you left a long, long time ago. :r

Too late to take me up on that deal. :correct:

:p

Thanks Amanda :hug: even if I do tend to leave and come back out of nowhere :) still its cool to know I've been around and stuff ♥ Hope to be around for a while longer D: that's if I don't join a cult and give up on technology all together xD

Congratulations Julie, Nick and Maddy. :D

Congratulations guys!

In just over half a year, it will be my three year Anniversary! o_O How quick time flies.

Happy Anniversary, Maddy, Nick and Julie! :D :woot:
Doing anything to celebrate?
troisanniversaire.png

Code:
[img]http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/5530/troisanniversaire.png[/img]

Andros Carter said:
Happy Anniversary, Maddy, Nick and Julie! :D :woot:
Doing anything to celebrate?
troisanniversaire.png

Code:
[img]http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/5530/troisanniversaire.png[/img]
I think I might go out dancing tonight :r you know everybody, everybody do the cha cha xD aww thanks Beth I'm gonna post it under Maddiie :wub: your epic :hug:

Awwww. Thanks everyone!!!

@Mandrake -- We will rp, once Livvy and I get that other one done. Promise!!!! I cannot believe how fast these last three years have been, and how much life IC and IRL has changed. My little Lily is all growed up and married -- to your stinking brother no less xD A brother you didn't have three years ago! We WILL be getting together again sometime soon. I love the plan we came up with last night. :shifty: Have to start to put those plans in motion. :D

@Nick -- Three years ago you were such a little brat! I jest, you were the oldest person on the site that I really was shocked to find out how young you were. Really. You still are so much older than your years and I wubs you for that. Congrats on making it three years!!! I believe some cauldron cakes are in order to celebrate. ;)

@Beth -- Thanks! That is adorable!!! Love it!!

:hug: Congrats you three!
I didn't know so many of us have been on the site for three years :cool: :D

Professor Cyndi Weasley said:
Hey, did you get a speshul topic celebrating your 3 years?

If not: YAY CYNDI!
If you did: I missed it. :unsure:

I was just gonna say that! WOOT CYNDI! xD you little Weasle :p I mean Weasley :r

Nicolas King said:
Professor Cyndi Weasley said:
Hey, did you get a speshul topic celebrating your 3 years?

If not: YAY CYNDI!
If you did: I missed it. :unsure:
No, but 'tis ok. I wasn't on much the day I made three years :( Shame on me, I know :p

So, thanks for the Yay :hug:

Madz: :glare: Shush you ^_^ :p Thanks tho :hug:

WOO WOO WOO WOO! -cheers-

Congrats you guys! :woot:

You're all epic and amazing, if I tried to go in depth I'd be here all night and I really need some sleep later x3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back