Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Straight (Elliot)
Wand
Curly 13 1/2 Inch Sturdy Mahogany Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
(Yellow rose, open after Rowan)

The next person on Alice's list was a boy she didn't know, but Grace had recognized the name from her classes in the first semester. As she pointed out Blake Irons in the corridor, Alice vaguely recognized him as being on the Slytherin Quidditch team. It was pretty rare for such a young student to be on the team, which meant he was probably really good. She smiled brightly as she approached him with her roses. "Hello, are you Blake Irons?" She asked him, wanting to be sure before handing over the rose.

To put it bluntly, Blake had no idea what was going on. Valentines Day always seemed kind of gross to him at home, and the only things his parents did were go out for dinner and leave him and Jenna with their grandma. There was no big fuss, and absolutely nothing like... like all of this. The entire school had gone mad, people running around with baskets and flowers everywhere. It was grosser than gross, and Blake had no idea where he could get away from it all. He had been roaming the school endlessly, trying to find some place to hang out that should be free from flowers when it hit him. The Brotherhood. A den for guys to be guys, there was no way there would be any gross flowers there. He would be safe. As he was heading upstairs though, a girl covered in more flowers than any human should be allowed to wear came over to him, and Blake recoiled slightly. Oh no. "Uhhh.... nope!" He said quickly, taking a step back and looking around to find the quickest escape route.

Alice was eager to deliver a nice rose to this boy, but frowned at his reaction. She wasn't sure what to make of it, at all. "What? Yes you are, my cousin said so." She said, twisting her mouth a little. "She's a professor and she taught you flying." She fished the yellow rose out of her basket and held it out to Blake. "This is for you!"

"I already knew how to fly, she didn't teach me anything!" Blake said gruffly, taking another step backwards. He had to get out of this situation, fast, with his reputation intact. "I don't want it!" He said quickly, looking at the flower with repulsion. Why did this girl think it was funny to try and give him a flower, so gross!

Alice frowned, the boy was now just being rude. "Well, she was still your teacher!" She said, stubbornly taking a step forward while brandishing the rose. "I don't care, it's yours! Take it!" She said, growing annoyed. "Someone went through the trouble of sending you one and writing you a note, aren't you curious to know who?"

Blake snorted at the girl's comment, shaking his head firmly. He didn't care what she had to say, he didn't want any flowers from anybody. "Nope!" Blake said quickly, stepping back when she stepped forward. The girl looked determined, and he wasn't gonna let her win this. "Bye!" Blake added quickly, turning and running away from her quickly.

Alice gasped in dismay as the boy stepped away from him, then ran away. "Wait!" She called, starting to run after him. But it quickly became clear to her the boy was simply faster. Alice scowled at his retreating back,then looked at the rose. She quickly realized what she had to do, as she was determined to get this rose to the boy in one way or another. She turned around and headed to the stairs, on her way to the owlery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back