OOC First Name
Kait
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
12" Ash wand with tail of unicorn hair core
Kiera sat down on the lawn in tattered jeans and an old T-shirt. She had posted notes in all the common rooms about her new football group. Now all she was doing was waiting to see if anyone would come....

Bruin had seen the notice about Football up in the common room and with his exams all done and no classes for a few weeks he thought that timing couldn't be better. Bruin had grown up in the muggle world and while his first love was hockey, football was definetly up there.

Bruin saw Kiera sitting on the lawn and went over and sat down. "Hey Kiera, looks like you've got perfect weather for our first football, um, scrimmage". Bruin was a little unsure of what to call this little gathering, knowing that some of the participants probably wouldn't know a whole lot about american-style football.

"Oh, Liz is coming, eh? I wonder if she'll show up as herself or her alter-ego Eli!", Bruin laughed, wondering if Kiera knew about Liz's "Look I'm a Guy Now" Fudge.

"You know that old saying about 'Don't take candy from strangers'? Well, consider Liz to be a 'stranger' when it comes to accepting candy from her. She's developed some Fudge that causes whoever takes it to change genders...she and Courtney had some fun with me at the lake a couple weeks ago, masquerading as a couple of dudes named Eli and Chester. :o Trust me, it wasn't pretty.", Bruin said with a smile.

"Like I said, be careful with those two...they're lots of fun, but I have enough trouble not making an arse out of myself, I really don't need any extra help!", Bruin said with a laugh.

"So, is there anyone else that you are expecting for sure...or is it just a casual drop in thing?"

Lily had seen the notice on the board about football. She loved football! She put on her 49ers jersey and a pair of jeans she had brought from home along with her sneakers and headed out on the lawn. She noticed Bruin sitting by the girl she had met back at Ollivander's when they were buying wands. "I wonder if she remembers me" she thought as she approached the duo.

"Hi there. Is this where we meet for football?" she asked the two. "Hey Bruin, are you gonna play too?"

"Great!" Lily said with a smile as she grabbed a spot in the grass. "So, who has the ball? Anyone want to throw some passes while we wait?"

Liz frantically ran to Kiera, and pounced on top of her. "Kiera!!!" she exclaimed, grinning from ear to ear. "I'm so glad this is actually going to happen! Thank you!"

She grinned, then flexed. "I've been doing some extra quidditch practice! Hopefully that should help during ballfoot! And I even wore what you suggested!" she gestured to the muggle tank top and shorts. "I'm so excited!"

Liz was jumping around, laughing.

Kiera tossed Lilly the ball. "That sounds like a geat idea!" she said as she got up. "Lets go!" she grinned.

Seeing Liz's reaction, Kiera burst out in laughter and couldnt help but to jump around with her. "First things Its football and you look amazing. You wanna throw the ball around with me and Lilly?"

Lily caught the ball that Kiera tossed her just as Kiera got tackled. The girl that she had not seen before was really excited to be playing football!

"Hi. I don't think we have met. My name is Lily." she said holding out her hand to the girl, the football being held on her hip.

Kiera smiled. "We are just going to practice throwing the ball to each other and catching it. When more people arrive I will try and explain the game. And theres a Field goal in football and no hoops. They look like Y's and are super big. We wont have one. Ill explain more later." To Lilly she said "this is Liz. My roommate and friend." in a mock whisper "shes a pure blood. she doesnt know football..." Kiera laughed

Liz held her hand out to Lily. "Elizabeth Malfoy! Call me Liz though! Nice to meet you!"

She opened her mouth at Courtney, standing up, helping her up. "Weird! Alrighty then! I'll wait to hear the explanation."

She turned to Lily again. "So, let's throw it to eachother!"

"Well I won't hold her purebloodedness against her then!" Lily said in a mock whisper back with a laugh.

"Hi Liz, nice to meet you. So what house are you all. I know Bruin is in Gryffindor. I'm in Ravenclaw."

Lily took a few steps back and tossed the ball to Kiera. "Heads up!"

Bruin had been sitting back just thinking about how hard it was going to be to explain football to people who hadn't seen it before...for a moment, he even considered letting the girls come into the Brotherhood of Magic's lounge to let them watch a game on the TV, but then thought better of it... Kiera obviously knew her stuff and while Bruin didn't really like the 49er's, he knew her jersey was likely a good sign about her understanding of the game.

He leapt up to his feet and began moving down the field a little away from the girls. He had been able to throw a pretty good spiral since he was six and was sure that Kiera had some ideas how to teach other people about the game itself.

Bruin yelled..."Hey now!!! Don't be hogging the ball...you've got an open receiver over here!!!". He hoped they knew what he was talking about and awaited a pass in his direction.

Liz threw on a mock hurt expression, with a bit of a serious one mixed in. "Hey! Don't hold anyone's blood against them! Pure or otherwise!" she looked at a scab on her hand, which was almost scarring. Her eyes suddenly looked a bit more serious and sad. "It spills either way, and it's not fun having to prove that to people."

She shook her head, and laughed it off. "Anyway, sorry! You must think I'm not only hyperactive, but weird! I mean, it's true... but not a good first impression!"

She turned to Bruin. "If it was a bludger, you wouldn't be saying that!"

"You got that right, Liz!", Bruin exclaimed as he put his hands up to catch Kiera's pass..."Nice throw Kingsley", he shouted as he pulled the ball back over his right shoulder and tossed the ball back in Kiera's direction.

Kiera smiled at Liz. "I know I was just playing around. But what happened to your hand anyways?" She laughed as Bruin caught the ball. There was a little more force behind it than he expected. She had to run a little back to catch it but it wasnt to challenging.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back