Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 13 Inch Flexible Laurel Wand with Doxy Wing Core
Teagan can't believe she's the new Ravenclaw keeper, a dream she never thought would come true. It was already after hours and she still can't fall asleep, too excited for the upcoming match. Sitting up on her bed, she studied her roommates. They're all knocked out and snoring. "Oh, Merlin. Why can't I be roommates with real ladies?" She rhetorically asked herself. Teagan had been here for a year now and up until tonight, she had never spoke to any of them but she might soon because of their loud snoring. Rolling her yes whilst getting up and changing her clothes, Teagan decided to get a snack at the kitchen which is located at the dungeon level of the castle. She tucked her wand on her back jean pocket and quietly got out of their dormitory, into the common room and out.

There were no signs of prefects nor head people when she safety got in the kitchen. Sneaking isn't in her blood but doing it once a while makes her a normal person. There were few house elves left, some leaving for the night and some ignored her as she started to roam the huge pantry of food. Teagan saw chocolates and grab those, she also went to get fruits and pumpkin juice and placed them all at the breakfast counter. Sighing, Teagan shook her head and started picking grapes out of its cord.

Evelyn was just walking around in the castle. She was bored and was on her way to meet her brother downstairs. For the first time in her life she felt really alone. Her brother wasn't always around to have fun with or just to talk to and half of her roommates weren't her type of people. So Evelyn was waiting in the lower levels. But then she saw some hallways and doors and had the mood of going somewhere were she wasn't been before. So she came into the kitchens and she smelled a delicious essence. She opened a door and then stood into the kitchens. When she entered she first didn't saw someone but when she walked a little bit further she saw a tiny house elf and she didn't really expected this.

Evelyn saw a house elf before, her father brought one to their house when they were little. But Evelyn was a bit scared for them so her father brought him away eventually. They were so ugly to see and their ears were disguisting. When she looked straight ahead through the kitchen she saw a girl standing more in the back. Evelyn walked slowly towards the girl hope she didn't scare from her arrival. When she came a little closer she stopped.
'' Hi there, can you eat all of this? The smell was so delicious..'' She hoped that the girl would not be the same as her roommates.

The Ravenclaw chump down another grape and washed it down with some pumpkin juice when she heard, at first she thought it was her conscience talking, someone spoke to her directly. Teagan rolled her eyes, still her back toward that person. But then again, she frowned. There were too many rule breaker this evening. The second year turned around and crossed her arms together in front of her chest. "It's not going to be your fault if I gain weight, is it now?" she said sarcastically. "oh and you're smelling the left over from dinner or scraps." Teagan added. She looked at the other side of the room where the big bin of trash was already over flowing. Teagan made a face and looked back at the girl in front of her.

"So, did curiosity invited you to explore the kitchen? I've only seen you once and you were getting sorted, so, you're probably a first year." it was already normal for her to encounter a first year after hours, she was a first year before but that was last year. Her goody two shoes appearance was wiped off from the face of the earth when she entered second year. Now that she's on the Quidditch team, Teagan will only change more.

When the blonde haired girls turned around, Evelyn got a smile on her face. This girl knew how to dress and that were so few students on this school. The girls looked older than Evelyn was she was a bit taller and it just seemend that way. But she could also be mistaken, her brother was also tall but he was only eleven just like her. What the girls said made Evelyn frowned at first but then she heard a sarcastic tone in it. She walked closer to the girl so that she could speak normally. The blonde laughed for a moment.'' It is not my intention. And I really want to stay how I am right now. So maybe not the greatest idea? For both of us?' Besided the food here was not that great. The most of the food were things that made her fat and Evelyn didn't want to be fat. She missed the luxury food at home. But she needed to eat if she had to stay seven years at this school. So Evelyn needed to whine for seven years, not that, that would help anything. '' It smells better than it looks for my taste.'' she looked at the big bin of trash.

When the girl spoke again she looked at her. She mentioned that she saw her before at the sorting. And that was a good sign, if she remembered her. There were so many new students but she remembered her! Evelyns day was just amazing right now. Only the little things, when she got what she wanted made her day good. '' You could say that kinda explore the kitchen, because everything else is so old and boring.'' Evelyn yawned she was a bit tired. She worked very hard on her homework today and that made her tired now. '' What were you doing at here? You must be a older student. I didn't saw you at sorting.'' Evelyn was interested in this girl, if she was a older student she could really tell her some gossips perhaps about the professors or this place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back