Flying after Break

Kiera grinned wickedly. "Yeah for now thats the score at least!" she said laughing. Kiera caught the quaffle. "Lets go again!" she said brightly. Kiera turned and flew back to the middle of the pitch. She turned sharply and looked back into Andy's eyes. Kiera winked before taking off. She did a series of dives, rolls, and twists on her way towards the hoops. She hoped to confuse her friend. She grinned as she barrel rolled right and immediately shooting the ball towards the right hoop.

Andromeda watched her friend making a sharp play. Kiera played so many maneuvres in one flight pattern that Andromeda was in fear of getting dizzy watching her. She tried to keep her head and remain calm and focused but for some bizarre reason she got a fit of the giggles. Horrified at herself and just as Kiera barrell rolled and shot the quaffle into the right hoop, Andromeda dived so swiftly for it that she toppled from her broom.
She landed with a hard smack on the ground, her left arm twisted badly behind her. Her broom came falling down on top of her and thankfully didn't smash. The pain that shot up through her arm was terrible, she tried to sit up when another wave of giggles hit her. She was nearly uncontrollable with laughter, though her arm looked ghastly.

Kiera's eyes widened in horror as her friend tumbled from her broom. Kiera zoomed down to the ground, hopping off before she had quite reached it. "Andy!! Are you all right?" she asked worriedly. Kiera's face was confused. Andromeda was laughing but her arm looked horrible. "Andy?" she asked again.

"I think I'm in shock Kiera" Andromeda laughed again, something told her she shouldn't be overly worried at this point though. Being a werewolf meant she had some bizarre regenerating healing abilities. Shame it just didn't work on that awful scar though. Andromeda stood up and held her broom, grateful it hadn't broken.
"I'll head up to the hospital they'll give me some skele-gro or splint it up. It'll be fine. Don't worry honestly".

Andromeda was more upset by the Kiera being upset than the agonising pain shooting through her arm.

Andromeda couldn't help but smile again though this time she wobbled slightly as if about to topple over. The pain was excruciating. She'd give anything right now to be a wolf, she didn't know if she could only regenerate in that form or if it just took longer in human form.
"Will probably need your help alright. Do you mind? Sorry about this, fine keeper I make huh, can't even stay on my broom. Don't tell Bruin please" Andromeda began to panic now, incase Bruin didn't think she'd be good enough for keeper after this.

Kiera grabbed Andromeda's good arm as she wobbled. Kiera helped steady Andy. A grin returned to Kiera's face. "Good. I think you might fall over before you get there." she said with a small laugh. "Even the best of us fall off sometimes." she said smiling.

Andromeda smiled at her, as she made her way feebly along the pitch in the direction of the school.
"Sorry for messing that up, we were doing really well there weren't we? Hey shame we can't apparate up there, we could fly but I'd probably fall off again" she laughed.

[will I open in hospital wing? is it really quiet up there now or is it ok to post?]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back