Widow
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand
10'' Rosewood with Unicorn tear core
tumblr_n3tyrl6cRL1sjziv2o1_500.gif

Jayke Bartlowe
"Bonjour mon cher. M'accordez-vous cette danse?"

This Jayke. Jayke is strange. You should be like Jayke.

Seriously, Jayke is an accomplished writer who recently moved to Brightstone Village in pursuit of a little adventure though compared to where this globetrotter has been before now. So while not quite settling he is hoping to plant a few seeds to see if something can grow. This kiseru smoking gentleman is a bit quirky and unusual, but as a journalist and artist, it is to be expected. He has written several books, held a few art and photography galas around the world and has done some charity work. All in all, he is an all around decent guy. So with that in mind, he is thirty years old and attended Hogwarts Scotland, graduated in 2028 as a Hufflepuff alumni. From there he did a little traveling before floating from one job to the next.

What I need for him is just about everything and anything you want to throw at him. Friends are easy to make, and he will have plenty of these individuals circling him fro one reason or the next. Lovers, while he does lean more towards the masculine variety(he has dated more guys than girls) he is pansexual meaning, he would have day just about anyone regardless of sex, gender, and yes even race. He is not the marrying type, so something short term is realistic at first. Until locked into an actual relationship he will date around, often seeing multiple people at the same time. Once however he feels like things are going well he shuts down all other relationships on the spot. Enemies. Well, he is a reporter/journalist so that means he is in the game of exposing secrets, uncovering truths, and ruining lives so he will likely have a few of these float about so it would be no surprise that one or two will find him in New Zealand. Outside of that, I am a bit open, so swing in tell me what you think, and I will get back to you all soon.

-Brandon

Sorry love, ignore this post. I'm having a bit of difficulty with setting this character up, so if I have any good ideas for Jayke and another charrie of mine, I'll message you :) Good luck, bud!

Okay so I already replied to your open topic but figured why not post here too :p

Dannii, and Jayke seem to have a lot in common. She is an artist, and a broom designer, but for a while not she's let work get in the way of her creativity. She also graduated from hufflepuff house although from HNZ. Dannii hasn't had a proper boyfriend since her school days. She's dated guys before, but always broke it off before it got serious.

Dannii is a kind person, but she's a bit rough around the edges. She's stubborn, and hard headed, and would rather spend the day running around as a lion then going out and interacting with people. She's fiercely loyal to her friends, and family. She would give a person the clothes off her back if she thought they needed them more then she did.

I think Dannii could be one of his lovers, and maybe even become a girlfriend in the future depending on how things go.

@ Dannii Merrythought

As you have already joined Jayke for a spot of breakfast then we shall see where the morning takes us but it should be a fascinating ride if I do say so myself.

Hey Brandon,

I have Honoria here, i'm still working out her biography but i'll try and give you the basics. Like Jayke, she's not looking to settle any time soon, she had spent most of her life in England and was educated at Hogwarts Scotland and is an ex Slytherin and as soon as she could she left the UK and flew half way across the world and now she finds herself in NZ. She's planning on joining the ministry so she's going to be in NZ for a little while longer. I don't suppose they have a lot in common but then again, you don't exactly need to be best friends with a hook up? :p Honoria is not looking for a long term thing so in that sense they have something in common ;) She's extremely confident and self assured and loves performing.

So yeah, if you have anything in mind just let me know ^_^

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back