Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Straight (Elliot)
Wand
Curly 13 1/2 Inch Sturdy Mahogany Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
((Yellow rose, open after Rowan, @Caro Taylor ))
For the next person on her list, Alice had had to search around for a bit. She didn't know who Caro Taylor was, and asking her sisters had resulted only in the knowledge that she was in Phoebe's year and a Slytherin. After asking around a bit more, she found out she was a photographer for Hogwarts Monthly and Accio too, and someone had apparently seen her in the courtyard. Alice stepped outside and looked around for any girl that could be the one she was looking for. There was an older girl with blond hair, which was how Caro had been described to her. She hesitantly headed over. "Excuse me, are you Caro?" She asked the girl, ready to apologize if she was wrong.

Caro had almost hoped the roses would be cancelled this year, she was looking forward to them so little. Nixon was gone, and even if he wasn't, she doubted he would be sending her roses again. The day was just a sad reminder of all the time she had spent pining over a boy who hadn't really cared about her at all. Caro felt... stupid, and sad, and she wanted desperately to avoid everyone else today. The paper and yearbook needed pictures though, so she had stepped out to try and snap some pictures of deliveries as quickly as she could, snapping a quick photo of Kauri delivering a rose to a younger boy as she passed through the courtyard. She was distracted abruptly by the sound of her own name, glancing over with surprise. A girl with a basket of roses. Oh no... "That's me..." She said uncomfortably. "Did you want your picture taken with your basket?" Caro asked hopefully.

Alice smiled at the girl as she confirmed she was indeed the girl Alice was looking for. At her question, Alice blinked in surprise. "Oh. Well, that would be nice but that's not what I came to ask." She told the girl, then she held out a yellow flower to Caro with a smile. "I actually have a rose for you!"

Thanks for being a part of Accio!

Caro's heart lurched slightly when the girl confirmed what Caro had been wary of. Who would send her a rose? There wasn't anyone around she could think of, and she hated not knowing what to expect. Maybe... Sophie? That was the only possibility she could think of. Caro took the rose warily, biting her lip as she opened the note. For a heart-stopping second she thought just maybe it could be Nixon after all - it was unsigned after all - but that was impossible. Nixon was gone, and this must be... someone else in Accio. Caro covered her eyes for a moment and screwed them shut, willing herself not to cry. Nixon was horrible, and she wasn't going to shed another stupid tear over him. She was going to move forward. She took a slow breath and uncovered her eyes, trying to pretend nothing had happened as she picked up her camera with slightly trembling hands. "So, do... you want that picture?"

Alice frowned a little as the girl closed her eyes, she was clearly sad. She leaned forward a bit, nervously. "Are you... alright?" She asked the older girl carefully. "If it's a mean note I can tell my sister, we'd report it to a professor." She said softly. "Is it something like that?" She belatedly realized she hadn't answered the girl's question. She smiled a bit. "Sure..."

Caro's stomach twisted, embarrassed that this younger girl had seen how upset she was. She shook her head quickly, plastering a broad smile on her face. "It's fine! It just wasn't what I expected. It's okay." Caro raised her camera, trying quickly to brush past the subject. "Alright, give me a pose." She said quickly.

Alice wasn't entirely convinced when the girl said it was fine, but she let it go. She had to remind herself she couldn't fix everyone's problems sometimes. She nodded to show she understood, then smiled as the girl raised her camera. Alice grinned and spun around with her rose basket, Vader always told her to move for wizarding photos so she tried to make it something fun. "Like this?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back