Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Wand: 10¾, Rosewand, unicorn hair
This should be the first real ball in Andy's life. It could not be said that Tasmania was winter - no, the cold was not there. They didn't really have a ball either. Andy had already forgotten his exam times and enjoyed today at school so he could safely go home with his family. She longed for Tasmania and the beautiful morning when the sun rose.

Now she had put on her grandmother's Pink dress (it was quite simple and silvery, creating the right mood and making the girl feel ... girlish) and had her hair (without the slightest hint of how) arranged in golden bows around her face. With a deep breath she smiled and then slowly, taking precarious steps with her silvery, not-too-high-heeled shoes, went to the entrance hall where she had to wait for her companion, but she did not know if Ajax would be.

Strangely enough, the Hufflepuff girl came into the hall and decided to go for a meal. He hadn't said if he really would. So now Andy was shaking in the grass and hoping her best friend would come. What if he doesn't show up? To quench her thoughts, she went for a drink and poured a punch into herself.

Last edited:
Ajaccio was nervous about his first ever school dance. He had been nervous since he had woken up that day. But he knew that with Andy it would be great fun! He had specifically chosen his best checked shirt, and made sure his trousers were clean. He didn’t own a suit and had been reluctant to get one even after Andy had agreed to go to the ball with him. He though he looked nice, it was his best checked shirt after all. He had tugged a brush through his curls, it was debatable as to if it helped in the slightest. But he was excited and had a huge grin on his face. He arrived at the great hall and easily found Andy at the other side of the room, where the drinks were. Ajax rushed over and grinned excitedly at her. ”Andy!” he greeted warmly. He noted what she was wearing, maybe clashed a bit with his more casual look, certainly his trainers were a contrast to her heels. ”You look great!” he said, ”I hope you’ll be able to dance, because we are going to dance so much!” Ajax told her, holding out a hand to her, already keen to get started on the dancing if she wanted to.

Andy had been waiting for a while. It seemed to her like a whole eternity, but maybe only half an hour had passed. In any case, many people have been to the hall, but the heart soon appears and the hands do not sweat. In fact, for quite some time, the blush on the findings in the Great Hall, without serious emotion, failing to announce that their partner might ... not be about to appear, but expect Ajax. The girl sighed in relief and her eyes lit up with joy. To hear that she seemed stunning was just nice. Pleased to do so when Andy was pursuing Ajax and was just appreciated.''Ajax.!'' She smiled vividly, her eyes glistening with hidden joy.''Thanky, Ajax and you to look great and i was a little nervos, becouse i was think you change mind about Yule ball!'' But now she was calm and glad he was here. ''Yes, i'm ready to dance all day and you?'' She grabbed Ajax's hand gently and invited her to go to the dance hall. Of course, she wanted to have a good time with Ajax and a little fun for both of them would not be bad.

Last edited:
Ajaccio shook his head at her, ”I would never stand you up!” he declared with a sure tone, he would never of course stand her up, they had agreed to go and Ajax liked to think that he was absolutely a man of his word. He would turn up to things that he said he’d turn up to. He would also never stand up a friend. He smiled at her at the compliment. ”Thanks! I broke at least one hair brush,” the boy joked happily, though he had likely come pretty close to actually having broken it. But, she said yes to dancing and took his hand so he grinned excitedly and brought her out to the dance floor. He kept a hold of her hand for an extra moment before he let go and just started dancing. He was glad now that he was wearing his trainers, the shoes that others were wearing didn’t look fun, even some of the shoes the boys were wearing. But he was able to dance wildly and excitedly. He was grinning at Andy as he did so.

''Thanky, Ajax, I really appreciate it''! She felt very flattered when Ajax said those words. Andy was delighted to have had such a nice and great friend as Ajax. She spared the friendship between the two, and she hoped it would continue forever. ''Oh, no! That to bad!'' Andy feal sad about the brush, but she smiled to him and enjoyed evenenig with him. As they both walked to the dance floor, Andy's heart beat faster, but for a moment Ajax let go of her hand and just regretted that they wouldn't dance a slow dance together. Andy started dancing next to him and couldn't have imagined an even better evening. '' What you think about later go and something to eat?'' She wasn't sure if it was the right moment, but now it was too late.

Ajaccio smiled as he danced with her, he had expected the yuleball to be a bit slower, to have slower music and a slower pace but it seemed that the music was likely as varied as it was for halloween. He liked that though, he liked the fact it wasn’t just fast songs or slow songs, the latter would be more difficult to dance to and the former would certainly end up being too much. He leaned a little to Andy when she spoke, ”Yeah! Food later sounds good,” he said as the song transitioned from one to another, taking the most of the lowered tone to speak, ”The hall looks amazing doesn’t it?!” the boy said, ”I’ve visited a lot of places, but this is one of the greatest things I’ve ever seen,” the boy said with an excited glance around the room. ”Did you have dances like this at your old school?” He was sure he might’ve asked that before but it seemed only right to talk about it now again as they marvelled at the room and everything it held.

He leaned in slightly, then rose petals blush in Andy's face. She smiled at the songs moving from one to the other. Music could do wonders. It has always been able to. Forget about space and time, taking over from the ends of the hair to the heels. Andy thought it was a kind of magic that was still common among the loners. How else do you define it? It is such a common thing in the lonely world that they certainly do not even think about it, not even knowing that such magic exists. ''I'm happy be with you there, and i hoped next ball we going again together!'' A warm smile accompanied the girl's words. When he agreed with food, then Andy smiled to him. ''Yes, it is very beautiful here. Certainly the muggle world is quite different, but here it is so magical'' Girl says to Ajax and then listening again to him. '' Where have you been places? Tell me please'' Hufflepuff girl looked to Ajax and hoped he would be tell her a little more about him. ''Yes, my old shcool was a dance a lot, but this place with you is more better!'' She smiled to Ajax,

Ajax didn’t know what other balls there would be at this school, but he would happily go to them with her, if they could have a lot of fun at all of them then he would happily go to another ball with her. He could agree too that the muggle world is quite different, and that magic was beautiful. He had seen plenty of muggle places that were truly beautiful. Ajax smiled at her question, ”I’ve been to loads of places. I was in Prague one year for the christmas festivities, which was amazing fun, but cold. Then this other year we went spent most of the christmas period sailing around the Caribbean. We stopped in Cuba and stayed in this house where all of the windows were multicoloured. It caused this incredible lighting. I have pictures of it, but not with me here of course!” he told her, he wasn’t sure if he should go on much, he had been to a lot of places, it would be difficult to explain all of them to her, but perhaps it showed the contrast in it.
He smiled at her, ”I’m honoured!” he told her, honestly, he had been a little concerned that she wouldn’t enjoy this with him, considering that he wasn’t that dressed up, that he didn’t know much about dances, and that he wasn’t the best dancer in the world. The song shifted, to something far slower and he grinned at her, ”I did ballroom dancing classes for like a week,” he held out his hand to her, a slow song would be a bit more difficult to dance to, but if he even remember a little from the classes then it could be fun, or perhaps even if she knew it better.

She liked hearing her best friends discuss where they had been, and it was interesting that more than Andy had thought. The girl liked how Ajax dressed and went to the dance, most importantly they were together. ''What does Prague Look Like? I wish somtimes see to winter and know how winter is realy look. Becouse live in Australia, there are not winter. Caribbean sounds realy great time to Cristhmas. Did you liked there? How was that place? Can you sow me later some pictures? I went to Bremen with my family once in the summer. It was a beautiful place and unusual, I would like to go there someday.'' Andy wanted talk more about Ajax but she know beter would be dancing to him and enyoied this evening together.

Andy blushed in front of his friend when he said he would feel honored. Hopefully the cheeks, too pink, were not visible in front of him. ''Realy? You are a good dancer!'' She says compliment to him and take Ajax hand to and she was ready show him a slow dance, if she understand right, becouse she was a little nervos today.

Ajaccio smiled at her, ”Prague is beautiful, it has some wonderful squares and some really nice and colourful buildings. In the winter it can get very cold with lots of real snow, it has christmas markets which have all of these fun little items. I always like Australia when we’d visit. I like everywhere I go, there is no part of the world I don’t think is wonderful, or any place I don’t want to go,” He listened as she spoke, ”Well, Bremen, isn’t too different from Prague really,” he told her, if she had liked Bremen, he could figure that she’d probably also like Prague. He didn’t know if he should make the offer to show her those places like he had made to Nicole, he would try his best to stay true to them but he had to maybe not promise everyone the world. They were dancing a little slower, and he took the lead, he did immediately stumble a little over his feet, breaking into easy laughter, ”It’s been a little while, no compliments yet Andy!” he told to her, as he his position a little better before he tried better to lead. His hand on her waist and the other taking her hand and he just kept a warm smile on her features. ”You’ll get this quickly, if you follow my steps, we can show all these people how to waltz, and if we fall it’s okay, we can say it’s a new muggle dance called the waltz and faltz,” he joked with her.

Never before had she been so close to Ajax, never had the opportunity to look into his eyes. It already says that all the good things that happened today also have some pros. She couldn't think of anything else. By the end of her ear, she listened as he talked about Prague. I belive you about Prague is very beautiful, but now i wish go there with my family and look like how was in Cristhmas. You can next year going with me in Tasmania, Deloraine and we have beautiful farm with truffle, if you want!'' Mayby she now says so far about this, but she hoped Ajax would be agree later going with her in Australia. ''Yes, you are right about places and every place on the world is very beautiful!'' Andy smiled to Ajax and dancing with him, she was a little nervos about dancing becouse she didn't wanted step him to foot. '' Why you said that?'' Andy asked to Ajax with a nice smile and looked to him. The girl had been thinking about Prague for a moment and what she really could be and tonight, when she was so good with her best friend here, when she forgot to answer a friend, but her voice brought the girl back to reality. ''I'm sorry, i was thinking!'' She was now a little shy to Ajax and told him about she was dreaming something else.

Andy quickly understood the dance steps and quickly joined the boy's movements. Even if all of them fell with the kids and would fall to the ground, they would definitely laugh out loud about the whole hall and that would be nice. There was a bit of tension and excitement in the girl's shoulders. '' I hope so Ajax, but I'm sorry about, if i step on your foot. Andy was joking with him and looking again he eyes.

Ajaccio nodded along as she spoke, inviting him to her family farm. He had to admit it was certainly tempting, ”I’ll talk to my dad about it, and see if we can’t fit it in next christmas,” Ajaccio told her, he didn’t want to make any promises regarding it, since he didn’t know where his father would want to be next year, if he would be willing to detour with him, or if he’d even let him go with him. Ajaccio was meeting his dad as soon as they broke for break, but he had no idea what that meant. The Ravenclaw nodded and grinned, but he noted for a moment as they danced that she got a little lost in her own world. He smiled happily at her and then just laughed a little when she seemingly stopped day dreaming. He shook his head a little, ”it’s okay to stand on my feet, this is hard!” the boy told her with a little laugh. He was leading this dance, with his own uncertain but false confidence filled steps. He was grinning easily with her, ”See, we’ve got this, you are a natural ballroom dancer,” Their dancing was probably terrible from the outside but it didn’t matter to Ajax he was having fun, they were having fun. Eventually the song came to an end, he let go of her hand and took a step back bowing deeply with a dramatic flair, ”Let’s get some drinks yeah?” he liked the song that had come on next, but they’d danced plenty, maybe it was time for a little break.

The girl never wanted to force each other, especially her only friend at school. She smiled at the boy's response and appreciated everything he said and didn't even feel buried or angry. ''Okay, but you know I would never force you anything. Then come closer and see how it goes.'' Andy says to Ajax and hoped he don't wanted see him angry with her our something else. Becouse Ajax was the best friend ever and she wanted some times make him friendship naklece but she didn't know when she take prasent to Ajax for Christmas but she know her was surprise for Ajax and she hoped, Ajax would be happy. but she wasn't sure when the time was right and decided to give it to him later. When Ajax laughed, Andy smiled at him. She was really trying to dance right next to him and she was leading her forward in a slow spirit when she understood the steps. '' No, i think, i like dance with you!'' She says true words to him and hoped he would be happy to to hear that. ''Thank you, it would not have been possible without you.'' She smiled to him and dancing slow with him again. Andy listend music and one moment her was and she her when her stomach gasped and hoped it wasn't so loud. '' And something to eat to?'' She was joking to Ajax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back