OOC First Name
Tamara
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Wand
Curved 10 Inch Flexible Elm Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
The second name on the list that Elly didn't know so she had asked around once more to find this Zennon. In the end Elly found out that he was a Slytherin first year. Elly walked up to the Slytherin table in Great Hall and tried to look around if she could see a young boy sitting there. There were several and Elly hoped the right one was in here. ''Hey, is Zennon Baros here or someone that can take me to him?'' Elly said while holding her basket with roses.

Zennon laughed at Analei and was about to speak when another Slytherin got his attention and waved him over. He excused himself from Analei and smiled at the other boy who pointed to an older girl who seemed to want to speak to him. "You wanted to speak to me?" He asked raising an eyebrow. He hoped it didn't have anything to do with the roses she had. Zennon didn't believe in Valentines day.

Zennon was found and standing before her. Elly looked at her list and saw that there was a yellow rose for Zennon. ''Yes, I got a rose for you'' She checked the messages to see which one was for Zennon. Most people send out yellow roses, so there were quiet a few of them. ''Oh, here you go, a yellow rose for you'' Elly picked it out of the bunch and handed it over. ''Look out for the thorns'' Elly warned and waited for the boy to check his message.
Note said:
Dear Zennon,
You're a really good friend.
From Analei

Zennon blinked and sighed, holding his hand out for the rose and stabbing his palm with it. Hissing he growled and looked at the letter. It was sweet that Analei had sent him a rose, but now he had a bloody hand and a bad mood to go along with it and he was having such a nice day. Calming himself he looked back up at the girl and nodded his thanks, pressing his mouth to his hand to suck on the blood. Damn, it hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back