First of all,

OOC First Name
Hana
Hey, hello, annyeonghaseyo!

First off, let me introduce myself. My name is Hana and I’m a newbie here. I’ve been wondering what I shall do to begin with in HNZ. So… would you guys help me, pretty please? ' v ' )/

Hi Hana!
Welcome to HNZ! :) I'm Nick, one of the admin here, and I'd be more than happy to help you get accustomed to HNZ (as I'm sure many of our members would be).
A really good place to start learning about the site is our site documentation page. If you read through that stuff hopefully you'll have a solid picture of how things work, then if you have any more questions or concerns feel free to shoot me a PM!

I hope you enjoy your time on the board. ^_^

Hi Hana!

My name is Cole, and I may not be an admin, but I've been here for a while and know my way around the site pretty well. If you ever need anything, feel free to PM me, or add me on skype!

What stinks is that you've missed sorting, but that gives you plenty of time to develop your character or maybe make more :r . Regardless of your choice, I really hope you enjoy HNZ!

Welcome to HNZ Hana! :hug:

Hope to see you around the board and I hope you enjoy your time here! If you ever get a plot development thread set up I'll be sure to take a peek and maybe we can roleplay sometime! :hug:

- Jessye

Welcome to HNZ ^_^

Hi Hana!

Welcome to HNZ. I hope that you enjoy your time on the site. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

:)

Welcome to HNZ Hana!! I hope you have loads of fun here!! :D

Hey Hana,

Welcome to HNZ, the one big online family. We love RPing here, so feel free to hit me up on a RP - I'm going to have a new first year in the next sorting, so I would be happy to RP with you :hug:

Other than that, Nick summed it up it pretty well. Have a great time!

James

Users who are viewing this thread

Back