First Firstie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelia Jameson

OOC First Name
Jodie
Wand
Straight, 10" Hawthorn Wand, Unicorn Hair Core, Flexible
So, Aurelia is my first character on here. I'd like to figure out some direction for her before the term starts if I can.

A bit about Miss Jameson:
She's a bit of quiet individual. Not really one to put herself forward, prefers to keep back and observe the people around her. She's also a bit of waffler - can be indecisive. Likes to think things through, so someone that can try and pull her out of that would be good. Aurelia generally gets along with most people, so maybe someone she can clash with would be interesting. Would liven things up in her life at least! Since she is muggleborn she doesn't have any preconcieved notions about the houses and any rivalries, so can be friends with all house :wub:

I'm open to any idea's or suggestions about possible pairings/RPs etc. ^_^

Hey Jodie! :D
I have my first year Gryffindor, Andi who could be friends with Aurelia! Andi loves adventures and the outdoors and is quite a stubborn and often bossy person, but she does have a good heart and means well despite not showing it in the best ways. I can see her dragging Aurelia on adventures/pull her out of being indecisive as Andi can be very reckless so let me know if you would like to rp and see if they could make good friends!

Andi sounds just like what Aurelia needs, a bit more excitment. If Aurelia had her way, she definitely wouldn't be going on too many adventures! They could balance each other out quite nicely.

Yay! I'm glad you think the same! Do you want to rp them when classes start? :D

Yeah that sounds like a plan. Quite looking forward to the start of the term. Should we have them meet in class? Or get lost on the way to one could be amusing xD

Hi Jodie!! ^_^

I have Margo Ellis, my Ravenclaw! She's also a muggleborn, and a little waffly and indecisive :r which could be a completely terrible combination but also funny? :teehee:

Morning Claire! :)

Sounds like they'd get on really well, they'd never get anything done but would be a hoot :p

Sorry didn't see your post until now :doh:
Them getting lost on the way to class would be hilarious!

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back