Firn House Hold

Kida let out a small scream when Remus apparated infront of her, Kida stopped just before him. She looked at him maybe he didn't understand that she didn't want to go with him or Katherine, Kida glared at him when he said for her to go home "make me" she responded as she ran in a differnt direction snapping off a tree branch as she ran, Kida held onto the branch as she ran so that when Remus after her again, which she knew he would, she would be able to have something to fight him off with.
Kida kicked up the speed and ran faster throgh the forest, more twigs snapped faster as she ran.

Remus looked at her as she told him to 'make her' and then continued to run. He once again apparated to her front, but about a meter ahead this time, drawing up his wand and taking aim at her hand which held the weapon, "Expelliarmus!" he said firmly as the spell rushed extremely quickly at her hand. The Spell was some what lost in the rain, and hard to see so before it was about a few centimeters in front of you it would be rather difficult to avoid. He held the aim so that the spell was a perfect shot and moved out of the wand with supreme accuracy and then remained to hold the aim even when the want left. He looked at Kida as it went at her, and approached as it moved, he stopped suddenly though, "Come Kida, Come back..." he said

Kida whiped the rain from out of her eyes when she saw Remus infront of her, Kida saw a spell cast at her hand and she dropped the branch and stood to the side, Kida continued to Run through the Forest, the Rain continued to belt down on her face, her hair was down her back and the rain was soaking it up, making it feel heavier and every now and then it would stick to her face. Kida continued to run and whiped her hair off her face, she heard Remus call out for her to come back, but she refesued, she wasn't going to do anything he said.

Remus looked at her as the spell hit, and the stick was removed from her grasp. He also noticed that she once again had not listened to him, and began running off. Remus summoned some patience to himself and apparated once again to the front of Kida and this time took a firm grasp of her arms, "Enough." he said to her, "Now we are going to apparate back to the house, do you understand?" he asked her smoothly and toned the same as always. He looked at her, "I do apologize for my earlier actions, i shouldn't be acting like that." he nodded to her before awaiting her approval to transfigure their bodies from the forest to the nice warm house where they could change their garments and become comfortable with each other once more, considering Kida wasn't with Remus in current. He looked at her as he waited, she would just need to get used to the new Remus who was quite the different person to before, and now he remained to have many of his passes traits, especially the one trait of being Loyal, always.

Kida continued to Run and she screamed when Remus grabbed her arm "let me go!" she screamed she heard Remus appologise but she didn't care. Kida tugged at her arm until she could get free, Kida duct under some branches before she continued to run as fast as she could. Kida slipped a bit but continued to run, Kida saw a large tree with a hollow Trunk from growing over a fallen Tree, Kida ran over to the tree and dived uner the roots and hide in a gathering of roots, she pulled her legs to her chest and put her head into her knees she took in a deep breath and shivered a bit, she was freezing, but she wasn't going to stop for long, Kida scrambeled out of the Tree and continued to Run she was focused not to hurt herself whle she was running, she had no idea where she was going but she was getting away.

Remus looked where Kida had pulled away from and moved off, she was heading in the direction that would lead her straight back to Remus', the forest all in all was a circuit the starting point being Remus' home and the finishing point being Remus' home. He looked at the area she moved through and then continued on, but this time he stood there watching her and soon lost his gaze upon her. If he was to get back to the house quickly he could intercept her, or maybe it was time to let her come back in her own time. The second these thoughts occurred, the rain stopped and the clouds moved away, the sun now beaming onto the ground and causing the water to evaporate slowly. Remus apparated off the spot and landed at the front of his home, where he took a seat on an outside bench and awaited a View Of Kida, he had not intentions of going in with out her home tonight.

Kida was exhausted, the sun came out but she was still freezing, Kida no longer felt Remus chasing her but she wasn't going to stop running, Kida looked behind her she could see the house, how did she get so Close. Kida ran a few steps back before she turned around and headed along towards the way Kat Came in, Kida was a fast Runner which she luckily got from her Father, Kida jogged to a stop behind a tree she looked out to see if Kat was there, Kida looked up at the Tree and grabbed a branch and threw herself up, Kida climbed up the tree and swung across to the Next one, keeping out of sight, Kida Jumped down as close to the exit as she could, Kide looked and saw Remus on the bench outside. She jumped down and walked across the small bit of front lawn, she walked along the path out before she broke into a light jog which quickly changed to a run, which powered on into a sprint, not her fastest but still fast. Kida's hair was still dripping wet and was getting in her way but she wasn't going to stop.

Remus looked at Kida as she was revealed on the Path, he knew once way or another she would have to reveal herself and when she broke into a Jog and then sprint Remus took his chance, clicking his finger Farz apparated in front of Kida. Remus then apparated to the rear of Kida and looked at her, "Kida, Enough stop being so over dramatic." he groaned at her and then noticed Farz begin to speak, "'Es, Remus be 'ight Kida, Remus be 'ight." nodded the House elf. The two of them exchanged looks for a moment; they were both confused why Kida was running away so dramatically in the first place. Remus waited a moment for her answer, he didn't plan for this running deal to go on much longer or he would have to do what he never really tended to want to, casting spells at his fleeing God Daughter, that would look great.

Kida saw Farz and just stopped in time, she was about to Turn around when Remus was Behind her they were both telling her to stop, Kida looked at Remus and Basically pushed him back "I'm NOT Over Dramatic" she gnashed her teeth together "Get out of my way" she said growling under her breath as she turned around walked past Farz and made her way down the drive way again, Kida's heels crashed against the gravel underneeth her feet. Kida didn't even look back, she knew they would stop her again.

Remus rolled her eyes once she had finished speaking and aimed his drawn wand up at Kida's back 'Depulso' he cast non-verbally as the spell soared at her, there was no way of knowing it was coming seeings she was running with her back turned to it and it was cast non-verbally. If the spell hit it would cast her body to banish itself into the marble door room, where she would be trapped until Remus let her out; the door was to heavy for some one of her age and stature to move. He looked at her back as the spell soared and he nodded slightly to Farz, signaling him to return back to the house, which he did with a crack, but not until he saw whether the spell hit or not. Farz quite liked Kida and would like for her to stay, but Remus was more so the reason that they were trying so hard to keep her within the Firn families walls.

Kida felt something hit her in the back before she knew it she was in a room, and she almost walked into a large marble door, Kida stopped herself and looked around "oh great" she said as she tried to pull the door open but it didn't budge. Kida felt a huge ball of anger burn u[p inside her, Kida looked at the door she shut her eyes before she opened them and began to scream at the door "You bastard, YOU BLOODY IDIOT, LET ME THE HELL OUT, I DON'T WAN TO BE HERE" she screamed she went to kick the door but instead she threw her hands up in the air with Anger "GRRAHH" she said as she walked back into the room, but turned back and pointed at the door "i'll deal with YOU later" she said as she turned back and looked around the room she was locked in, Kida ran her hands through her hair before messing it up while the water dripped out ontto the Floor.

Remus saw Kida vanish and knew she landed in the room he had required her to. He apparated to the room and stood there before her, "Miss Kidagakash Evelyn Frost, for the last time... Calm down." he said in his calm and easy voice. Remus looked at the girl before him, she was clearly not pleased. "Now, seeing the fact that you are some what angry, we will discuss and sort this issue, Immediately." nodded Remus and crossed his arms, awaiting her response to what he said. He hoped by now she would be a little more understanding of the situation and take it as it was, Remus was clearly sorry seeings he went to such great effort to get her back to the house, when he could have done this spell in the first place.

Kida heard Remus use her full real name and she turned around, she was past angry now she was furious. Kida snarled at Remus "YOU WANT TO HEAR WHAT WE NEED TO DISCUSS!" she snapped as she glared at him "We need to Discuss nothing, because i am going to leave... NOW" she look at him and walked towards him "You are going to let me Go NOW, NO questions NO ifs NO Buts i DONT want to hear it now LET ME GO NOW" she glared at him lips pursed

Remus looked at her as he always did, Emotionless as she spoke. "Quite Finished?" he asked before continuing, "You will not be leaving and you will clam yourself down, then and only then, we will discuss the options you have." he nodded to her as he waved his hand and aloud a table to appear with food and drinks on it. He weaved his hand back again the opposite way and a bed appeared along with a chair. "Enjoy your stay." he smiled as he clicked his fingers and apparated away from the room landing outside of the Marble door. He sway his hand at it and cast the locks on the side he was on to move across and lock themselves in. He then flicked his hand at the door and cast the 'Intruder Charm' which counted every one except himself as an intruder. If any one was going to leave that room an alarm would sound an alert him, and that included people going into it.

Kida held her hands up and curled her fingers her nails were all tempted to scratch him. Kida saw the table appear along with a chair and a bed, Kida watched him apparate away. Kida turned around and looked at the door "GRRRAH!" she screamed at it. Kida paced around the room before she picked the chair and tested the weight in her hands before she walked over to the marble door before she swung it back and belted it into the door the Chair smashed obviously but Kida continued to belt the chair against the marble door as it fell to peices.

Remus stood at the door for a moment, heard the Gahh and then heard the chair slam onto the door. He groaned for a moment as he clicked his fingers again and the chair pieces vanished, replaced by a new chair. He walked off from the door and headed into the kitchen where he grabbed a goblet full of Pumpkin juice and took a sip, placing it back down. He headed off to his office and grabbed a small diary with some transfiguration notes. He scanned through them for a moment, before closing the book and placing it down. He waited for about twenty minutes before apparating back into the room with Kida, "Calm yet, or should i just continue to wait outside?" he said smugly looking at her. He took a seat and through it backward so it slid across the floor. The second the chair cross behind him he fell back instantly landing onto the seat and stopping it in it's tracks. "Take a seat," he said as he pointed to the free chair before continuing, "Now speak, what has got you so... fed-up" he asked simply.

Kida saw the chair dissapear and another one reappear. Kida picked that on up aswell and threw across the other side of the room and it smashed against the wall. Kida screamed again. she walked over to the table she lifted up her right leg and hooked it under the table kicking it up she kicked the table over before she turned around. Kida snarled running her hands through her hair Kida walked back over to the table and kicked off one of the legs, she picked it up and threw it against the door "LET ME OUT" she screamed before she walked over and sat down on the ground Remus came back in and she stood up again. and walked over to him "let me out" she said again ignoring his other questions

Remus sat there looking at her for a moment, "Fine." he spoke emotionless and cast his hand at the door casting the charm off it and unlocking all the locks. He then pulled the door open with his magic and allowed it to open, Get on you're Broom and head off..." he said to her, "Go to your fathers, no where else, i expect a owl sent to ensure me of your safety." he nodded to her and did not wait for the response, walking off and out of the room, heading to his office and shut the door slowly. Remus moved to his seat and sat onto it rubbing his fore-head slowly in annoyance and sadness, he let out a long sigh and then looked at the table placing his arms onto it and resting his body weight on it.

Farz walked around the house and helped Kida out, making sure she had everything she needed for the journey and groaned at her. He shoved at her to try and get her out of the house quicker, seeings she had made his master upset. Farz growled to a mouse that ran along the floor outside and it vanished from sight, "Bye Miss 'Rost." said Farz in a low voice before shutting the door.

"Fat chance" she said as Remus told her to send him an owl "i'm not going to dads, or my Aunts or Uncles, or anywhere" she said Kida walked out of the door as soon as it opened "my broom is with Kat" she said but made her way straight down the stairs Farz was pressuing her to leave as soon as possible. Kida was out the door and she walked down the drive. and kept on going, she had no idea where she was but she was going somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back