Firn House Hold

Remus Firn

Wand
Ebony / Kingwood Wand 14" Essence of Chimaera Scale

Remus was walking around his home, when he went into his office. He expected Kida today and he was awaiting her arrival for some time. There was no exact time she was to show up, she was to just appear when she pleased too. Remus shuffled through some papers on his Desk in his regular robes. He sat to the chair softly as he browsed the book shelf. Several Transfiguration books piled one on top of the other lay on his desk, as well as the ones remaining in the Book case. He browsed the shelf for potion Books though, Not transfiguration of the current.

Kida was on her way to Remus' House, she had no idea what she was looking for but she hoped she found it allright, She had a Brown Bag on her back, in the back pocket where her clothes folded neatly and compact, in the front pocket was Nerezza, who chose to stay in the pocket, her Bag was hooked on her broom and Gufo Sat on the front happy. Kida soared through the air keeping a look out for Remus' house. Kida spotted a house which she guessed would be Remus' there was no other house around there. Kida soared down infront of the house and jumped off her broom allowing it to hover so Gufo could stay on. Kida slid her bag which she carried around school off her broom and on her shoulder. Kida clicked her tounge and Gufo jumped onto her shoulder, taking her broom firmly in her hand Kida walked up to the door of the house and knocked before leaning up against a frame of the wall and waited for it to be answer

A Loud echo moved through the house as Kida knocked. The sound bounced off the walls and entered Remus' ear, though he was not the person to attend to the door. A Small elf appeared at the door and Opened it, "Ye', 'Ida i 'Resume." the Elf said, leaving out the first letter of each thing he said really. He tugged at her pants as she stood there, "'Ea, 'Et in 'Ere no time ta' waste, 'Emus az been waitin' on you 'e az." the Elf said as he held the door open for the girl to enter. The Elf was Remus' but not so much by choice, he was passed down through generation really, His name Was Farz. The Elf guided Kida through the house all the way to where Remus' office was and pointed to a chair in the waiting area, "Sit 'ere, 'ell be right out!" demanded the elf as he vanished off from the area back to where he had emerged from ; seated right by the door where he fell asleep, bored.

Remus emerged from the Office in a second and looked at Kida, "Ahh, you've arrived." he smiled to her as he looked at her bags, "This way straight to your room, we best get that stuff packed away now shouldn't we." he said firmly as he did not wait for her to speak, rather he took off up the stairs and hoped for Kida to follow close behind.

Kida looked at a small elf who opened the door "Kida, its Kida" she said softly to herself as she followed the Elf through the house before she was ordered to sit down by the Elf, but Kida remained standing. Kida watched and looked around the house before she saw Remus come out of His Office. she smiled as Remus looked at her bags, Nerezza jumped a bit and moved around before poking her head out of the small gap in the front pocket and bounded out of the bag before stopping and prowling close to the ground before running after the Elf. "Nerezza" she said looking at her but she just ignored her and pounced off "sorry" she said smiling slightly as she followed Remus

Farz hissed at the Cat has it pounced on him waking him up a little, "'Tupid 'At." he said in a drowsy voice before falling asleep again. Remus Guided Kida with him, they crossed up the stairs and onto a platform before yet again going up another set of stairs and hitting another Platform. They came to one final set of stairs and reached the final platform. He pointed down to the left, "That rooms your's." he said with a nod before pointing to the right, "That rooms for guest's like Arisa or any one of the sort." he nodded to her before pointing in front of him, "Bathroom." and then pointed back behind him, "Artifacts hall." Remus was rather abruptly today, slightly in a bad mood.

Kida watched Nerezza attack the Elf and snickered before she continued to follow Remus, she walked up the multiple flights of stairs before she faced the door to her room, when Remus pointed out the guest room for Arisa or someone Kida snarled without even knowing it, Kida sened a slightly pissed off aura around Remus "whats up?" she said curiously as she opened the door without even looking in and dumped her bag inside before looking around and finding a window before sending Gufo out of it before turning back to Remus.

Remus looked at Kida when she questioned him, "Nothing is the matter." he said firmly before continuing, "You are not by any means to enter the Artifacts room, nor my office or the Dueling Chamber without my consent." he said to her with a stern look on his face before he looked to the dusty hand rails of the stairs, and looked into Kidas room, "It could do with a clean maybe..." he nodded to her, "Well out here any way, i always keeps the rooms as tidy as possible." he nodded to her and then pointed to the closet in her room. He stepped into the room and made sure she knew exactly where he was pointing; at a Cupboard with golden handle so you could pull it open, "Never open that... There is some kind of huge Spider stuck inside there..." he nodded to her, "Something left as a gift generations ago." he groaned under his breath "Another problem for me, in a already problematic house." he groaned to himself.

Kida looked at Remus for a moment, before rubbing her forehead "Rules" she said looking at the cupboard "why don't you just move the thing into a different room" she said curiously before she looked at the dust in her room "do you have a Gym?" she said curiously

Remus glared at Kida for a moment when she mentioned rules. He grumbled slightly at her and then looked at the Cupboard when she mentioned to move it, "It's a little heavy... the Spider is about the size of your room... Some how compacted into there..." he pointed to the Cupboard. He noticed her mention if he had a Gym. "We have the Dueling Chamber, Farz will more then happily change it up for you in a matter of seconds." Nodded Remus too her. "Come Along," he stated pausing as he moved down to the platform below them before he continued, "On this floor we have the Gym, Broom Storage and Robe Storage." nodded Remus before moving down to the final platform and continued with his some what dodgy tour, "And on this floor we have the Potion Chamber, Transfiguration Study and ... Never mind that room." he said firmly pointing to the door on the right of him; It was a big black door made of marble, very hard to move. He moved down to the lower floor where they were before any of the tour began, "And of course down here we have the Standard Kitchen, Office, Lounge, Mine and Pearl's Bed room, Elf Dorm and Healing station." he nodded, "I installed the final option for Pearl." he smiled to Kida, "Especially cause when i say 'Break a Leg you literally do." he grinned.

Kida nodded "good reason" she said as she followed Remus down stairs and he showed her around, she looked at the Gym and rememebred where it was, she knew she would spend most of hertime in there, her dads or aunt and uncle's houses didn't have a Gym.
Kida followed Remus and when Remus said his and pearls Room she stopped "Pearl lives here" she said bluntly, Pearl ment Arisa, Arisa ment Pearl either way Pearl was here. she groaned "great" she said as she crossed her arms "Can i go into the Gym When ever i want?" she said Curiously as she looked back to the stairs.

Remus pivoted on the Groan, "Enough with that!" he hissed at her, "Stick your head back in line!" he growled loudly at her, "No you can not go into the 'Dueling Chamber' when you please. You will ask myself and i will get Farz to change it up to suit your needs, Otherwise you will NOT enter the Chamber" he said firmly his eyes a deep black glaring at her. He paced off toward his office, moved into the open door and slammed it Shut. Farz jumped off his chair and rushed over to Kida, "Eh... Come 'ere, I be get' ye 'ym 'eady." he nodded as he jogged off to where the Dueling chamber door was, opened it and flourished his hand to change the entire room to something Kida may see fit, "'Ome 'long not 'ot all 'ay now da' 'ee..." He said looking into the room; the last part was indeed hard to understand, but that was the elf for you.

Kida snarled when Remus yelled at her, the gun to the head had changed him and she was going to tell him sooner rather then later. Kida follwed the elf to the Gym, which changed into a perfect image in her mind. Kida looked at the room and held her hand up, "One second" she said as she bolted up the stairs and ito her room, pulling out Red Leotard and quickly putting it on before she ran back into the Gym putting on her Gymnastic shoes as she ran, "Ok i'm Ready" she said as she looked at the room and ran in, testing the bounce of the mats "its brilliant" she smiled as she looked at the beams, she hadn't been on proper Beams in ages, She smiled as she walked over to it and jumped onto one, "This place is wonderful" she said as she quickly straddeled the beam, before raising herself up into a handstand and slowly coming down into a backbridge before quickly pulling a triple back flip full turn lay out off the beam. "this place is wonderful" she said as she ran to the centre mat and quickly jumped into a double front tuck hand spring round off full turn layout. Kida felt a jabbing pain in her side and completely stuffed the landing and fell over. "ow" she said as she looked down to her Leotard, a small bit of blood began to seep through the material, she grabbed a hand tape reel off one of the benches and quickly wrapped it round her body to hide the blood. Kida looked at Farz and hoped that he didn't see it.
Kida ran over to the long trampoliene and smiled, she ran and pulled a barani full turn back over hand spring. before landing it. and deliberately falling over "This place is great" she said joyfully.
Kida looked over to the back wall of the room near the bars and saw a cupboard "thats not usually in a Gym room, whats in there" she said to herself as she jumped up and walked over to it looking at it Curiously, Kida ran her hands across the fine oak before running her hand across the handle, Kida tilted her head on the side before she slowly wrapped her fingers around the door handle, and twisted it slowly

Farz stood there watching as Kida, jumped and fell, jumped and fell and jumped and fell some more, He couldn't tell the difference from when she was doing it purposley and when she actually did fall, but his grinning face changed some what when she moved over to the Cupboard, he was stunned for a moment as she began to twist the hand, "Oi!" he grouched loudly so he was more then clear, "Get outta' 'here, Dangerous 'ings like 'dat." he growled at her running quickly over to the door and slammed his hand to it to force it shut once more. Remus appeared, though it was almost as if he had come out of no-where, he was silent and unheard, standing in the door way beaming down at Kida. "When i state," he began asw he strolled fluently through the Gymnasium set-up, "That you should not touch anything, or go through one cupboard, realize this Miss Frost, It applies for everything in this house that seems to be old." he grouched as he flicked his wand out and aimed it toward the Cupboard, "Incedio." he said firmly as the fire flushed from his wand and caught to the Wood, burning from the bottom slowly through out the wood. A Boggart came flying out at Remus and began manipulating itself to his worst image, though too quick to see what the Boggart was taking the form of by others Remus had cast "Riddikulus" firmly and clearly. The Boggart turned into some thing in which was some what more Amusing before he turned to Kida, "As i said earlier, No more touching things." he said before vanishing with a crack; he had apparated back to his Office.

Kida turned away when Farz yelled at her. she looked back at the cupboard before rasing her eyebrow "but its a perfectly normal cupboard" she said before Remus appeared and tell her off again she snarled and mocked him behind his back she watched him as he flicked his wand setting the cupboard on fire "that was a waste of a perfectly good cup...board?" she spoke softer when she saw a boggart leave the cupboard. "uhhhh boggart?" she said as she watched it turn into something amusing, Kida walked over to it and had a temptation to poke it but resisted the urge, Kida was curious to what it would turn into if it faced her she tilted her head slightly before looking at Farz, "Farz you would have known Remus longer, have you noticed any changes?" she said Curiously as she walked over to the Bars and jumped on one, swinging herself up onto the top bar and doing the splits before stradeling up into a hand stand and waiting for Farz to answer

Farz looked at the Gril before him, she had questioned him about his 'master'. He looked ehr up and down and kicked his right foot softly into the ground, "Master aint wann' me talkin' to you.... 'Least not 'hind iz backsus." the Elf said firmly, "'Iss Frost, Master Remus be 'ack ta 'ye ol' person he used ta be, I are truly happy." he smiled to her as he placed his hands on his waist, "Voices started at one 'oint in time, and Remus listened to 'em, he wasn't his 'nce self 'til the accident at the school occurred." he nodded to her. Farz groaned he had already said to much so apparated away with a crack landing down stairs back on his chair where he soon fell asleep again.

Remus sat in his office browsing through some students files, "Aeon Summers..." he said before passing the file to the side to join the ever growing pile, "Kida Frost." he said as he stopped and opened the file browsing through it before inserting her exam paper. He through the folder onto the pile and looked up to the door, "Hm..." he groaned for a moment before standing from his chair and heading to where his eyes moved next, the bookshelf. He paced on toward it, placed his hand to a book reading 'Transfiguration:Magic above Magic' a book supposedly never seen before. He opened it up and read from it, the page about the laws on it set by the ministry.

Kida wanted to shrug but it was kinda hard when you are trying to hold a hand stand a few metres off the ground, Kida swung off the bar and flipped back standing on the bar trying to balane "he seems so much more... oblivious to his surroundsing now" she said before she watched him apparate away.
Kida wondered why all of a sudden that Remus wanted her to go to his house for the holidays, and then ignored her for most of the day.
Kida jumped up doing a backflip before she grabbed the bar before flipping back and around the bar before turning around and flipping back before throwing herself up and doing a front flip and landing on the bar, Kida missed and slipped off hitting the bar right in ther gut before falling to the ground and hitting it with a loud THWACK as she hit the thin crash mat, Kida let out a loud groan as she went to stand up but winced in pain before she fell back onto her ground Kida felt around for something to help her up but there was nothing in her grasp Kida groaned again as she slammed her fist on the ground, she went to sit up again but her back hurt once more. Kida slammed her heel on the ground before she decided to just shut her eyes and tried to Relax hoping the pain would pass

Remus placed the book down and moved to his door, opening it and heading out and off to the Dueling chamber. He heard the Thwack from his office and drew his wand up to the side, it was time to test how well Kida had been trained upon Hogwarts. Remus opened the door to the Dueling chamber and saw Kida laying on the mat, it appeared as if she was merely relaxing. Remus flourished his wand and the entire room refurnished itself and the entire middle of the room was blank again; back to its normal form of a Dueling Chamber. With no warning and precise aim Remus took stance aimed his wand and Spoke, "Stupefy!" clearly and loudly, casting the spell down at his God Daughter, "Be ready Girl, always ready and prepared for anything... the Wizarding world is not the Kindest of worlds!" he grouched at her as he flourished his wand again, "Flipendo!" he cast another spell down upon her; he chose not to cast non-verbally due to the fact he wanted to see if she could go up against any dueler within the school and even some of the Death Eaters who were experienced but not masters of Dueling.

Kida heard Remus open the door she let out a groan as the room returned back to normal, before she knew it Remus had cas a spell, Kida quickly pulled out her wand from her sleve and flicked it "Finite" she said as she put her arm down watching the spell dissapear, Kida tried to pull back and get up, but she couldn't she suddenly realised that Remus had call her Girl, she opened her mouth to say anything but found herself being thrown back against the wall, She grumbeled as she stood on her feet trying to stand up, Kida put her hands on her lower back and leaned back slowly, cracks traveled up her back before there was one loud CRACK. "ooh oww" Kida said as she rubbed her back before twisting her arms around allowing her arms to crack her shoulders and looked at Remus "That hurt you know" she said as she rubbed her back again before walking away from the wall "i feel crippeled now" she said before she held her wand out bouncing it in her hand for a bit. "the new you never ceases to surprise me Remus, apart from the fact that it is hard to predict if your going to kill me or not"

Remus raised an eye brow at her as she 'Finite' one spell and then took the other one, flying across the room and into the wall, "Well the new me is in turn the old me so the fact of the matter is it was never new?" he smirked to her, some what confusingly said. "Kill You?" he paused for a moment, "Dont be silly Kida... Dont be silly." he grinned. He flourished his wand to aim at her now once more. He looked at her, "No wonder they put you in Gryffindor, Terrible dueler." he grinned, he needed something to fire her up, "Incendio!" he said clearly as fire gushed from his wand toward her and her robes. The fire whizzed through the air down at her, something she should easily be able to counter or maneuver off. At taking this into mind Remus had something else up his sleeve, some slightly different magic to what she may be used to in a Duel, "Duro!" he said loudly, so that the spell had its full power and the utmost aggression behind it. "Come Kida, Dont displease me." he chuckled in her direction confidently.

Kida look at him for a moment before she raised her eyebrow and looked at Remus when he said that she was put into Gryffindor because she was a Terrible Dueler "oi Leave me along i just fell off the paralell bars" she said as she watched fire gush towards her her Pyromaniac side took over for a moment and she admired the fire before she decided she would rather prefer to keep her skin on, Kida quickly turned and did a layout of back flips ot of the way of the fire. Kida went to fight back but Remus had Already Cast again, Kida flicked her wand once more uttering "Finite" again. Kida flicked her wand once more uttering "Tarantallegra" sending the spell towards Remus.

Remus raised an eye brow at her backflipping, there was no reaspon for her to do so, stupid really. He watched as she 'finite' another of his spells and finally sent something offensive back at him. He flicked his wand, as the Protego shield appeared before him as he had cast this non-verbally. The spell rebound off and went crashing into a wall before Remus took his wand up again, aimed and took his stance, though the thing is, he's aim was not on Kida it was on a statue of a small snake behind her "Animare..." he muttered to it, as it sprung to life, and the snake went slithering at Kida's legs, "Let us see you counter this..." he grinned. Seeings this would more then likely draw her attention, Remus aimed his wand at her, "Petrificus Totalus" was spoken firm and clear. The spell left the wand and charged at Kida, could she manage to take on two spells coming from two separate directions, the snake from her rear the projectile coming from her front... Unless she turned to confront the snake?

Kida looked at Remus avoid her attack, she watched him as he cast a spell Animare Kida was confused for a moment before she heard a snake she could sense it around her leg, but she didn't have time to look down, she was already cofronted with yet another spell, Kida flict her wand again "Finite" she said as the Spell just stopped Kida flicked her wand "Expelliarmus" she said, the end of the spell going slightly high pitched as she could feel the snake curling around the base of her leg, Kida chose to ignore the Snake as best as she could, she shuddered as she felt it still curl up her leg slowly.

Remus looked at the spell coming toward him, then he looked at the Snake, it readied itself to bite her. Remus looked up at the Spell, this would be a very close call, he needed to get the Snake away from Kida and Finite her spell. He decided to instead Protego, casting it non-verbally the shield revealed itself in front of Remus taking the impact of the spell and he flourished his wand at the Snake, "Finite!" he called as it became immobile and ones again inanimated. Remus lowered his wand and sent it to his side, concealing it into his robes. "You need a lot of work, in a short amount of time." he said firmly, "I've seen many better duelists in your year level, it is not good to have room for improvement." he said firmly pacing off toward the door, though before coming to the frame of it apparated back to his office.

Kida relaxed slightly once Remus stopped throwing spells at her and got rid of the snake from around her leg, she watched Remus walk away and she called out after him "I Don't like Dueling.... much.... With People i know...[i]apart from Arisa[/i]" Kida said at Remus before he apparated off, Kida fell back onto the ground before sitting up again and up wrapping t he grip tape which she had used to cover up the small bleed out. Kida looked down at the once was a small bleed out which had turned into a puddle of blood which was being soaked up by her once nice bright red leotard. "thats never going to come out" she said as she ran her fingers over the blood puddle seeing how much was under the leotard and ended up getting her fingers covered with blood. Kida got up and rubbed her forehead before she made her way out of the room slowly "stick with it Kida, no Spells to fix your ingurys ok, you can do this, they are healing.. slowly... and keep on getting worse... ow about you just lie in your room all day, yes thats a good idea, no movement just as still as wax, brilliant Idea" Kida said to herself "but i want to look around the house and have fun... no bad Kida, your Sick now" Kida continued to talk to herself as she walked up the stairs putting her hand on the banister to pull herself up not knowing that she was leaving blood smudges on the railings, Kida got to her room and opened the door before shutting it behind her. Kida held out her wand and uttered "Scourgify" she said as she watched the room slowly clean up all the Dust and shine once again. Kida walked over to her bed but quickly pulled out a towel from her bag and lay it on the bed, Kida slid onto the bed and just lay there "ow" she said as she looked at her wand for a moment considering fixing it with magic. "NO" she shouted to herself before the threw her wand away, it spun across the room before lodging itself in the door frame next to the door but Kida didn't notice. Kida thought about what Remus said 'You Need a lot of work, in a short amount to time.' Kida thought for a moment 'what could i possibly need work for' she thought curiously

An owl swooped through a window in the home and dropped a sealed envelope with the Ministry of Magic insignia very clearly on it.
Ministry of Magic to Kida Frost said:
Ms. Kida Frost,

You have performed underage magic off of school grounds. Since this is your first offence you will receive a warning and must report to the Hogwarts Headmistress immediately upon your return. The spells you cast are innumerable. If these spells continue an investigation will begin.

We will not be this lenient again.

Herald Warrington
Ministry Official

Users who are viewing this thread

Back