Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
bi (syrus)
Wand
Knotted 11 Inch Unyielding Mahogany Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Hey everyone! I am not leaving, but I am going through finals right now. A teacher is literally giving me 5 days to do a 10 page paper. I also have three finals one after the other tomorrow. It will take me some time to respond to topics because of this, and this is also why I have been a bit spotty of topics. I have a list, so I haven't forgotten!

Also, my eyes have been straining a lot because I am on my computer for most of my schoolwork, and the amount of reading I do has increased substantially. I have ordered reading glasses and they should be here by Christmas. So, I have been limiting myself to how much I can be on my computer so my eyes don't get worse in the mean time.

~Lovi

Take care of yourself, and best of luck on your finals!! You'll do great! ^_^

Girl, take care. I will miss your commentating tomorrow (Don't even worry about that) Good luck! :hug:

Girl, I know how you feel with finals so good luck!!!! You can do it! :party: Good luck. ^_^

Hey everyone! Finals are over for me, so I have time on my hands until next semester. Still waiting for the glasses, but I am still capable of finally getting some posts done! Once again, I am apologize that replies have taken so long!

No apologies! RL comes first. ^_^
Yay for being done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back