Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 10 1/2 Inch Sturdy Laurel Wand with Boomslang venom Core
nO7xDpI.gif
Matthew Cosgrove. Sixth Year. Ravenclaw.

Ok so Matthew needs no introduction. He's been through a bit of drama and its left him (and me if I'm honest) a little raw. Telling someone you love them and being rejected is not fun...Matthew needs to take steps to get over this. A few friends wouldn't go amiss, maybe even a best friend which only one of my characters actually seems to have. The main purpose of this topic is romance for Matthew. Hopefully I've got something in the pipeline for Matthew for his Seventh year but we'll see how that goes. I want him to have a final, they wouldn't need to get together right away it can be something we can work towards, starting as friends, I'd even be open to a character in a current relationship (as I'm hoping he will be too) them becoming friends and building towards something in the future. I'd also be interested in some short term relationships as well, nothing serious just people to help him rebuild himself after someone ;r destroyed him a little. Ok so, final, friends and relationships. As you may have noticed I'm reasonably flexible on age difference.

While I have your attention.

I have a new character I'm looking to plot with. His name is Adam Winters. He is 31 years old, muggle born, divorced and a single father. He is coming off a ten year stint as a muggle police officer in the America and looking to get back into the magical world. Adam is fiercely protective over his daughter, still a little bitter over his wife leaving him when she found out he was a wizard and their daughter might be a witch so he carries that with him. He is a good listener, he can be kind and supportive but he is also hot headed and often acts without thinking. For Adam I'm looking for everything, friends, drinking buddies, parent friends, relationships and maybe even a final.

Thanks,
Dan.

Hi Dan!

For Matthew, I could offer you Matilda Undersee as a potential short-term thing. She's also a sixth year, and in the typical Undersee fashion, is extremely shy and artistic. She's never been approached by a boy before, and probably wouldn't dream of approaching one herself, but maybe circumstance could throw them together and we could go from there? (She doesn't have a final if things happened to work out really well XD)

For Adam I can offer you Nathaniel Lagowski. I honestly can't remember how old he is - somewhere in his 30s - but he could sure use some buddies. He's extremely laid back, and tends to be as much of a prankster as his kids. I can see him having a drinking buddy or two on Saturday nights! Let me know what you think :)

Dan, we've never plotted before, so this could be fun!

For Matthew, I can offer James Adams. You may know a little bit about him, so he's a nice boy at heart, but can be a little rash (hence his prefecture being on probation :r ). I'd imagine that the two of them would just be friends - someone to help Matthew back up - as James has been through family hardship and loss earlier in his life, and of course he has absolutely no idea what his girlfriend Dom is doing with him :p Perhaps they can talk women or something ;) Thoughts?

James- This is brilliant. In my head they sound like me and my best friend (also called James funnily enough) sat in the pub moaning about how poorly they understand women. (Yes that is literally my life). So I think Matthew and James could be amusing. Now we could do something pub themed, brightstone or Obsidian harbour over the holidays or we can do something in the new term.

Claure. The hight difference between Matthew and Matilda alone is funny enough to do this. Short term could work, not sure about long term mostly because I think he'd lack the patienc now for someone so shy long term. But we'll see how it goes. As for Nathaniel, i like him for Adam, Adam can be quiteserious, single dad and all so he could do with someone a bit light hearted in his life. And I'm curious to see where the twins got it from.

Haha xD I'm thinking something in the new term because I've got exams coming up over the HNZ holiday season and I might not be able to squeeze the whole RP in if I try. Does that sound ok for you? We could do something in the library maybe? (James can't find a book, and since they share lots of lessons, maybe he asks Matthew for it or something?)

Haha, I agree with both. Would you like to do the Nathaniel x Adam one now and Matilda x Matthew in the new school year? Otherwise it might be cut a bit short. I don't mind starting the first one if you want me to!

Claire: yeah that works. If you could start a topic for Adam and Nathaniel that would be great.

James: That sounds good.

No problem, will do!

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back