Finally! A break.

Scarlett Thompson

OOC First Name
Lauren
Wand
Willow Wand 14" Unicorn Tail Hair
Scarlett sighed as she entered the garden, overwhelmed by the beauty that surrounded her. It was nice change of setting from the stone walls of the castle. Yes, the castle is elegant and wonderful but Scarlett loved being outside and in touch with nature. It just calmed her.

She walked through the gardens and found a nice secluded stone bench that was surrounded by daffodils and wild lilies. Scarlett inhaled the entoxicating scent and sighed again in contentment. She sat down and pulled out her journal and began to write of her long exhausting week. She wrote how she missed her family, especially her mom. Her mom was her bestfriend but now she was gone and wasn't coming back.

Scarlett wrote how she missed her friends back home. She had been here for awhile and hadn't made any friends. She wished desperately for one.I just want someone to talk to she thought sadly.

Sofiajade entered the Hogwarts garden. She hadn't been in here since last year. This place always had a great effect on her, comfort. She spotted a girl writing in somewhat like a journal. Her face looked sad, Sofiajade decided to approach her. "Hi, can I sit here?" she said.

Sara was walking through the garden, when she saw a Hufflepuff girl she recognised from History of magic and Astronomy. She was writing in a journal. Sara walked up to her and said "Hey, I'm Sara, you're in my Astronomy class right?"
The girl had long, hair and brown eyes. Sara sat down beside her. There was another girl there too.
"Hi" Sara said "Well, as I've already said my name is Sara. What are you two's names?"
The second girl looked slightly older, but seemed nice.

"Hi, can I sit here?" Scarlett heard a girl's voice ask. She looked up from her journal to see an older Hufflepuff girl with blonde hair. Scarlett smiled and said, "Sure! My name's Scarlett, what's your name?" Scarlett was relieved that finally someone was being friendly.

Soon a girl that Scarlett recognized as a 1st here Ravenclaw who was in some of her classes approached them. "Hey, I'm Sara, you're in my astronomy class right?" she asked directing it toasted Scarlett. "Well, as I've already said, my name is Sara. What are you two's names?" Sara asked.

Scarlett smiled and nodded. Yeah, I am. I'm also in your history of magic class. she answered. Oh, and I'm Scarlett, by the way. she added to introduce herself. Both of these girls seemed very nice.

"So, what do you think of it so far, I had flying lessons, but we didn't get to fly, I can't wait how about you?" Sara asked Scarlett. Then she asked the other girl "Have you flown yet?"

Scarlett smiled at the girl, Sara. "I actually love it! I am 1/4 makutu, the Maori magic so I really want to learn more about my heritage in history of magic class. I also have always loved stargazing so I think astronomy will be fun. And I am super excited for flying! I love things that require a certain level of adrenaline. I love a sense of danger." Scarlett replied excitedly. Just thinking about a broom dive made her blood rush.

"I know and the Proffessor is my head of house so I'll get a chance to know him better." Sara replied.
Sara watched her eyes light up as she spoke about flying Sara herself shared her enthusiasm. "I know it sounds so fun!" she exclaimed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back