Fifa!

Anastasia Katsaros said:
I watched the USA Vs Algeria game yesterday and MAN! I have never been so into a sport before o.o

I was on the edge of my seat, even though I'm not a big fan of my country and want to leave I couldn't help but support em in that game. Not a goal scored until additional time! Man... Wow @_@
Admittedly I was cheering against the states as I watched it, but I knew how it ended (as the England v. Slovenia was on at the same time, they televised it in Canada with England playing first). Glad the English won. The patriotic part of me says that, since Canada will likely never be in a world cup, I should cheer for England next. :r

Anywho, back to USA v. Algeria... Algeria's goalie was amazing, but got excruciatingly lucky at times. The USA played the better game, even if I didn't want them to win at all. :r

I didn't watch the English game but my boss let everyone watch the game on their computers and I could hear it down in the warehouse...really have no interest in football at all though :tut:

Yesterday was just epic all around for me, In Group C I wanted the US and England to advance so I was really happy about that. Not much interested me in group D though. I was also happy with the results of Japan VS Denmark today. ^_^

^_^ Yea, the U.S. game was awesome. At my job, we've designated one of the computers as the 'World Cup computer' xD and no one is allowed to touch it except to move the mouse so the screensaver doesn't go on :p and we were all sitting around it watching the game. And when they won...it was epic! :D

I can't wait to see Brazil/Portugal tomorrow. It is probably going to be a great game

I haven't been able to watch the games, only the highlights.
I would have been really excited to see New Zealand get through, but I'm still impressed with them. They played really well, and they beat Italy on the scoreboard ^_^ That's amazing.
Still rooting for England all the way!

Patricia Styx said:
Portugal 2: Brazil 1.
Hey???? :r It was a 0-0 Draw! :r
I was supporting Portugal had more hopes. Anyway am happy that Brazil didn't get anything past Edwardo :D

I'm sad that Germany beat England. :(

Nicolas King said:
I'm disheartened.

Heres my rant:

Why did Capello keep persistently playing 4-4-2 throughout the world cup?
Why did he bring Heskey?

Why wasn't the goal against Germany given? I mean come on it was clearly over the line. That could of changed the game if it was given :( :( :( :( :(

Professor Tom Fletcher said:
Nicolas King said:
I'm disheartened.
Unfortunately, I couldn't see the match.
I was at my church picnic. My friend texted his friend who was watching the game to get the information. xD

Oh man! The Paraguay/ Japan game was amazing today! A full 90 minutes, 2 extra times and still no score??!!
I couldn't believe it when the Japanese guy missed his shot during the penalty kicks. It must have been heartbreaking for them, but they still played great nonetheless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back