Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Demi (Alice)
Wand
10 1/2 Inch Alder Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Red Rose for @Juniper Zumwalt

Elliot was fairly familiar with Juniper by now, having taken enough bludgers from her during their quidditch careers. She was also helping with roses this year which meant finding her was going to be a chore.

After stopping by the common room to drop off some roses and catch his breath, Elliot had posted up near the forth floor, hoping he could catch someone else in the busy cross-traffic. He was glad when it paid off, spotting Juniper's distinct hair in the crowd and gently pushing past a group of second years to get to her. "Hey Juniper, got a second? Rose for you," he said as he caught up to her, giving her a quick wave and finding himself oddly nervous around her despite the obvious lack of beater bat in her hand.

Juniper had just finished delivering a rose when she heard her own name, a little alarmed when she noticed it was red. "Umm, yeah, hi, Elliot," she said, feeling unusually frazzled. "Is it red?" she asked, thinking that maybe he was carrying someone else's as well. Who would have sent her a red rose? She didn't think Simon would have, but maybe he seemed like the only probable idea unless Adorah had sent her one.

Elliot had already grabbed the rose for Juniper, pausing at her question and looking between her and the rose. "Yeah? Is that.. bad?" He asked, hesitating before offering her the rose and note anyway. "I think most people would think it's a good thing," he said sheepishly.

Dear Juniper,
Happy Valentine's Day. Would you do me the honor of tolerating me for yet another dance?
-Simon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back