Fashion Research and Design Club Meeting!

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi walked to the First floor corridor and waited for the members to come.

Caysi smiled to see Kiera and said " Hey Peachy!". " Oh nothing much what about you?". " Were just having a meeting to see questions and concerns".

Caysi smiled and said " Where are the others?". she said and with a flick of her wand there were chairs for all of them .

Hilary ran into the room. She had only just now noticed the meeting sign on the wall of the group. She wasn't sure how long it had been there. Seeing that only two other members were there she realised that either she was early or late "Hey guys, did I miss anything?"Hoping she hadn't Hilary walked over to where the other girls were sitting

She thinks she's such a joker Hilary thought as she watched Kiera glance and then answer her. "I'm sorry I missed it I had a few ideas to contribute but I guess I'll save those for another time, mind if I chill with you?" Let's see how far she'll live this joke out for

"so what's your guys favourite class so far?" Hilary asked her fellow first years taking the chair that was offered to her

"Certain someone......interesting, me I like Herbology and maybe DADA except the last lesson was super intense"

Caysi knew where Kiera was heading with and Caysi said " My classes are ok but my favourite is History of magic".She said giving Kiera a sly smile.

Hilary wasn't sure if she liked this secret friend eye language, she felt as though she was intruding. " I havn't had History of magic yet, that's next term."

Caysi said " Hilary we were joking bout the meeting being done...well i'd love to hear your ideas." Caysi pulled out a parchment and a quill.

((( sorry guys ill be back later....but forsure ill be back on again..very soon too)))

"Yep I'm in Gryffindor, Caysi your in Hufflepuff right?..." Hilary noticed the looks at eachother and was starting to feel uncomfortable.

(((Sorry I'm heading out but I might be on later....I'm going to a friends, her grandpa died or something.....)))

Hilary Grace said:
"DADA except the last lesson was super intense"
(((OOC: ERRMM how so??? Also, of course it has to be somewhat intense its not "How to stop a fairy from tickling you" its defense against the DARK arts :p )))

" Yup".

((( sorry guys i didnt excpect to be out that late....hehehehhe me and my friends went to get some ice cream.))))

Caysi sighed,it had been a long day and she needed to relax with some friends...she said " Ok so what were your suggestions Hilary". she said with a bright smile

((( Sorry guys I ended up spending the night there, and wouldn't it be fun to have a how to stop fairies from ticking you class))))

Knowing that the girls were ready to just about get down to buisness she decided to share her ideas. " I think we should get the ACTUAL meeting started, I got the idea last night that we should go to the different hallways in Hogwarts and look at the paintings and ghosts there too see what type of clothing they used to wear and how it has influenced current style/ how society learned from it in making current style."

Caysi grinned and said " Wonderful idea!, were there anymore or is that the only one". she said with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back