Open fashion & new style

Marcus Ross

OOC First Name
Deniss
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
open after @Jarica Ashley

Spending time with family was probably one of Marcus' most favorite and least favorite activities to do at the same time. On one side, he had a chance to get everything he wanted as his mother always spoiled him and let him buy and have anything he wants. On the other hand, it meant having to spend time with his mother for long hours, mostly including a lot of waiting as his mother always wanted to go to buy clothes, spend time trying all clothes on her, discover the newest trends - including going to fashion shows. This time was no different. It was a new designer who had a fashion show in London and Marcus' mother was invited as always and Marcus had no choice but to go with her.

This was probably the longest fashion show Marcus' has been to, although it was a great chance to see the new fashion styles not only for women but also for boys his age, as it included all ranges of age this time. It's not that Marcus didn't like the fashion shows - it's just that it was only a small part of the whole process for the day. Ross actually liked this show and he even found one outfit that he really liked. He asked his mother, Diana, to try and get the outfit before it goes on sale, as he wanted to wear something new and fresh that won't be available to everyone before going to Hogwarts the next year. He had to get his wardrobe ready because otherwise, he would just look like everyone. Marcus was used to standing out of the crowd, and being in the spotlight.

Marcus was standing outside the arena where the fashion show has happened and waited for his mother to try and reach the designer to talk about the possibility of buying the outfit before it's on public sale. He was eating a vanilla ice cream that his mother bought him and watching all the people who were walking outside the arena. There was no one nearly his age and he felt a bit weird standing there as everyone was checking up on him as he was standing there alone and waiting for Diana to come back.

Jarica was worked here and enyoi work here. When was the free time she wanted something find for drink and something a little eat and then she can go back to work. Now she needed only to find. She walked and see one boy but she didn't say hi to him.

His mother was taking way too much time and Marcus was already way too tired of waiting. When Marcus finished his ice cream, he realized that he had nothing to do. The young boy was looking all around the area when he suddenly noticed a woman who he might have seen in the fashion show. Marcus wasn't entirely sure, but she clearly looked beautiful and even if she wasn't taking part in this fashion show, she might have been a model anyway.

Marcus smiled and looked at the woman.
- Excuse me, he said, - do you work here? Marcus looked into her eyes as he said that, being a lot smaller in height than her, although he tried making his smile as big as possible. He loved talking to new people and he wasn't shy at all. Especially if it could mean making contacts in the industry at this age! His mother, Diana, always said - being young shouldn't stop him from anything!

- I think I saw you taking part in this fashion show that we just attended with my mother, could that be possible? Marcus said and realized that he was way too open with this woman who probably wouldn't even want to talk to him, as he was just a kid who didn't know anything about the industry. Diana always said that fashion industry people just care about style and money. Well, good thing was that Marcus was always dressed in style and within the new fashion trends. How could Marcus go out without being fashionable?

"Yes, of course! I am work here." Jarica answered to him with warm smile and she hoped soon go becouse she wanted eat something a little and then later she can go back the work.

"Yes, i was there. I am run way model. Are you from here?" Jarica was curios if he was from here and she was right now live in London city.

Could it possibly mean that Marcus was about to make his first contact in the fashion industry? Would his mother get mad at him for talking with strangers? Or was Diana going to be happy that he is speaking to a runway model? All these questions were going through his mind when suddenly Marcus realized that he was just looking at her and not saying anything for a few seconds and making it awkward. - Really happy to meet you! Marcus said, giving her another slight smile and pushing his hand forward - I'm Marcus, a future designer and I'm going to have a huge fashion brand soon! He said, being ambitious about his goals.

Maybe it was going to make her laugh, but Marcus clearly couldn't care less. He had goals and missions for his future years and age was just a number, it couldn't mean anything. Especially in these years when a lot of famous entrepreneurs were also pretty young. There was a small chance that Marcus could open a business at his age but that wasn't entirely impossible. As all these thoughts were going through his mind, the beautiful woman actually took part in the show he had just been in!

Marcus gave her another smile and gave her a "body check", hoping that she wouldn't notice. She is probably used to those anyways... Marcus thought to himself
- That's awesome! He said - You are really beautiful, wow! Marcus said and was being completely honest. It wasn't because he wanted to make friends with this woman as she was a lot older than Marcus and who would want to talk to kids like him? Industry people were always so serious and thoughtful about their friendships...

She even asked Marcus a question! Could that possibly mean that she is interested in having a conversation with Marcus?
- Yeah, I'm a local! Marcus was curious now, why she had asked this question and what could it possibly mean. He was used to people asking questions with intentions, maybe this time was different, but he was hoping to get a continuation of this.

''I am realy to happy met you.'' She was being polite and hoped Daintree will be here to @Daintree Vaskevold. She was sending him tickets for her role today and hoped he will be came to but she didn't see him and mayby he was bisy. ''My name is Jarica Ashley, i am just Run way model!'' She didn't know if he was a wizard our muggle and she didn't asked what shcool he is planing go.

''Thanky'' She didn't blushed to him becouse she was alredy know that and all people was telling to her that she was looked beautiful.

He says was local here and it was good. Jarica didn't say anything becouse she was not sure what to say and mayby was problem that she was a little hungry.

The woman seemed a bit shy or maybe it was her industry standards that she wasn't supposed to talk a lot with people she didn't know or who weren't from the industry. Either way, Marcus had a chance to talk with someone from the fashion industry who he didn't know and who wasn't his mother or his dad. - Just a runway model? That's huge!! Marcus said, hoping to get the conversation going. He made a surprised look on his face as Jarica said it was nothing. Being a model required a lot of work, a lot of motivation, and dedication. This woman definitely had a lot of them all!

Jarica probably got a lot of compliments for her looks and Marcus was just another guy who told her that she was beautiful. He wasn't surprised that she didn't even blush or act surprised about his compliment. Marcus looked around and as Diana couldn't be seen anywhere, he decided to keep the conversation going, he had to think about questions to ask her immediately as she might lose interest in him quickly.

- Soo.. how long have you been a model, Marcus said with a slight smile - and why modeling? There are hundreds of job choices! Marcus was looking at her, feeling a lot smaller than her.

''You think?'' She was glad that he was think that the model role was huge. It was realy and she was enyoi all things in her model carrer and she was started coca cola and with kittens make some videos. She was enyoi this and mayby she will be go far if her luck brings that way.

''I am being model one year our two. When i finished model shcool and i now started here. '' She smiled him. Jarica wanted be model since her child. '' Yes, it is hundreds of job choices and i can go back to my island where i was born but i wanted live in London and started model carrer and it was my dream from child. I can sing to.'' Jarica got lot of talents and she was smart to but she wanted be more like model. She didn't get it Minestry of Magic becouse of her grades in shcool and she was a little laisy.

Talking to her made him realize that she was actually being very nice to him. Marcus was used to talking to people who were very conceited, but Jarica definitely didn't seem like one of them. Marcus thought that she will be a lot different because a lot of models are very self-centered. Jarica wasn't one of them. Marcus smiled, as he thought about that and it might have been a little weird.

- Of course, that's huge, what do you mean! Marcus said, being a little surprised how she said it as if it was nothing. Marcus wanted to start his fashion career as a model too but he was too young for that at this moment. What also stopped him currently is school and lack of a six-pack. He had to do more sports and start going to the gym if he wanted to be a model. Maybe he'll have a chance to do that at Hogwarts New Zealand if there is a gym. If not, maybe Marcus will have to go to his head of house and ask about making a gym in school. He couldn't possibly be the only one interested in that idea.

- How long was the model school? Marcus said, looking into her eyes - What did you learn there? Isn't it a lot easier to learn as you work? I mean... you probably get more experience than just sitting in school. He said, giving her another slight smile and making a wondering face. Jarica started talking about her other talents. She could also sing. - Sing? Why you're not a singer then? Marcus said, hoping it wouldn't sound too angry or like an insult. He didn't mean it that way.

He seemed nice and Jarica enyoi his comapny for small talk. But she was know that small talk was not for long and she was a little hungry and that why was a little harder be there.

"My model shcool was three years. I learn lot of things there being as model and needed control what are you eating to. I liked shcool and no need be disapointed about being sitting shcoom you can learn and enyoi new things" She told him. "I not sure, i was choose model that was my childhold dream" She told him.

- Only three years and you're a model? Marcus said with a surprise on his face - But like how can you control what you eat, do you stay on a diet all the time? He asked, putting a little smile on his face. Marcus couldn't really imagine being on a diet, his mother, Diana, was a vegan and that meant that most of the time Marcus didn't even get a chance to eat meat, although chicken was definitely his favorite meal. He hoped that Hogwarts New Zealand will offer him a lot of food choice as he was one of the picky eaters. Probably the pickiest someone would ever know.

Childhood dream... he thought to himself. Marcus wasn't old enough to start thinking about his future. He had plans, of course, every kid did, but he wanted to be as realistic as possible. Marcus was a dreamer and he never liked talking about his future plans or goals.
- Was that your only childhood dream? Marcus asked, hoping that she would tell him about the goals that were too hard to achieve as children often have dreams that will never become reality... at least for most of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back