Deniss
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care

Marcus Adrian Ross

Every single day, yeah, I dig a grave

Then I sit inside it, wondering if I'll behave
It's a game I play, and I hate to say

You're the worst thing and the best thing that's happened to me

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

johnny-orlando-troye-sivan.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Full Name: Marcus Adrian Ross
Birthdate: 17th October 2046
Place of Birth: Brighton, London
Nickname: Adri (used only by his best friend, Paul)
Blood Status: Half-Blood

Turning up emotional faders
Keep repeating self-hating phrases
I have heard enough of these voices
Almost like I have no choice

Nationality: British
Sexuality: Unknown
Relationship Status: Single (and definitely not ready to mingle)
Zodiac Sign: Libra (There could be a lot of stress in their daily life, especially if they don’t do everything they can to care for their body, find grounding, and surround themselves with people who support them and see their core of personality, instead of seeking status and fighting to belong to any system that isn’t really their own. In search for their tribe, many contacts will be made, and communication will flow and break, so they can find those souls they connect to on a higher plane and give them priority over well-known and standard systems, groups, and collective efforts / source)
Element: Air

Indecisive - Self-Pitying - Superficial

Education: Hogwarts New Zealand (from Y43)
Hogwarts House: Slytherin
Hogwarts Year: First Year (from Y43)
Wand: TBA

Holding on so tight to this status
It's not real but I'll try to grab it
Keep myself in beautiful places
Paradise is in my hands

Sorting post: A day that he has been waiting for finally arrived. Marcus was feeling a little anxious, although he was ready to show his style to Hogwarts. He understood that whatever this hat will decide, boy won't have a chance to complain about it anyways. Marcus realized that he probably will be sorted to Gryffindor just like his mother and Diana always said that he definitely will be a Gryffindor.. although he really hoped that he won't. Hearing Diana talks about "how awesome" Gryffindor is just made him realize that it definitely wasn't a house for him. Marcus was ready to file a complaint against the hat if it decided that the right fate for Marcus would be Gryffindor.

There were three other options. Ravenclaw for the smart ones, Slytherin for the stupid ones, and Hufflepuff for... everyone else who didn't belong anywhere else. Marcus didn't know where he would end up and just as he was thinking about all the possible choices and rethinking his whole life while standing and waiting for his turn, it came closer and closer to him, when all of sudden Marcus heard what he hoped he actually won't hear

"Ross, Adrian Marcus"

Marcus looked around the Great Hall. It took him just a few more seconds until he finally moved from the crowd and went to the seat as the hat was lowered onto his head. Okay, this feels awkward... Marcus thought and hoped that the hat won't actually hear his thoughts as people thought it did. Just don't make another stupid choice.. and don't forget I'm not as dumb as you might think I am. Marcus told the sorting hat, in case it actually could hear his thoughts and read his mind. Could that even be possible for this old hat to do that?

"I don't make incorrect choices, not once. I certainly do not think you dumb. No..I see a lot here, nothing that indicates that. You are pretty adventurous, and there is a lot of intelligence, but I can see where you should go...You'll find you excel best, in...Slytherin,"

walk-johnny-orlando.gif

Play By: Johnny Orlando
Body Type: a bit athletic
Hair: blonde
Eyes: blue

Diplomatic + Extrovert + Intelligent + Good Listener + Considerate

Likes: Being the center of attention, people talking behind his back (although at first, it was one of his biggest weaknesses), attending fashion shows, running, talking about fashion, drawing, meeting new people
Dislikes: Bullying, self-centered people, smells, people with no style
Goals: to create a new fashion brand
Strengths: TBA
Weaknesses: TBA
Fears: of being alone, feeling misunderstood by the whole world, having no one to talk to or turn to for emotional support, of everyone disappearing and him being the only person left in the world

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4864784c765276553536516c6c413d3d2d313132313632363731342e313661653665326235316335386233353334353735343337363238372e676966

History: Born in Brighton, London, Marcus was the only child of his parents - Diana and Adrian. Both of them were part of the fashion industry - mom was working as a designer’s assistant at Tommy Hilfiger, while his dad was CEO of a huge fashion brand. He wasn’t a planned child for them and at first, he didn’t get the attention he deserved. Both of his parents were busy “making their way up the top". During his first life years, a lot of time Marcus passed with his grandmother and a babysitter.

All of sudden his parent mindset changed. Maybe there was a reason for that but Marcus didn't know it. They started to look after him themselves, making food, mother started spending a lot of time at home and even working from home when she had the chance to do so! It could be possible that the reason for that was their argument with one of his grandmothers and Diana didn't want her to look after Marcus and be a part of his growing-up process. Marcus still wanted to see his grandmother from time to time so his dad, Adrian, had to either take Marcus to her or ask his grandmother to visit them at their house. When those visits happened in their house, it was pretty weird - grandmother Ariana didn't talk to his parents but mostly only with Marcus and that made him realize that probably the argument was about him. He hated being the center of attention for conflicts, although Marcus realized there is nothing he could do about it.

As time passed and Marcus grew older, Diana was finally able to take him to her work - introduce his, as she said "super beautiful and very cute boy", son to her work colleagues and even start taking him to fashion shows! At first, Marcus cried a lot during them and his mother Diana had to run out of the show area just so her son's voice doesn't cause too much trouble for her. But then it suddenly changed. Maybe it was the TV that played a role, maybe it was Adrian who constantly kept showing him his newest inventions, was always dressed in different outfits, almost never wearing the same - no one knew. Marcus really loved going to fashion shows. Diana always took care of the outfits for her and Marcus, so they would look coherent.

Most of his childhood he spent in fashion shows, being in fashion brand offices, and spending time around models and designers. He didn't even understand what this industry was about, all he cared about was being dressed in cool, modern, and stylish clothes. It was probably his age and interest in something new that made him be interested in fashion.

When Marcus started going to muggle school, his only friends were girls. Marcus tried talking to the boys too, but he could never find anything to talk about with them. They were interested in sports, fights, and girls. Marcus' interests were a bit different. He found a best friend in school who supported his interest and was pretty much the opposite of Marcus. He was very athletic, he was training in Athletics, and was participating in championships in the United Kingdom. Marcus even came to one of his races to see his best friend, Paul, run.

He was used to being bullied by his classmates (mostly boys). Maybe it was because of his sense of style, maybe it was because both of his parents were part of the fashion industry and the class boys always made fun of it. Apparently, everyone who was working in fashion or style was gonna turn or already was a drug addict. It drove Marcus mad and he wanted to hit some of the class boys, although Paul always had his back. He defeated Marcus and stood up for him when Marcus couldn't do it on his own. He never really fought anyone but he felt that he had the energy to do so, although Paul always said that he shouldn't even try.

As he realized that most of his free time Marcus was spending checking up on new outfits, he realized that he was spending most of his time inside the house. Marcus decided to join Paul and started having morning practices with him before school and running around the houses in the street. He couldn't keep up with Paul's pace at first but Paul always kept his motivation up and he kept getting faster and faster. It turned like his habit at some point and even when Paul was tired or couldn't wake up that early, Marcus started running alone.

Marcus was growing up with one true friend and some girls around him. When having one of those "boy talks" with his dad, Adrian, he realized that he was a wizard and that he was probably going to get an invitation from Hogwarts New Zealand. It was crazy for him to think about that because Marcus didn't want to lose Paul as a friend and he wasn't sure that he would go to Hogwarts New Zealand. Fitting in a new place wasn't a problem for Marcus but that made him think that he had to be more open-minded about starting new conversations, talking to strangers, and just being himself. What could possibly go wrong, living like that?

Last edited:
Roleplays

Before the first year

I've had enough, this is my prayer
That I'll die living just as free as my hair
I've had enough, I'm not a freak
I just keep fightin' to stay cool on these streets

main-qimg-36b3ab6f07230c373e08c0c35a0360fb

fashion & new stylewith Jarica Ashleyfashion show in London
at the parkwith Christian Jonesat the park in New Zealand
another fashion showwith Airen Gatesfashion show in London

Users who are viewing this thread

Back